FAREWELL

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Its already 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon, hyun joong and young saeng still at the music room after junsu left. Young saeng is quiet, seems out of his mind, not even talking to hyun joong. 
 
Hyun joong felt worried and strange since he came back after leaving him with junsu. He spoke to ask, are you ok?
 
But young saeng is not answering, instead he was just staring to one corner and thinking about something, spacing out. He didnt even hear what his boyfriend had asked.
 
"Young saeng! hyun joong called again for the 2nd time...but young saeng is the same still...Hyun joong get closer to him, heo young saeng! hyun joong called for the 3rd time and make a single clap in front of his face,,
 
Young saeng jumped a bit and had awaken out on his senses, he looked up so seriously to hyun joong,,ye! his simple reaction out of it..
 
"im talking here but you are not listening to me...i even asked you if you are okay...hyun joong complained...is there a problem? He questioned again..
 
"Ahh mianhae,,i was just thinking something thats why i didnt hear you talked,,,young saeng answered but his mind is still full of doubts and worries about his problem to junsu.. 
 
"Are you sure you're okay? hyun joong asked repeatedly...
 
"Yes i am....young saeng replied and immediately change the topic..what time is it? he asked looking at his watch,,eo im going now i need to fetch sungmin..he added and walked away from hyun joong...that's when jungmin and hyungjun came with the foods...
 
“eo young saeng ah where you going?..jungmin asked as they were closely approaching young saeng,, but young saeng didnt mind them as if he didnt see them coming... jungmin and hyungjun were puzzled on young saeng’s behavior and went to hyun joong immediately to ask...
 
"Yah hyun joong ah,,,jungmin talked first as they reached hyun joong's location...what happen to him?
 
"What happen? hyun joong asked in return..
 
"We approach and talked to him but he was just walking continuously not even heard on what we had asked...hyungjun said..
 
"I dont know..since the time I went back her after leaving him with junsu,, i already notice him spacing out all the time. he's like he was out of his mind,,even with me he's not responding to all my questions...hyun joong said with confusion on his face too..
 
"junsu? Or did you two fight again about jealousy or something? Jungmin asked..
 
"Aniya..a while ago we were with junsu,, and i left them here because i had to get the cutter in the office,,when i came back young saeng is already silent that‘s all, we didn‘t fight,,and jeaous? Of course not....hyun joong explained.
 
“Did something happen while you’re gone? Or I think something went wrong between them… jungmin, the king of suspicions assumed..
 
“I don’t know.. Saengie is too sensitive to everything…hyun joong said and recalled something he saw.
 
 
~flashback~
 
“junsu is grabbing young saeng’s arm and hold it for a while. junsu is an inch away from young saeng. he faces of them looked too serious. They both exchange an intense eyes. he was puzzled on what is happening between them so he interrupted and junsu release young saeng's arm immediately.
 
~end~
 
 
“so? What’s the reson then? Jungmin snap the friend from thinking..
 
"What happen then? is there something i dont know...is there something that young saeng is keeping from me? hyunjoong thought, asking through his mind.
 
“hey! Are you still there? Jungmin shook him…
 
"eo! Sorry..he apologize for being absent minded in front of his friends…Anyway maybe he was just tired..hyun joong said to the two...
 
The two looks satisfied to what hyun joong had reasoned out,,,so where will he go then? why he left you here? jungmin ask in response..
 
"He will meet sungmin...hyun joong answered,,where is kyu jong and eeteuk,,?
 
"Yah! we're here.. we're coming...waahh i smell delicious food...kyu jong spoke from afar coming from the entrance door...
 
"what's happening here? Eeteuk asked in surprise as they reached the others in the table,,,he smiled with his cute dimples,,,kyu jong just dragged me here...he added, clueless..
 
"Its your farewell party...you're leaving tomorrow so we decided to present you one..hyun joong answered,,waeyo you dont like it..?
 
"Ani, ani,,,eeteuk said while shaking his head,,,i was just surprise,,,it looks nice, he look around and saw some simple decorations.,, wow this is delicious,,he added while looking on the food and even taste it...
 
"Its a bit rush so we didnt prepare much..kyu jong added..
 
"Aniya gwaenchanha...this is already too much,,,i am just your new friend and yet you treat me so well.. eeteuk said in amusement... by the way why is that young saeng is not here? He noticed..
 
"Ah he wll come later..i just told him to do something...hyun joong replied..
 
**********
 
After 15 minutes young saeng and sungmin were reaching the door of the music room.
 
"We're here...young saeng said and smile a bit with him, sungmin standing beside him.
 
"Here? what are we doing here? sungmin asked curiously and peek inside and saw people giggles and even squeal...
 
"You'll find when we go inside...young saeng said and make a step on the door...
 
"Chamkan..! sungmin talked nervously..do i really need to go with you..it seems that you and your friends were having a party?
 
"Yes you're right. this is a party..young saeng said and hold sungmin's fist and pulled him to step inside...its ok..trust me it will be ok...he gave sungmin a smile of encouragement and a comfort..
 
"Ok...sungmin simple response...
 
"hyun joong ah we're here...he called and informed..Young saeng drag him inside,,
 
"Eo wasseo? eo glad you came too...hyun joong said running to them and turned to sungmin,,he tapped sungmin shoulder and let him get closer to everyone...you already know him right? hyunjoong asked to everyone...
 
"Ye of course...everyone replied in unison except for eeteuk who got shocked and surprise for sungmin's appearance...
 
