CHINGU LEFT AND IT’S SUDDENLY BORING

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Hyun joong and young saeng sat down as they entered their room...young saeng still quiet and got up to change clothes after a minute of resting. He quickly laid on his bed as he changed and cleaned up without talking to hyun joong.
 
Hyun joong just observing young saeng all along and didnt bother to talk. He changed into pajamas also after young saeng. He was standing leaning on the closet patting his wet face with the dry towel while looking onto young saeng. He puts down the towel on the chair and went to young saeng’s bed to sleep. He laid down cuffing young saeng around chest and kissed him on cheek. He notice him not sleeping yet so he dcided to asked him with softness, why are you so silent the whole time...?
 
Young saeng shook his head slightly 3 times as a response to hyun joong. No words.
 
"Ok you are not in the mood i think..i wont force you to answer but if i asked you tomorrow,,i want you to answer me...hyun joong said in understanding...
 
Young saeng just turned to face hyun joong..mianhae,,he said and looked at hyun joong’s face with that gloomy face.
 
"I dont know what’s happening to you the whole time but i want you to tell me everything so i would know what to do...hyun joong said in  low husky voice..
 
Young saeng just nod once and stare at hyun joong’s face tracing every part of the face with his eyes and suddenly he make his move to kiss hyun joong on lips, that makes hyun joong surprised because young saeng is not the type that makes the first move. He kissed him deeper and strange.
 
Hyun joong pulled himself from the kiss and looked carefully on young saeng's expression.
 
"Waeyo? young saeng asked...
 
"Aniya,,i was just.....,nothing, forget it,, hyun joong replied..
 
Just let me kiss you for a while. i just want to release this stress inside me..young saeng said with pleading eyes..
 
Hyun joong didnt gave any reaction, only gave him a  smile. Then young took it as a yes. He then start to kiss hyun joong again but the kiss was so strange to hyun joong. It isn‘t th passionate kiss that he always received from him, its not the same like the normal kiss they have, its not sweet as before, its bitter to the extent that young saeng is like throwing an anger through that kiss...
 
Hyun joong pushed him a little to stop him. Young saeng stopped and apologize,, mianhae,, he said and turned his back from hyun joong...
 
"Ani... i just feel strange....look at me young saeng....hyun joong said and turn young saeng to face him again, saengie then caressed hyun joong's cheeks....
 
Hyun joong just sighed deeply while holding young saeng's back...instead of saying anything he just whispered,, just let me do it..but please release that stress inside you...i dont want to see you being like this.
 
Young saeng just nod in response. Then hyun joong flatted his lips to young saengs. Slightly move his lips on young saengs. He towered him aas he continued nibbling his lips.
 
Young saeng slowly responded to his lover’s kiss until they deepened it and 
became passionate and sweet.. They release their kiss once in a while to get air to breath. Young saeng holds hyun joong’s nape and pull him more closer. Hyun joong’s left hand on young saengs head ruffling the hair towards back, his right hand around young saeng's waist. Hyun joong felt it and he wants to deepen it more. He grab his tigh and pressed it towards him. He went down and create butterfly kisses on the stomach, until their night echoed with moans and pleasures. Young saeng is able to release 
any bothersome inside of him and forgot what’s making his self full of stress. They spent the whole night for that desire and lust releasing tensions and everything.
 
**********
 
The next morning, young saeng woke up with hyun joong's arm around him, he opened his eyes facing with hyun joong, he can feel the breath coming from the other, he can feel the beat from his lover‘s chest, he smiled as he remembered another passionate night they‘ve shared last night. He kissed him on the nose and whispered a sweet good morning. 
 
Hyun joong woke up from that warm kiss. He opened his eyes a little and looked around and finally stopped at young saeng's face, good morning, he greeted back with a that curvd line that formed from his lips.
 
"Good morning,,young saeng greeted again back with his normal tone and tightened his hug to hyun joong...mianhae for last night, he apologized.
 
"Uhhhh..what was that sorry for..hyun joong mumbled...
 
Young saeng pinched hyun joong at the back that makes him flinch a little and frown. I just feel sorry for my behavior yesterday.
 
Hyun joong hugged him too tight and giggled...uhhhhmmmmm,,,no need to feel sorry for that.. i just want you to be open to me..can i look forward to that? he asked. I’m your boyfriend, I should know everything about you especially things that bothers you too much. I want to help too. He added.
 
"arrasseo, but please understand me for now....young saeng responded.. there’s time for that and I will tell you everything.
 
