PISSED OFF...JEALOUS OVERLOAD

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Finally the couple had finished their things and they decided to rush to the canteen, worrying that jungmin is now blowing fire on his nose. They are both laughing at how they mock how jungmin might looks like right now since they are late for the meal.
 
While walking at the corridor young saeng had spotted a guy at the exit door looking towards their direction, the gaze on the eyes were sharp and cold, he stare at him too until they reach the outside and pass them that guy while hyun joong is busy talking and talking.
 
“do you know that person?…Young saeng asked his boyfriend aall of a sudden.
 
Both stopped and hyun joong needed to cut what he was saying. “who? He asked back looking behind them..
 
“that guy on the exit door….saengie said pointing to the door…
 
“guy? There’s no one in there..hyun joong said, he furrowed his brows and check the exit door again.
 
“that one~~~ saengie look at the door but the guy he saw is not in there anymore. He thought for a while and ended up rolling his eyes and turn to his boyfriend again…
 
Hyun joong shrug his shoulder and duck his head to get closer to his boyfriend’s face.
 
“you are just hungry I think.. He said and smirked while pointing the boyfriend’s tummy..
 
“is that so? Saengie response with a pout.. But I saw someone in there. Im sure of that…he added as he scratch his head….
 
“let’s go..don’t mind other people. When did you start having an interest in other people?..hyun joong raise a brow and pinch the cheek..
 
“just,,he’s looking at us,,,is he one of your admirer? Saengie said and crossed his arms…
 
“of course not,,,maybe he’s your admirer not mine…I didn’t saw anyone in there, believe me,,, so let’s go..hyun joong pat the lover’s head and grab the hand to walk…
 
“but someone is standing there..really,,, it’s true….saengie insisted while shaking his boyfriend’s hand..
 
“arasseo,,someone is there,,so can you stop now,,I’m getting jealous already.. Hyun joong said and wrap his arm around the shoulder..
 
“jinjja~~~~ saengie whined…
 
“you better stop now or you want me to kiss you again in public…..hyun joong warned the lover..
 
Young saeng shut his mouth and pursed his lips,, he looked back again to the exit and murmur, whose that?
 
Stop looking, and don’t talk when you are the only one who can hear your words. Hyun joong said and  pull him closer on the waist.
 
***********
 
Few steps away from the table where their friends are waiting, they both look at each other when they saw their friend jungmin stood up and put both of his hands on his waist. They both laugh and elbowed each other.
 
“I told you, we’re dead now..hyun joong said in a very low volume…saengie just made a small laugh and shut his mouth when they reach the table.
 
Jungmin stood from his seat and waits for the couple to come closer. “ yaaahhhh palli!!!! He yell…. I told you to come quickly,,I’m hungry to death,,,what took you so long,,haven’t I warned you?,,he nag..
 
But on the other hand, the couple just took their seat and scratch their heads.
 
“ahmmm jungmin ah mianhae,, guys sorry for waiting,,,we were just trapped on the exit door.. I just saw someone,,, saengie said apologetically..
 
“someone? Kyu interrupt, asking…
 
“haayyysssss forget it,, saengie,,there’s no one in there….hyun joong cut his boyfriend for telling…
 
“but I did saw someone,,,,saengie insisted again…
 
“haissttt..forget that… jungmin let’s go,, hyun joong  cut him again and turn to jungmin when he notice the new student..
 
“owh yeah I forgot to say,,,I think he can join us right so I brought him here with us and besides, he has no one to be with him,,,is that fine right because jungmin and hyung jun agreed to me..kyu spoke while eyes were fix towards his best friend..
 
“ahm,,it’s okay if isn’t~ ahmm,, eeteuk stood up and bit his lower lip..
 
“it’ fine with me..hyun joong answered and smile at the transferee student
 
Everyone look at young saeng. And so eeteuk too.
 
“ahhh it’s okay right saengie? No problem,,hyun joong smiled and saw his boyfriend’s eyes burning again.
 
“hyun joong the food…I’m hungry already…let’s go,,,saengie frowned and looked away..
 
“aigoo..just stay here, I will get our food….jungmin and kyu jong will go with me…hyun joong said and settle his boyfriend to his chair while laughing..
 
“what’s funny? Saengie raise a brow..
 
“nothing baby..just stay still…hyun joong replied and pat him on the back…
 
“eeteuk let’s go…kyu invites and chuckle..
 
