LET'S BE APART FOR A WHILE

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The three early birds, decided to go with the secret couple since this is their last night at school. It’s not that bad if they won’t sleep the whole night anyway. And to check them in the first place and to know why saengie act so strange a while ago.
 
They headed to the two’s room, bringing chips on both hands and to surprise them, jungmin tried to open the door without knocking, luckily, it wasn’t locked, the door swung open and instead of surprising them, he is the one who got surprised..
 
His jaw dropped, mouth open and eyes widened, he was like a frozen meat, chips fell on the floor.
 
“Ya~~~ya~~yahhh!!!! What are you both doing?!! Jungmin finally managed to yell with his index finger shaking while pointing to the two..
 
“ahh,,you saw?… hyun joong answered as innocent as he can, but startled and shocked while saengie was stunned in his place after they both parted…
 
“kim hyun joong I’m not blind..what was that for?!! Don’t act like you don’t know what I am talking about! Jungmin shouted again…
 
Hyun jong doesn’t know what to say, he forced a smile instead and looked at young saeng.
 
Jungmin turn to young saeng, young saeng then slowly covered his face when he realized what is just happening.
 
“eotteokke~~~~~young saeng cried out of embarrassment and shyness….
 
Hyung jun and kyu jong felt curious and so they went closer to jungmin, each peeked from the shoulders blinking many times.
 
“what happen,,,kyu and hyung jun asked in unison..
 
“Yes,,what is happening? Jungmin questioned, sarcastically raising his brow while staring to the couple….
 
“jungmin ah?,,,hyung jun tilted his head to jungmin..
 
“hyun joong, young saeng, what’s going on? Kyu jong asked after..
 
“explain to us right now! Jungmin said with gritted teeth..
 
“jung min ah what is wrong with you? Why they need to explain? Hyung jun questions again..
 
“arasseo, can you please keep quiet and just get inside?,,,,hyun joong finally spoke..
 
Hyun joong and young saeng remains silent after, jungmin enter the room followed by the two behind him. The couple sited on  hyun joong’s bed while the friends on the other side..
 
“palli,,,palli,,,start explaining now, what was the meaning of what I saw a while ago? Jungmin impatiently commanded the couple…
 
“wait!! what did you saw? Oh my gosh, are we here? Stop ignoring us…hyun jun whined..
 
“ani,, when I opened the door, I saw them hugging,,,jungmin started and act it with kyu jong… and hyun jong kissing him to the forehead….he added..
 
“whaaat? Pardon me? Ki~~kissing? Ani…yaahhh jungmin don’t just exaggerate a scene….hyung jun said.
 
“I’m not exaggerating my goodness, I saw them with my two widened eyes!..jungmin scream again and again…pallliii explain in detail!!!!..
 
They are just silent while jungmin is hysterically eager to know everything, while hyung jun dropped his jaw on the floor and kyu jong is just also silent, smiling by himself alone since h kinda know what is jungmin talking about..
 
“young saeng and hyun joong is in a special relationship, mutual relationship,, kyu spoke and laugh…
 
“mwo? Can you say that once again? Jungmin drew his attention to kyu jong as he asked…
 
“I said they are in a relationship, I mean they are dating, they are together now? Boyfriends? Lovers?..kyu jong elaborates and stated every possible words that describes the two’s relationship, and turn to the couple and smiles at them..
 
“they are….you mean…..tsk……am I hearing random things?…jungmin mumbled in disbelief….
 
Hyung jun just keeps on listening…
 
“you know it? And we don’t know? Since when did this special relationship started? When did it happen? Jungmin burst and bombarded the friend with questions..
 
“me? De…I know it..not long time ago. Just recent? Kyu answered pretending to think something…
 
The two sighed and there they started to tell the rest about the truth, detailed as jungmin commanded them to do so.
 
“you must’ve told us…it’s already the end of the school year and you’re tlling us that you had this relationship since the first month of the school~~~mwo? You kept that to us? wae?!! Jungmin burst into anger, maybe he is just irritated?
 
“now I know why I always feel something fishy between you every time you were together,,,my instinct is right,, jungmin added annoyingly..
 
“and~~and~~~ you mean, the one you mention to jaejong, the one you like, is young saeng? Jungmin keeps on asking, nagging and attacking the two with questions…
 
Kyu jong keeps on laughing, seeing jungmin in hysterical moment makes him enjoys a lot. Hyung jun is just silent, absorbing every explanations of the couple. And the couple were like culprits who were currently on investigating program.
 
“ye…he is, but young saeng doesn’t know anything yet that time…hyun joong answered..
 
“but before young saeng came here and transferred here? You already mention to us that you like someone, how come it ended with young saeng,,,hyung jun finally asked..
 
“ye,,it is also young saeng, I met young saeng in grade school performing piano with my childhood friend, that’s heechul, they were classmates back then, I was invited to the play in their school event. That’s when I started to like young saeng…hyun joong gave a further explanation to them..
 
“heechul? so you mean,,,heechul came here to perform out of the blue because you ask him and that’s because of young saeng too? Jungmin questioned again…
 
“de…hyun joong gave a simple response this time..
 
“ahhh hyung jun..my head…ahhhh~~~~~ aigoo…..jungmin screamed and wiggle like he was possessed by a spirit..
 