"I will of course,,hyun joong said in agree..I understan, but...i was just confuse and surprise that you kissed me first....he added in teasing him.
 
"Yah!!! i didnt..young saeng denied, felt shy for his action last night..
 
"You did.. you kissed me.. want me to reenact it? hyun joong continue in teasing him..
 
Young saeng slapped his lover’s  back so hard...i said i didnt,, but he feel so embarrassed to what he did..
 
"arrasseo you didnt do that.. i was just dreaming then,, hyun joong then laugh out loud..
 
"Keumanhae..! young saeng is trying to stop from his teasing but hyun joong cant stop himself...young saeng then decided to give him a kiss that makes hyun joong stopped and said, did i do that kiss like that?
 
"Hyun joong nod three times and grabbed young saeng towards him and continue the kiss that young saeng gave to him. They had it last night, a stress that end up on making love and now the teasing that end up the same. They stole 30 minutes for it, pleasing their own desire at early morning, love and lust of their own.
 
After which, they rested on each others arms breathing so fast and let the tiredness subside.
 
After 10 minutes, they both shifted from the bed, still and hasn’t prepared yet. 
 
“eo what time is it...hyun joong asked and reached his watch on the side table....its already 9 in the morning... He got out of the bed while the other seems already forgets what day today.
 
"Waeyo? young saeng questioned...
 
Hyun joong stood up and tap young saeng’s thigh and said,, get up now,, eeteuk will be leaving around 10. We must see him first before he go, he said and young saeng quickly step down from the bed too.
 
They took the shower together to be faster and avoid in wasting time. After 30 minutes of preparing, they step out of the room and went to see eeteuk which is already at the gate waiting for his car going to airport.
 
The three with sungmin are already there. Hyun joong went closer to eeteuk, he gave him a hug of farewell, take care of yourself..dont worry we will look after sungmin. He’s safe here, they assured.
 
"Gomawo hyun joong ah..and to others of course..i wont be able to settle this matter with sungmin without your help..eeteuk said almost crying while squeezing sungmin‘s warm hand..
 
"Aigoo!!! we did nothing....and we didnt even know it and notice it,,,hyun joong just told us about it after...jungmin interrupt,,
 
"Aehhh you did the party and its all planned..anyway am still be thankful.. i will handling sungmin to all of you...eeteuk said reaching on sungmin waist...
 
"Dont worry...sungmin will be safe with us...hyun joong said in assurance again...
 
After a long conversation, the time has come, eeteuk had to leave, others stepped back to give eeteuk and sungmin the time to talk and bid their farewells. 
 
Its getting too emotional when sungmin shed another tears, he didn’t able to control his tears from welling, he doesnt want to give any burdens to eeteuk while leaving but he cant do it. Tears were falling continuously,, and so eeteuk smiled at sungmin and wiped those bunch of teardrops and say words in low volume..i will call you often,,and visit you here every vacation...I promise..
 
"Promise? sungmin asked in return..
 
Eeteuk nod and say yes in assurance...stop crying now..do you want me to bring those tears at my flight? He joked.
 
Sungmin shook his head and smiled to him,,eeteuk hugged him for a while and then went in the car immediately to avoid his tears shown up to sungmin. Its hurtful for the two but they need to overcome the hindrance and trials for their relationship to be strong enough..
 
The car starts to run and so sungmin holds the promise that his lover had assure him, in heart. Now that they were in a such long distance relationship, everything will be change but the good thing happen, they still have each other, better than broken forever.
 
Eeteuk finally left  with a short period of time spending with others. The boys feel the absence of the new friend .Sungmin was left to them, he’s sad till and disappointed for not being with his lover but he can able to forgive him and understand him from leaving.
 
It was lunch time, an hour after eeteuk left the school. Sungmin decided to just stay at his room. Kyu jong is now all alone in the room again. He felt bored so he decided to stay outside the dorm, in the canteen and so with the others. 
 
They were at the canteen munching snacks after finishing their meals, nothing to talked, all they do is heave a sigh and compliment about eeteuk and sungmin, just to have a topic to talk. They were thinking on how they break the boredom. 
 
Jungmin and hyungjun are playing rock, paper, scissor where the loser will gonna hit in the fist. Kyu jong is sitting with his feet up on his chair, and face resting to his knees while he was hugging his feet. Young saeng is watching jungmin and hyung jun while playing and laugh with them. Hyun joong whose elbows leaning unto the table and his face cupped with both hands break the gloomy atmosphere.
 