“I’ll go too..hyung jun said and stood up..
 
“you’re leaving me here alone? Saengi notice when everyone stood up..
 
“kyu just stay with him,,I‘ll just get your meal,,, hyung jun volunteered and everyone wink at him..
 
“okay,,eeteuk let’s go,,I’ll tell you how to get your meal here.. Hyun joong calls eeteuk and saw his boyfriend again…
 
Young saeng narrowed his eyes and crumpled his eyebrows, hyun joong went near him, bending down and whispered to him. “don’t make such a face like that, haven’t I told you that I am just giving him a briefing on how this school works?…
 
“fine…saengie gritted his teeth,,I know it already, you don’t have to mention it over and over again…he hissed and looked away..
 
Hyun joong then rub saengie’s back and went to eeteuk again. He then gestured everyone to go.
 
While hyun joong is busy in taking their foods and teaching the new student to get his meal, saengie start to sulk, he keeps watching his boyfriend and pouting while his hands rested on the table and his chin on top of them.
 
“why he need to teach him, why he needs to be that close to him?.saengie murmured as if there’s no one with him,,,,ahhh jinjja,,,,he wiggle and face the opposite side for him not to see how close the two.
 
“any problem? Kyu speaks with a teasing tone, he knows the reason why anyway..
 
“haaayyyss nothing~~ tssskkk,,saengie raise a bit of his voice,,,
 
“young saeng….you know how much I love you right,,,and you know how much hyun joong loves you more than I,,,I think you’re getting jealous out of nothing…aren’t you being too childish now, ever since hyun joong came back from overseas you always sulk like a 10 year old kid… kyu jong speaks but more likely getting a lecture and scold.
 
“kyu jong,,,saengie straighten his self and face his best friend..
 
“look at you,,,,kyu jong said and laughed seeing how exasperated the friend is,
 
“what are you laughing at? It’s not funny kyu…saengie rolling eyes while saying and glance again to his boyfriend…
 
“ani..look. you always getting upset whenever hyun joong talk to eeteuk… what’s the reason? As if eeteuk will try to snatch hyun joong from you,… kyu jong says..
 
“I don’t know,the moment I saw him, I felt strange, maybe because hyun joong kept his eyes for him the time park jungsu came in to the classroom, and I felt that I hate how hyun joong approach him..that’s all… saengie admit what he really feels toward the new student…
 
“eeteuk is nice, and im sure he’s not interested with your boyfriend, maybe,,not,, not interested,,,especially now that he knew you and hyun joong are close,,he’s not the type who wants attention,,,,kyu assumed and shrug his shoulders…
 
“you told him that we’re close, you didn’t told him that I’m hyun joong’s boyfriend? Saengie asked..
 
“well he just asked me if you were that close to him, so I just answered him yes and you are really  spoiled bratt to hyun joong….kyu said  and made a greasy smile..
 
“mwo? Spoiled bratt? ,,,anyway,,he really asked about us? Did he asked more about hyun joong?….saengie felt so annoyed more,,,
 
“ahmmm, he said he’s just curious,,,kyu said and smirked one side lips..
 
“what? Why he is so curious about~~~~~ saengie  was about to get angry when he was cut and needed to hold back…
 
Hyun joong and the rest suddenly came bringing the trays with foods, he look at the two and distribute the foods.
 
“serious talk? About what?…he asked,,,
 
“nothing.. Just some stuff..kyu answered and grab his food..
 
Hyun joong is about to sit opposite to young saeng when kyu tap his arm and mouth pointed towards his best friend. He scratch his head and smiled while transferring his seat beside his boyfriend. A mistake.
 
“what do you want to eat? Steak or chicken? He asked sweetly to the sulking lover…
 
Eeteuk already notice young saeng’s behavior towards him, he had this feeling that the boy is jealous over him and so he keeps on observing the two.
 
“eeteuk ssi,,are you satisfied with your room..hyung jun asked while munching his food…
 
“of course, yes, hyun joong helped me out finding it..and luckily, kyu jong is my room mate…eeteuk replied with his cute smile revealing his dimples too…
 
“wow,,really. That’s good then.. You can be comfortable with your room…he’s good to be with in the first place right kyu jong ssi? Jungmin said and compliment..
 
