VACATION..WORTH TO WAIT

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The boy keeps on blowing his heavy breath holding his phone and watch the screen, hoping that tthe name he wants to see will appear in there, but it keeps him being upset every time the day and night will over without seeing that name. and this day is not an exemption.
 
It has been a month since the vacation started and he just received two calls from the man he love since then, and the promise that was made is not yet fulfilled. He still hope because that man promised it, he wants to spend even just an hour with him, that is his pray everyday and every night.
 
He thought of giving up and he lose his hope already, maybe the lover is really that busy, he doesn’t actually know. He gets upset yes, who won’t be if the promise is just broken. Until he just gave it up, maybe there’s a reason why all things that was promised and all things he expect to be done are all failed.
 
It’s time to enjoy, the vacation is nearly over. One day as the friends had planned for the outing on jungmin’s resort finally comes for them. Jungmin made a phone call to him, inviting and informing him for the outing in jeju island. He immediately agreed into that, and it will be the next day.
 
The next day has come, the meeting place is at jungmin’s place, hyung jun and kyu jong came first and then followed by Young saeng.
 
They rode jungmin’s family’s van going to airport, jungmin took the front seat, young saeng and kyu jong in the middle while hyung jun at the back. Young saeng seems silent since he arrived at the meeting place and until now.
 
Kyu jong asked him what happen to him, but young saeng just answered them he’s fine and it’s just a little dizziness.
 
“are you sick young saeng? Jungmin asked then..
 
“I’m okay. I was lack of sleep I think, I haven’t had enough sleep this past few days…saengie honestly answered.
 
“you should have told me when we were still at my place so I can give you medicines…jungmin told him and quickly checked his bag if he brought some medicines.. Here. Take it,,just grab a bottle of water under your seat..he said and gave the medicine he found.
“I’m fine though, I’m alright,,don’t worry…saengie told everyone…
 
“you have to take that, we will take a plane so it’s better if you take some…jungmin said and opened the water for him..
 
“gomawo…saengie thank, he has no choice anyway but to take the medicine…but after that he still look sad and gloomy which makes his friends worried though they don’t tell him they are.
 
They arrived at the airport and kyu jong accompany him while walking.
 
“are you sure you’re alright? We can cancel this…kyu jong suggested.
 
“no, no, I’m sure, im alright,,let’s go please.. I want to refresh so I think this vacation is good for me…let’s go…young saeng said in assurance and this time he smiled to them, he notice everyone looks so worried so he changed his mood and liven up himself for the sake of the vacation.
 
“aigoo.  I think he’s really sad not sick, haissst that hyun joong, he let him wait that long,,, if young saeng just know…hyung jun said and shook his head…
 
The flight continue inspite of saengie’s condition, they can’t actually cancel this. They were on the plane and all of them fell asleep aside from young saeng who got emotional again. Tearing all of a sudden and digging the saddest part of his life.
 
Finally the plane landed safely. The weather is nice. They rode a van, an hotel service from the resort. The travel took another one hour and young saeng take his nap again to the van and his friends just let the boy sleep all the way.
 
“yah do you think saengie will enjoy this vacation? We should cancel it..hyung jun said while everyone were watching the sleeping friend.
 
“we still have more time for this outing, I agree with hyung jun….kyu added..
 
“Ssshhhhh… you will wake him up…I’m sure he will enjoy this.,,jungmin whispered and winked to the two and made his signatured devilish smirk…
 
“what do you mean..what will you do to make him happy to this vacation? Did you see his mood? All he need now is hyun joong okay?.. Hyung jun said..
“Yes I agree with that…he looks so upset..did you notice him, he looks so skinnier than before,,aigoo, I wonder if he eats or not…kyu jong agreed again..
 
“aigoo…just believe me,,I’ll make his mood better…just trust me.. Jungmin smiled at them and puts his eye cover to take a nap..
 
All of a sudden, jungmin’s phone rang and he immediately grab it from his bag and answered it in low volume…
 
“yeobeoseyo? He answered cautiously while looking at young saeng..
 
“de. It’s me. I’m here already, I got the key too….the voice behind replied..
 