“Yah! its too boring...and the day seems too long...hyun joong had complained.
 
"Yes we all know it because we don‘t have nothing to talk to and all of you were heaving the heaviest breathing...jungmin whose back facing the head student said..
 
"Shall we go out? hyun joong suggested..winking to all of them.. They ll stopped to wht they are doing and straightened up.
 
"Go out? kyu jong asked as he sited properly and and smiled in excitement..
 
"Aesshhhh! where do we go? young saeng muttered while head leaning on the table..
 
"Shall we go shopping?  Hyung jun thought of a way too..
 
"Ok..kaja...all of them agreed in chorus except for young saeng who didn‘t even shifted from his seat..
 
"Im not in the mood,, i dont have the feeling for stroll and shopping today...just go...young saeng said with that gloomy voice...
 
"Aigoo!..go with us..do you think we will leave you here...kaja..hyun joong said pulling the lover’s hand to stand up...
 
The rest stood up and followed hyun joong while young saeng was dragged by hyun joong, so he sighed and seems doesnt have the choice but to go.
From the gate, they called a cab...They called two cabs since they cant ride all in one taxi..Hyun joong and young saeng together of course and the rest to the other. They told the driver to drive  them  in the city. They arrived at the destination after 30 minutes. They all feel excited except for one person, and it is young saeng. They walked around and stopped by some stalls and boutiques that they were passing by. Buy some clothes for the winter and some stuff they need. They even stopped at one large boutique and hyun joong saw someone.
 
"Annyeong haseyo...Hyun joong greeted to the ajjumma he met..
 
"Ah ye annyeong haseyo...the ajjumma greeted back but she looks a bit confuse on whose the young boy greeting to her..
 
Hyun joong smiled to her and told the others to go look around the boutique for a while...and they did so.
 
"Ah ye.. im sorry i was just a bit confuse..You are the son of Mr and Mrs, Kim right,,,Kim hyun joong?....the ajjumma finally remembered..i think we met when you were just in grade school right? but your face didn’t change that much. Well you grew more handsome guy now..
 
"Ah ye..i am...we were just walking and i saw you here so i went in...hyun joong said... its been a long time but i clearly remembered your face and my mom always showed me your pictures together with your daughter.
 
"Ahmmmm.. i was actually passing by here,, to check the stall...The ajjumma replied..
 
"Is this yours? hyun joong asked....
 
"Ye its mine,...the ajjuma answered..
 
 
Young saeng on the other hand while looking around went closer to jungmin and asked whose the ajjuma that hyun joong is talking to.
 
"Well i dont know either... i havent seen her before though we go to hyun joong's house...jungmin told..
 
"ahhh i see.. it looks like he know her well...young saeng mumbled and pout and sited at a sofa...
 
 
 
“Are they your friends? the ajjumma asked hyun joong again looking where the boys are,,, well obviously right…? she added answering herself...
 
"by the way how’s your daughter? nicole right....Hyun joong smiled and remembered to ask..
 
"She's ok.. he grew a lot and changed..well a bit... a pretty young lady from a nerd one back then when you two were introduced...The ajjuma said in response, complimenting her own daughter..
 
"Eo jinjjayo? i remembered she was wearing a think eyeglasses then,,,well i dont think i can recognize her if we meet again...Hyun joong said jokingly...both laughed.
 
"I dont think so...you should meet her soon...so that you'll know each other well...The ajjuma talked back..actually this boutique was just put up recently,,its her idea and this is hers...she's here a while ago,, she just needed to go out with a friend..
 
"Ah ye...anyway Mrs. jung..nice to meet you here...i will just check my friends...Hyun joong bowed and went to his friends.. The ajjuma bowed nodded and bow a little.
 
 
 
Hyun joong tapped the lover’s back who was sitting at the sofa..are you ok? he asked sitting beside him..
 
"Yes i am..young saeng answered,,who was that ajjumma? He asked..
 
"Ahhh eomma’s friend...hyun joong response and stood up to pick some clothes...He picked a coat for winter...Try this one,, he added giving to the other..
 
"Ahhh shirho.. i hate fitting clothes...young saeng said in refusal..
 
"come on.. try this one...hyun joong insisted forcing young saeng to fit in..
 