“that’s right..I am a nice guy,,,kyu response and laughed…less burden to hyun joong too..almost all the freshmen are complaining about their room mates already…
 
“it’s definitely a relief for me… because kyu jong can help to look after him..hyun joong added…
 
While others were busy eating and chatting, there’s one person who keeps on glaring at eeteuk, and that is young saeng. He can’t actually understand why he’s so sensitive towards eeteuk, and seems not in the mood to eat, losing appetite out of jealousy.
 
“are you alright? You didn’t even touch your food, is it bad?. We can exchange,,,hyun joong notice his boyfriend, he taste the food himself and it tastes good, he check the temperature on the forehead, and he’s normal.
 
“no I just don’t have the appetite today.. Saengie replied and gulp the water on his glass..
 
“baby,,you haven’t eaten yet,,how can you eat when you do is drinking  that water…hyun joong starts to get worried..you have to eat okay…are you feeling pain somewhere?
 
“I’m fine,,I’m not sick..just eat your food,,you need that for tomorrow,, classes will start tomorrow as well all those complains to your office…saengie said sighing and looked away…
 
Saengie spotted the same guy from before. he saw him looking at their direction again.
 
“hyun joong that’s him… the guy I told you at the dorm…he’s looking at us again…saengie suddenly exclaimed…
 
“what? Hyun joong and others turn to where saengie is pointing, and all they can see is a guy which hair overlapping his eyes..
 
“why? What about him? What happen? Jung min asked, all were puzzled at how saengie reacts towards the guy..
 
“something happened while you were on your way here? Hyung jun added..
 
“ahh ye..saengie told me about this guy on the exit door looking at us but when I check it, no one is there..hyun joong explains…
 
“and he’s really looking at us,, just right now, he’s looking here..saengie said…
 
“jinjja? All said and look at that mysterious guy again but he is already not in his table and totally disappeared from the canteen…
 
“waahhh..he’s gone…kyu said and all search around and they didn’t found him..
 
“a freshmen maybe…hyun joong will know him soon…hyung jun said and all agreed…
 
“I think I saw him this morning at the bulletin board. He’s quiet and a shy type person…. Eeteuk talked.
 
“really? You sure? But he always look at us,,does he need something from us?..hyun joong thought..
 
“maybe he’s just one of the freshmen who has complains..he’ll approach you in time,,,jungmin told..
 
“hear that young saeng? So don’t be bothered now,,,hyun joong face his boyfriend and told him while the back.. Now you eat your food so we can go after you finish that..,,,he then said..
 
“just let him be,,maybe he’s just tired..hyung jun said winking to saengie..
 
“by the way hyun joong I thought you won’t able to attend the first day of the class? Aren’t you tired from yesterday’s flight? Jungmin questioned just to change the topic..
 
“aaaeeehhh it’s fine, someone misses me so much so I decided to just come to school…hyun joong winked and put his arm around saengie’s waist and close the gap between them
 
Young saeng glared devilishly to hyun joong and didn’t say any word..
 
“aigoo! Aigoo,,this kids really are too much, I told you not to at so sweet in front of us!!! Jungmin said shouting at them annoyingly..
 
“but..hyun joong ah,,what was the kiss this morning,,is it your plan to get everyone’s attention?,,well if you do,,you succeeded,, kyu jong commented an mock the two..
 
“waeyo? Is there an event before I came? Eeteuk asked with curiosity all over his face.
 
“ahh you didn’t saw the~~~ hyung jun talked but was cut by young saeng..
 
“tsk tsk,,you missed the best day of your first day.. The boy was teased by the classmates saying that hyun joong will stay overseas for good and there the knight of the shining armor came to save~~~ jungmin continues
 
“yaahhh! You won’t stop? Saengie yelled…hyun joong just laugh…
 
“that saver then kissed the boy in the lips…if you just saw our classmates,,their mouth left hanging, and was surprised….kyu then continue after jungmin was cut.
 
“ehhh on lips..hyun joong? and the boy is young saeng? Eeteuk  said in surprise too and glance at the couple..
 
Young saeng covered his face with embarrassment again and looked down to his lap.
 
What’s wrong with that,,I just want to tell them that they can’t touch young saeng again and don’t look down at him.,,they should know because I told them from the very beginning…hyun joong smiles and said it proudly.
 
“waahhh jinjja!! Is that how special young saeng to hyun joong.. Eeteuk said.
 
“you got it right,,not just a special one..so since everyone knows it already,,I’m sure you heard some chit chatting about them?  Kyu  told…
 
“ahmm are they…ahmmm I mean they were~~ Eeteuk asked but hesitatingly mention it directly..
 
