MY GRADUATION PARTY

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
 
Its weekend afternoon young saeng will finally go home and meet his parents who got home a week ago just to celebrate his graduation party. The boys were at the gate waiting for the car to fetched them while young saeng’s family had to prepared all the things up to the party this night. A van came and they hop on it, the couple sited together behind the driver‘s seat and the three at the back seat.
 
Hyun joong is a bit nervous. Sees nervous since he kees saring outside the vehicle and never talks.
 
After an hour of sitting still on the van, they finally arrived at young saeng's place, a mansion with a wide garden in front and a large oval shape swimming pool on the side where the party will be hold. Looking up, there are three veranda that obviously are from the bedrooms and on the other saide is a small playground with swings, maybe that was put for young saeng when he was a small kid. They get out of the car, the maids acknowledge young saeng as the young sir of the house and they greeted good evening to the friends politely. Maids  bowed their heads and so they do the same. 
 
Young saeng run towards the door where his eomma is waiting for their only son.
 
"Eomma..young saeng called and hug her..
 
"eooo my son..i missed you so much...his mom said and caressed his face and ruffled the hair..
 
"Na do eomma..really missed you..young saeng response..
 
"Not too bad.. you seems healthy and you got more chubbier than before..and still look cute,, his mom complimented as she pinch her son’s nose..
 
"Aehhh eomma dont do that,, my nose always turn red when you pinch it...young saeng complained but he was smiling..by the way eomma they are my friends,,,,he pointed one by one, from left to right,, park jungmin,, they own the largest resort in jeju, Kim hyungjun, they owned oil companies around korea and also some in other countries,,that was hyun joong,, the one i told you remember...? he asked..
 
Hyun joong got a shock when saengie just pointed him and to what saengie had mentioned, did he just tell his mom about me? He thought while he straightened up and bowed to his boyfriend’s mom.
 
 
"Ahhh yeh the one who will inherited the KIM'S corporation? yes i heard about that it was the first and largest corporation inside and out of the country.. His mom said looking at hyun joong..
 
"Yes it is..and winked to hyun joong.. hyun joong just bowed again as a sign of greet and respect and as a thank you for acknowledging him.. And kyu jong, he pointed to his best friend, no need to introduce him because you already know him from head to toe..young saeng added..
 
"aigoo, you still treat him like that? Haist be thankful for having a best friend like him, full of patience, mom hit saengie‘s arm..ye kyu jong ah.. where is your mom and dad...are they still overseas? young saeng's mom asked..
 
"Ah ye auntie..i already informed them but they told me they will try to come...kyu jong replied..
 
"Aigooo! your parents are really busy and getting more busy.. i cant even had the chance to see your mom...young saeng's mom complained and kyu jong just smiled and said..yes auntie they dont even have time with me but they promise me to go home before graduation day...
 
"Ahh they must do go home to see you graduate..the mom said...ok let's go inside...young saeng just go upstairs and prepare.. the clothes were already prepared in your room..by the way i prepared just two rooms for you to use and your friends,,it would be dangerous if they will go home late...
 
"Arrasseo eomma.. my friends will just get their clothes at the car and we will go upstairs..young saeng said..and his mom left them and go to the kitchen to checked everything.....
 
The boys went upstairs and dressed up..
 
"Yahhh! kyu jong take jungmin and hyungjun to the other room and share the bed..Hyun joong will stay at my room,, young saeng said and smiled at hyun joong..
 
"Jungmin smirked,,we know it, we know it.. of course you two will share the room....of course you need privacy..
 
"Yahh! dont say things like that here..be careful to your words arrasseo? young saeng said in worry..
 
"Oops arrasseo,,jungmin said and roam his eyes everwhere..
 
They get in their rooms separately. The three get in the other room near. Young saeng drag hyun joong in his room.
 
"Yah! dont rush in...hyun joong said wile looking around checking if no one is looking to them..
 
Young saeng closed his door and saw all the clothes laid on his bed, yah! help me pick one..im not expert in choosing clothes...
 