“eo…you’re early..arasseo…wait for us okay?…jungmin response again looking this time to hyung jun who is looking at him suspiciously..
 
“who was that? Hyung jun asked as soon as jungmin drop the call..
 
“ahmmm…just…a friend of mine,,I invited him too…jungmin answered and avoid hyung jun’s sharp glare..
 
Finally, they arrived and get off the car immediately and run going through the sea shore leaving their things behind and leaving the upset boy alone. 
 
Young saeng stayed at a cottage and stretched his arms, he closed his eyes and smells the fresh cold air coming from the sea.
 
Jungmin came back to the boy and asked if he wants to get rest already. Young saeng nodded and asked in return if it’s alright if he can rest ahead.
 
“okay,, take your rest now..you can get the key to the reception, I made a reservation already..jungmin told,,,,ahhh room 302 okay? Don’t forget,,, 303 is for us…don’t be confuse…room 302,,he repeated..
 
Young saeng took his luggage with him and headed inside. He asked the key to the receptionist and proceeded to the room. He opened it slowly and it’s all dark so he needed to close his eyes and search for the switch. But he can’t seems to find it.
 
“the hell, why is this room so dark…he mumbled while still searching..
 
The switch, finally, he found it, he turned it on and someone grabbed from behind him and covered his mouth and there the person kicked the door to close.
 
Young saeng tries to remove the hand covering his mouth and tries to free himself but it was all useless, he has no strength at all. He started to cry and tremble. He was thinking, if hyun joong is just with him, he will protect him whoever this person is..
 
“I’ll let you off but don’t scream,,the person whispered, saengie nodded and the hand covering his mouth slowly fall down his waist and slowly wrapped around on his stomach.
 
Young saeng was shocked and his heart keeps on beating too fast and his knees felt even more weak and his hands are shaking. Whatever this person is planning, all he thinks is hyun joong. If he can still see him if this person will kill him, or is he will be now?
 
The person gets more closer, squeezing his body to the scared boy. He sniff saengie’s perfume and hugged her more tightly.
 
“are you alright? You look so skinnier than before…the familiar voice spoke owned by the person that cause him to be scared..
 
Young saeng froze as he heard that deep voice. The man release him and unlocked his hands, young saeng made his steps forward. And the man tries to get him back but saengie refuse to.
 
“saengie…I….I’m sorry…the voice said apologetically and guilty..
 
“don’t try to get near me… saengie said with his cracked voice…head bows down..
 
The man went in front of him and lift up the face. But Young saeng’s tears suddenly wells down to his cheeks and his weak knees completely gave up until he slowly slide down to the mattress. “hyun joong~ he uttered in between his shaky sobs..
 
“mianhae, jungmin told me everything, I’m really sorry for breaking my promise, but I really miss you. Please forgive me… hyun joong fell along with saengie and grab him back to his embrace.
 
“I missed you…saengie said sniffing like a little prince on the chest of his queen mother.
 
“I‘m sorry, I’m here now to fulfill my promise…I’m sorry if it’s late. My parents didn’t grant my wish…hyun joong said and let his lover cries a river..
 
Young saeng did cry and hyun joong didn’t say other words than sorry and  just let the boy continue to cry until he calmed down and stopped from crying a sea. But he still sobs and sniff.
 
“you know how much it hurts every time I see you crying, please stop crying now…hyun joong told him as he parted from him and cup the face and caress those pair of swollen eyes..
 
“I have the reason why I didn’t called you. I was tasked to do what my father’s job because he got sick. That’s why they didn’t allow me to come here sooner…but he’s fine now and I got the break…jungmin told me about this outing so I told him to surprise you…hyun joong added and explains…
 
“why you didn’t inform me about your father, if you just told me, I would have understand everything and I won’t get worried…saengie talked finally.
 
“mianhae for causing this trouble, for making you worry. Stop crying please you’re not pretty anymore, you look ugly now…hyun joong said jokingly, trying to cheer him, he pinch the rosy cheeks and it cause them to get red.
 