Young saeng scratched his forehead showing that he doesn’t want to but then he just fit it to avoid any long discussion. He stood up and removed his jacket, he slid the coat. Hyun joong buttoned it for him and push him after in front of the mirror holding the two arms. You look good he complimented, looking at him in the mirror, he smiled to him and squeezed the arm while sniffing his scent at the shoulder. He smiled back and messed his lover’s hair.
 
“haist my hair..hyun joong grimaced and took his revenge by messing the hair too. And then stepped back away from him.
 
Young saeng squealed and tried to get him but hyun joong hold him on both hands. And perm the coat again. He picked another coat, the same as the one he gave to saengie to fit and wear it himself. He stood next to young saeng in front of the mirror. He smiled to him again and wink.
 
"waeyo? Young saeng asked looking at hyun joong..
 
"Nothing.. hyun joong short reply and remove the coat...give me that,, he said ing his boyfriend’s coat. I'll buy this two for us...he announced..
 
Young saeng is just speechless and didnt say any, instead, he gaze on hyun joong’s direction until reaching the counter. He giggle inside nd looked down, touched by the simple action that his boyfriend did. Buying two identical cloth. Paying the bills. Others also paid for their stuff and left the boutique. 
 
Since they were already walking around for an hour they were craving and hungry. They decided to dropped by a restaurant to eat, they went in a western restaurant. They gave their orders.
 
While waiting for the food, hyun joong went to the comfort room not too far from their spot. While walking, a careless girl bumped unto him in front of the comfort room.
 
"Awhhh,, hyun joong reacted holding his foot frowning and groaning because the girl accidentally stepped in his foot with her pointed heel..
 
"Eo mianhaeyo...i was so careless and i didnt saw you coming,,,,The girl apologize and bowed to seek forgiveness..
 
Hyun joong face crumpled as he felt the hurt in his foot. Pointed heels, well that’s pretty painful if your foot was stepped that hard even though you have shoes on yours.
 
"Mianhaeyo...the girl continued...eotteokke,,,,,she mumbled and her face looked really guilty...
 
Young saeng rush and went to hyun joong to check his boyfriend as he saw him holding the foot..
 
“Yah hyun joong ah what happen to you? he asked..
 
"Jeongmal mianhaeyo...im sorry i stepped in his foot..i didnt notice him coming...the girl explained.
 
Young saeng bent his waist to see hyun joong’s face to see if he’s alright. He then looked up at the girl and straightened. The girl really looked troubled and keep on apologizing. Hyun joong finally calmed down a bit and looked also to the girl. 
 
“Its ok miss...he said to lessen the guilty image of the girl..
 
"Ani if it really hurts.. we can go to the hospital for a check up...dont worry i will compensate you....The girl said..
 
Young saeng didnt mind the girl, instead he helped   hyun joong to walk back to their table, holding him on waist and holding the hand supporting him from walking. And the girl proceed to his table but it happened to be near the table where the boys sited.
 
"Hyun joong what happen to you? jungmin asked as soon as the couple arrived, looking down to hyun joong feet..
 
"Its nothing..just someone stepped in my foot.. Just a girl but his hells were really pointed so maybe that’s why it reached my foot inside, he laughed…but it will be better later... He answered making an assurance to everyone..
 
"Ahhh..... whose girl is that...kyu jong asked...
 
Hyun joong looked around and saw the girl on the opposite table near them. The girl bowed with a guilty face. He bowed back with no expression in his face. The others trace to where their friend is bowing at and so young saeng too..
 
"Is that the girl? Hyung jun asked...pretty huh! he complimented..
 
Jungmin glared fiercely to hyun joong and elbowed him.
 
"ani im just complimenting...no offense....right young saeng?..hyungjun added..
 
"Of course...she really looks pretty....young saeng agreed while staring to the girl.., with that make ups..he murmured and roll his eyes to hyun joong..
 
Hyun joong stared to young saeng...yah! you find that girl pretty? he asked seriously to young saeng..
 
"Eehhhh! waeyo? young saeng asked back and turned his attention to a glass of water...
 
Before they drop a talked again, the waiter came with the foods they ordered... 
 
“eoo! massigetda....kyu jong said smiling and smelling the food....
 
They quietly eat and finished the meal and after, they left the place. Since its already dark outside, they immediately search for the taxi an went home.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
CHAP UP AGAIN..lol i'm rushing now..keke..coz i need to plot my new fic before it deleted from my brain...enjoy... nearly ending. happy halloween.. there's no halloween special here, try to read PEEk story.. thankyu...thakyu for new subbies, feel free to comment lol..