"All the clothes are casual attire since the party is not a formal party that needs to wear coat and tie but the parents and other visitors especially elders wear their business suits, s expected this arty is going to be social bonding with lots of business partners and colleagues who were with their own heirs and daughters. 
 
Hyun joong just pick out a black pants that will  fit to young saeng's thighs and a slightly loose shirt with a black vest and so goes the same to him too plus a perm hair that makes them more stylish.  The time had come, all the visitors were coming. Before going out to the 
 
party, hyun joong showed a gloomy face to young saneg, he stared at his cute boyfriend for a minute.
 
"Hyun joong ah.. are you ok..what happen to you? you are so quiet since we arrived here? young saeng asked..
 
"Aniya.. im just so mesmerize with your look now.you look good with that hair.. hyun joong complimented and gave a fake laugh..
 
"Aehhh you too.. you look good...young saeng complimented back and fixed the lover’s neckline and hair...he smiled to him and looked at the door, he faced him again and grin, he suddenly pulled him and gave his kiss. Hyun joong happily responded into it, but when they are ready to deepen it, someone knocked on the door.
 
He let off hyun joong quickly as he hissed and opened the door..
 
"young Master... you're mom is looking for you already,,, They want you to go down and meet some visitors...the maid said..
 
"arrasseo.. we will go downstairs in a minute..just inform kyu jong on the other room....young saeng replied...and close the door again as the maid left..
 
Hyun joong went closer to him as the door was closed and asked..who was that?
 
"Its the maid..just informing us to go downstairs..eomma is looking for me,,maybe they will introduce me to their friends... young saeng answered..
 
"Ahhh do they introduce you too with some of your visitor's daughters? Hyun joong questioned seriously..
 
 
"Ahmmm molla.. maybe..waeyo.. you will get jealous? young saeng questioned back..
 
"What if i did...i want you to stay beside me more,,dont get closer with the girls outside arrasseo...hyun joong said as he planted another French kiss..
 
Young saeng pulled out to talk..of course i wont..i will just look at you... he smiled with assurance..
 
 
Hyun joong smiled back and pinned him at the door and continued with their deep kiss and whispered,, can we do it for a while..lets just do it quickly, he requested.
 
 
"Young saeng chuckled as he responded with the kiss, and hyun joong is about to slid his hand under his boyfriend’s shirt when they stopped as they jumped due to the knock on the door again.
 
“i think we cant do it now, young saeng whispered...
 
They both smiled and hyun joong pulled out himself and fix their selves,, young saeng had to open the door for whoever is knocking and keeps on interfering with their almost hot session.
 
"Yahh! let's go.. auntie is looking for you...kyu jong said who was on the door..
 
"Arrasseo..young saeng replied while fixing his fringe..hyun joong and he exited their room and they all go down to the party. They went straight at the garden near the pool where the party is happening. There are lots of visitors already an some pretty ladies wearing short dresses with their thick make ups.
 
"Son,, saengie’s mother called as they were reaching the pool, she didn‘t wait for them to get near them and she walks towards them to fetch her son, let me borrow young saeng first,,,she said and smiled to the boys, enjoy the food first, eat now and i'll send you friend back to you guys after okay?..
 
The boys gestured a thumbs up saying it‘s just fine....
 
“ah yeah auntie..its ok...kyu jong spoke.. And all went to the buffet and get their food, they eat and chat for a while,
 
Nevertheless, young saeng was introduce to all the visitors and to all daughters. Hyun joong just keep on looking and checking on what young saeng is doing and thought to himself, why he took so long, why is he so happy meeting those girls. Jealousy arise.
 
"Yah! hyun joong ah..kyu jong called out that makes hyun joong snap out and goes back to his senses..
 
"Eo ye waeyo? hyun joong asked while playing with his food..
 
"You are out of your mind..and you keep on looking at young saeng...kyu jong said..are you jealous with those girls? just dont mind those girls alright? Saengie will not take it seriously, they are always introduced to young saeng, repeatedly everytime there is a party in here..but my best friend always ignor those girls..he explained to console hyun joong..
 
"Ahh ani.. i was just out of the mood...will young saeng able to join us here,, its been an hour and yet he still not checking us out here..i musn't go with you here...hyun joong regreted after...
 