**********
After a long conversation and asking questions, revelations, investigations. The three decided to leave the two since their supposedly last night of bonding that turned out like a juridical investigation ended late at night and it is too awkward to spend the rest of the hours to laugh and play, so they just decided to sleep the nightmare and starts anew when they wake up this morning.
 
The room became quiet again after the commotion and now finally they don’t need to hide their feelings towards each other. They both look at each other and suddenly burst into laughter, like crazy, like the culprits who just proven as not guilty..
 
“I think we need to rest… young saeng  suddenly thought of suggesting..
 
“I think so…hyun joong response…
 
Young saeng then went to his bed and hyun joong dimmed the room. They were laying on their beds but obviously they can’t fall asleep.
 
“sleeping? Hyun joong spoke, but the other didn’t say a word immediately…
 
“can’t sleep too? Young saeng finally talked after few seconds..
 
“yes…hyun joong replied..you too? He asked in return…
 
“eooo….young saeng  answered after facing him..
 
“can you come here and just sleep in my bed?..hyun joong asked, 
 
Young saeng didn’t moved for few seconds until he finally stood up and went to hyun joong. Hyun joong spread his arm and open the blanket for him. Young saeng slid inside that blanket and put his head on his lover’s arm.
 
They were conversing about vacation, their set up when suddenly hyun joong stopped and felt sad. 
 
Young saeng felt it, he hugged him tight to comfort him though he himself felt sadder than him but this is just a trial and surely, they will overcome it.
 
Hyun joong lift his partner’s chin to see the face, young saeng crawled up a bit to level the face. Face were inches now, they feel their warm breaths. Hyun joong uttered the 3 magic words which is “I love you” and gave him a soft peck on the lips..
 
“hyun joong? Young saeng whispered and lowered his head to the lover’s chest…
 
“just,,,,,kiss me comfortably,,,hyun joong told in a very low tone and lift the other’s face again, he locked his eyes to him and slowly gets closer to those lips once again.
 
Young saeng shut his eyes when hyun joong captured his sweet pair of lips and slowly moved them along with hyun joong’s. they spent the rest of the darkness together as if it is the last and make it worth to remember.
 
*********
 
The morning comes, the alarms set on their side tables started to bomb the whole room. Meaning they need to prepare to leave the school.
 
Both lazily pulled out their selves out of the bed and young saeng went to the shower room first while hyun joong prepared their clothes to wear.
 
Young saeng exited the shower room after 20 minutes and hyun joong took it after. The room is still silent and no one had talked yet since they woke up.
 
Hyun joong look at young saeng who was on the other side drying his hair. He went to him and hug him from the back.
 
“don’t be sad….I don’t want to see that kind of face when we are leaving okay? Hyun joong whispered…
 
“arasseo~ young saeng agreed and pouted…
 
“that’s my baby…hyun joong said and pinch his cheeks..young saeng frowned…
 
Both were standing on the door, their hands were heavier and getting heavier to open the door to exit. It wasn’t an hour since they talk about not being sad but here they are again, doing the same, sad face, quiet room, wordless mouth, gloomy atmosphere.
 
Young saeng lowered his head and a drop of tear fell. Hyun joong smiled and pat the childish boyfriend’s back. He lift the chin and kissed him on the forehead and hug him tight and leave a remarkably soft peck on the lips.
 
“as if I’ll be gone forever..I’m not dying,,,I promised you something and I will surely do that,,don’t you trust me? Hyun joong asked him.
 
“I was just too emotional…young saeng said and sighed..
 
Finally both exited the room and met the friends outside the dorm. Good thing, jungmin is in his right mind already and maybe, the news last night had processed properly to their minds so it became normal like before.
 
They all ride their own cars and go separate ways. Hyun joong will go home first and drop his things and in exchange he will pick up the luggage that was prepared by the maids and directly take the flight to U.S. He felt sad because he needs to be apart from him and worried at the same time since he promised to meet his lover one day. He’s not sure yet if he can escape from his father anyway..
 
Young saeng lean on the window of the car, feeling sad but then he drew a curve line on his lips, he needs to endure it, he thought like that, though it is just a forced one, he tries to smile and focus his attention to the road.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...update, after few weeks? arghhh....mianhae,,i was sick actually, until now i have colds. okay and i'm maybe fine, i can move and face the computer again lol after so many days that i don't really go to this computer...but hre is the update...i wished i can update tomorrow..thankyu for waiting...
 
today's topic is long-distance relationship, i once or twice or thrice that i mentioned this. that i had a long distance relationship and it didn't worked out for us. my partner or my ex is too weak, well for that is a weakness and he finds another woman,, but i don't regret any andi am totally recovered for that hear aches and it happened twice...ans as overseas worker i met a lot of people i knew a lot of relationships, long distance and most of them are failure.. so what i mean is,, whatever distance you have from your partner, the best thing you could do is better communication, enough time, trust, loyalty and a strong will, a strong bond between you,,easy to say right? that's right but i knew some whose relationship is a success inspite of being far from each other, they are now successfully married, i saw them how they tie the bond while away from each other..so there is a hope in long distance relationship, don't worry that much..not only guys can make a problem, even girls can cause a problem,,remember that, not only guys are at fault, try to ask yourself first before blaming your partner,,,
 
..good night, have a sweetest dream,,,im going to my SSdreamland...can't stay up late,,your authornim is too weak lately and so i miss my works here....love ya, thankyu,,