“ahhhh it hurts, don’t do that again,,I’m still upset with you…young saeng said and pout while standing up…
 
“aigoo….hyun joong pull him down again and hug him again,,don’t get mad at me okay? I’ll say sorry again and again until you forgive me, you want?..he added and tickle him on the side…
 
“ahhh…do it if that’s what you want…saengie made a sharp glare and pushed him away..
 
“sorry, I’m sorry, baby I’m sorry,,sorry, sorry, sorry,,,,hyun joong sang while tickling the boy…
 
“Yahh! Yahh! Yaaaahhhh stop it okay okay fine..I forgive you,,,saengie gave up as he laid on the floor..
 
“I missed you, I love you saengie…hyun joong finally felt relieved, he towered his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips.
 
“I missed you too…saengie replied and hug him back….
 
Finally they made it up and young saeng looks so happy now. So they decided to go downstairs and meet their friends. They both stood under the cottage and waited for their friends. They waved for them to be noticed.
 
While on the other hand, the three still walking and playing on the sea shore. Kyu jong and hyung jun keeps on persuading their friend jungmin to get inside but he refuse to go so they stay longer to the sea shore.
 
“eo? That’s young saeng. Whose with him? Hyung jun noticed the two who are waving to their direction and he waved his hand back to them..
 
“it’s hyun joong,,,that’s really fast, how can hyun joong made saengie alive again? Jungmin replied and commented.
 
“ehhh? Kyu jong and hyun joong just commented back with this word, confused on what jungmin is saying..
 
“let’s go…jungmin then invites and wave to young saeng and hyun joong and run towards them.
 
Kyu jong and hyung jun then follows and meet the two.
 
“hey, when did you come? Kyu jong asked hyun joong as soon as they reach the cottage.
 
“I was here already this morning. I had an early flight from U.S… hyun joong response..
 
“how did you know we are here? Hyung jun asked….ahhhhh yah jungmin ah, is he the friend you invited? The one you were talking on the phone? He remembered…
 
“you got it right my dear.,,and I told you, young saeng will definitely enjoy this outing…jungmin said and made an evil laugh..
 
“haissst,,this kid…hyung jun shook his head…
 
“young saeng, tell me,,are you happy now? You are alright now? I did well huh? Jungmin teased..
 
“aehhh,,stop it, don’t , he’s not yet back to his consciousness,,, hyun joong told and pretend to defend his boyfriend..
 
“Aigoo! Aigoo! Arasseo,,I won’t, I stop,,jungmin hissed and gestured to zip his mouth and it brought that to a laughable one…
 
“okay let’s go. We need to get inside, it’s getting colder already, it’s late for lunch…jungmin said and led them inside..ahhh im hungry, let’s take our luggage in the room first…ahhh kyu you’ll stay with us…he added while rubbing his tummy..
 
They all then proceed to their room and met after 30 minutes for their late lunch.
 
They stayed in jeju for three days and enjoyed everything in there. The beach, the foods, events etc. they make sure to get a good memory out of this special outing.
 
Young saeng had enjoyed it a lot being with his boyfriend and with the company of their friends. Being happy is not late for the vacation, it’s just that he lose his hope that he will gonna meet his lover for the vacation. But now it satisfies his self everything.
 
They went back to seoul after the happiness, the four of them took the plane going to seoul while hyun joong going back to U.S. 
 
“take care always….hyun joong remind his boyfriend..
 
“take care too…call me… saengie forced a smile when he response..
 
“I will… hyun joong assured him with the hug and sealed it with his kiss..
 
“you shouldn’t be doing it in public…saengie mumbled in low tone..
 
“aeehhhhh that’s okay,,just go on…..the three grimaced and looked away…
 
“tskk,,I’ll call you as soon as possible…bye…don’t be a cry baby…hyun joong advice him and made another peck on the lips that cause saengie to blush even more…
 
They took separate flights and he’s back to normal as a loner for the summer but this time hyun joong made phone calls as often as he can. Just a few more days of patience and they will meet again as the class will start again.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Hope you enjoythe update. thankyu for new subbies nd comments, please comment again, an silent readers i know you're there, you can leave a comment too.