"Aigoo! just eat it...good thing my mom is not here because if that happen.. im not with you too.. i was there with young saeng chatting with strangers...kyu jong said... 
 
Young saeng finally came after an hour and join his friends, sited beside his sulking inside boyfriend. He  took a bite on the plate of his lover. Kyu jong mouth pointed towards the guy beside him. 
 
“waeyo? what happen? young saeng looked at hyun joong and questioned his bestfriend,, 
 
"he's regretting now that he came here…Jungmin laughed.....
 
"waeyo? why you were regretting it? young saeng asked narrowing his eyes..
 
"Because you were just busy talking with those girls and your family's friend..hyung jun  added and whispered,,he's not enjoying the party without you..
 
Young saeng smiled and looked at his boyfriend again..yahhh!!! dont be like that...i need to pretend over there,, its really tiring but I need to do it..you all know it...its business for our parents right?
 
Everyone nodded in agree. Then young saeng was called again by his father through the microphone and have their speech for their son. Young saeng stood up from his seat, going to the parent’s side and bowed down and so everyone clap for him. 
 
Hyun joong took his leave quietly while the speech were delivered by the parents. Kyu jong run to him and whispered,,where are you going?,, 
 
“i just need to go inside.,,he replied,,.its too crowded here..i'll go first, he added and he carefully leave the place and go inside the mansion...
 
Young saeng saw his lover leaving their table, he can’t just exit the stage and leave the speech of his parent, so he just trace hyun joong's way until he was out of the sight.
 
Hyun joong went straight in the room and laid down on bed,, it feels too tiring and he always heaving a sigh.
 
***********
 
After the party young saeng lead all the visitors at the gate. When the visitors finally gone all, he return back to his friends. He didn’t had the most chance to join his friends since he was taken by his parents almost of the time. He didn’t ask anymore why his boyfriend was gone. All he want to do now is see for himself on what happen to him. Everyone gets in and so his friends went to their room as they felt sleepy already.
  
He opened the door of his room in a rush, he found hyun joong laying on bed and fell asleep already, he went closer to and wake him up..hyun joong ah...hyun joong ah,, he shook him lightly and called with his soft voice..
 
Hyun joong woke up as he felt someone beside him and heard his name keeps drumming in his ears...eo young saeng ah...he said with his sleepy voice, he sat up rubbing his eyes and sited with cross legs (Indian sit),
holding his forehead as he yawn.
 
"hyun joong ah,,why did you leave the party? young saeng asked in his low voice..
 
"Ahhh i suddenly felt unwell so i just took a rest here..i didnt notice i fell asleep already. Hyun joong of course denied it, the fact that he was just jealous and didn’t enjoy the party…mianhae...he added and look down to his crossed feet.
 
"are you sick? You hurt somewhere? young saeng asked worriedly..
 
"Aniya..gwaenchanha...dont worry...hyun joong response,,,,is your party went well?
 
"Ah ye...it does.. but its like eomma's party..i didnt had much time to spend with you and others..im sorry…young saeng said apologetically..
 
"Mianhae young saeng ah.. for not informing you that i want to leave the party...hyun joong apologize again but obviously not telling the truth...but young saeng just ignored hyun joong facial expression..
 
"you dont have to feel sorry bout it, its me who will feel sorry..young saeng felt guilty over his friends especially to hyun joong for not having much time on them...he knows why his boyfriend acted like this but he doesn’t want to provoke anything that he sure will lead into an argument… ok go get change and i need to take a rest too...he added..
 
They both get change into pajamas nd lay back to the queen size bed, hyun joong cuddled him…im worried..he whispered..
 
"waeyo? what to worry? young saeng questioned..
 
 "Geunyang...hyun joong simple response and tightened his hug.. let's sleep, i know you are tired because of the party. He assumed and kissed him on head.
 
Saengie didn’t say anything, instead, he agreed and closed his eyes.
They slept hugging each other the whole night and took their leave the next day going to school again to attend the remaining days of school before graduation.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..haha decided to post it since i already edited it. another up....rush i know,,so bear with it... last chepter coming...