“boyfriend! Yup  you’re right,,jungmin interrupted and helped the new friend to say it out..
 
“ahhh ye,,,eeteuk smiles and look down to his food…
 
“it’s okay,,everyone knows it already,,thanks to our hyun joong,, everyone knows about what they are now…I mean they all knew it just now… hyung jun told..
 
“actually you can see it with their actions and the way they converse to each other,,who’s there to volunteer to get his food everyday? Have you seen two person talking as close as like almost kissing?.. Jungmin add up and mock…it’s just too obvious you know…
 
Eeteuk look at hyun joong with the smirk on the face. And it happens that young saeng caught him.
 
“isshhh this kid really makes me mad,,saengie murmured while glaring at eeteuk..
 
“you’e saying something? Hyun joong asked when he heard him murmuring something…
 
“nothing…saengie simple answer and goes back to his food.
 
Just after eating, they all decided to get rest at the dorm’s living room, all sat on the couch and started another conversation.
 
“by the way,,what makes you decide to transfer in this school.. It’s only a year and we will all graduates.. Hyun joong opened a topic…
 
“ahh my father inherited the business here in Seoul so we need to evacuate ourselves to the new house and it happens that this is the nearest and good school here so I chose here..actually my mom wants me to finish my high school in jeju where we live but I insisted to transfer, I don‘t want to be left there, and I search about this school before I made my decision and I found it nice though,,…eeteuk replied in detail..
 
“jeju? We have beach resort in there… but then im curious,, there are so many best school in jeju too,,you chose here? Do you like this school that much?
 
“not that I like this school better than my previous,, actually I am looking for someone,,,eeteuk said and waited for everyone’s reaction, he then stopped his sight to hyun joong…someone I knew from elementary and I heard he‘s studying here..
 
“I bet hyun joong is not the one you are looking for? Young saeng speaks that makes everyone taken aback, surprise at how saengie confidently asked that question directly..
 
“saengie,,stop such questions like that,,of course I’m not that person he’s looking at,,,hyun joong talked to his boyfriend in low tone. More likely scolding him.
 
Eeteuk just smiled and raise a brow…it’s okay hyun joong,, I think I found that person already…I just can’t get to tell him,,,I’m counting on you,,hyun joong ssi..he added..
 
“we can help too..just inform us when you need us…kyu jong reassured…
 
Youg saeng’s blood boils up again, he really felt pissed off right now. He glared at the new friend and dug a sharp glare to his boyfriend. He then stood up and told everyone that he needs to leave first.
 
“let’s stay here for another 30 minutes,,it’s too early,,hyun joong said pulling back his boyfriend to the sofa..
 
“you can stay here..I have some things to do in the room,,,saengie said and pulled his hand off from his boyfriend’s grip and quickly race into walk..
 
He left the rest not wanting to get upset more. He wants to sleep everything out and hoping tomorrow, everything is fine and he wants to release the hatred in his chest right now. He doesn’t actually know why but he feels something weird.
 
When he was about to turned left on the corridor, he bumped unto someone and fell on the floor, he apologize quickly, but he look up and saw the mysterious guy from a while ago standing in front of him.
 
The mysterious guy just bowed to him expressionless and immediately leave. Saengie didn’t break his sight to the guy until he disappeared from the hallway. He stood up and continue his walk heading to the room.
 
On the other hand hyun joong didn’t move to his seat and just let his boyfriend go. He then apologize to everyone for his lover’s rudeness.
 
“it’s no problem,,I can understand him,,eeteuk said in assurance..
 
“aigoo he’s really strange since morning,,is it the effect of your kiss? Jungmin said and tease…
 
“just don’t mind him,,I think I know why he’s acting like this,,you have to be careful hyun joong… kyu spoke looking to where saengie headed..
 
“I agree,,he’s really sensitive this day… why don’t you go to him,,he’s waiting I’m sure…hyung jun agreed and advice their friend..
 
“It’s your fault hyun joong for treating him like a princess…you spoiled him  a lot,,jungmin hissed while saying..
 
Hyun joong just smiled and look at his back. He somewhat know it too, he spoiled the boyfriend, he treated him like a princess. How can he blame his self. That’s how much he loves the boy. He wants him to feel like someone cares for him. He wants him to feel that there is someone he can lean to and run to when he needed one. He’s just in love and he’s jut caring a love one.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...i know it's a boring chapter lol...