Sungmin whose head bowed down suddenly notice eeteuk on the other side as he lift his head up..he stared to him and talked...mianhada i didnt know about this coz young saeng didnt told me about this..
 
"Aehhh gwaenchanha...you saved young saeng once so it doesnt matter if you will join us..you are welcome anyway...jungmin added to make sungmin feel comfortable....
 
"Ok.. take your seat now.. you can sit here,,hyun joong pointing on the chair on his left side that's infront of eeteuk and jungmin...on the right side, young saeng sited...
 
They start to have fun and talked to each other, eeteuk joined the conversation in spite of having sungmin's presence, though he also feel nervous and uneasy in front of him. Sungmin also responded to everyone’s questions. They even took pictures for souvenirs.
 
"Ok lets take another picture..change your position this time...sungmin ssi please sit beside eeteuk now,,(from before position sungmin always sit opposite to eeteuk and always beside young saeng)..
 
"Eeh! eodie? sungmin asked for pardon..
 
"Beside eeteuk..you sit beside him...hyun joong repeated..
 
"Ahhh....sungmin cant even react instead he cleared his throat and just sit beside eeteuk,,,eeteuk gaze over sungmin until sited beside him...eeteuk chest beats rapidly and felt nervous as well as sungmin but they didnt showed it....eeteuk looked at sungmin’s face and sungmin looked back but immediately avoid each others gaze. Eeteuk somewhat can sense what’s this party for. It isn’t about a farewell only, of course hyun joong already knows that he and sungmin has this situation, so they set them up to get together.
 
"OK i will set it now..young saeng and jungmin give hyun joong a  space in between...he then run towards them as he clicked the camera and count up to 10...
 
"Ahhh hyun joong ah,, jungmin called,,show us the pictures....
 
"Arrasseo.. wait a sec...hyun joong said in agreed...then gave the camera to them...
 
Jungmin and other checked on them..eeteuk and sungmin aren’t talking yet and not moving.
 
"Yah eeteuk ssi why dont you make your speech,, starting tomorrow, we wont see you anymore...hyun joong encouraged to do so..
 
Eeteuk looked at everyone and goes after to sungmin. Sungmin seems to be shocked and surprise, not expecting that it was the last time that he will be with eeteuk though he is aware that eeteuk will gonna leave soon, it just that he is not expecting him with the sudden leave again.
 
"Ah ye...eeteuk smiled and stood up..i want to thank you all for accepting and treating me well with my stay here, i feel so glad that i have you as my companion and friends and also glad to settle things with young saeng, he was pointing at young saeng and laugh as a joked...
 
"Aniya..dont bring that up again...it was just a misunderstanding....young saeng said in shyness..
 
"Ok Mianhae...but really i am so thankful,, and i want you to know that though my real purpose in entering this school is not yet that settled.....he stopped a while and glance towards sungmin...i mean though i didnt had the more chances to settle the things to that person,,i feel really sorry for him,,,i just hope.... that person will accept my sorry and listen to my apology..though he was so important to me..i had no choice but to leave things like this....
 
"Omo! eeteuk.. who was that? i mean you should settle it first...jungmin said, narrowing his eyes cluelessly...
 
Sungmin felt the ache in his chest so he stood up and ask permission to leave the place before his tears will burst in front of everyone....mianhae,,i need to go now. He went to hyun joong and young saeng who was the reason for his presence in this party. i will go now, thanks for the invite, he bowed 90 degrees.
 
“sungmin ssi mianhae...Young saeng spoke feeling guilty,,
 
"ahhh its ok i enjoyed it,,its just that maybe i am not that close with all of you so i've been uncomfortable all along,,but maybe next time i will do enjoy it...kamsahamnida jeongmal..you dont have to be bothered....i will leave now,, sungmin said, letting out a force smile and rapidly took his steps away and tears had fallen in his cheeks so he run quickly out of the room... he headed in the comfort room and burst in cries..
 
Hyun joong looked at eeteuk and eeteuk looked back to him. Hyun joong make a nod as a signal to follow sungmin out side..he spoke...eo! its already 6:30 we shall go now, the music club will use this place for their practice...we need to clean now. Everyone stood up and start to clean.
 
“Eeteuk,,! hyun joong called,, you can just go now and prepared your things..we will just clean it ourselves,,you can take your rest now...hyun joong added and patted him at the back and whispers, follow him its your chance now...good luck...
 
"Ok i will go now..thank you so much for the preparation,,he bowed and bowed several times while taking his steps out,,,he run after he go out of the room and looked for sungmin. He rummage every hallways and rooms and elsewhere everywhere in the campus since he was thinking that sungmin wouldn’t able to go far since he left out just a while. He checked every comfort rooms and finally saw him in the 2nd floor comfort room.
 
"Sungmin..eeteuk called warmly with his voice...and went closer to him holding both shoulders..mianhae is what he can say first, wiping those fallen tears on the other’s cheeks..
 
Sungmin stepped aback to avoid eeteuk, eeteuk hands fell down but tried to get near again, but he was stopped as sungmin yelled,,dont get near me!,,i hate you,, you broke your promise to me...i hate you i hate you!!!!! he confronted and say it repeatedly as he slide down to the floor and sit, face bury resting to his knees.
 
Eeteuk started to cry and had the chance to hold sungmin  again,,,dont hate me please,, i didnt mean to broke any promises to you,,but please hear me first,, i can explain everything...
 
"No! you said you will not leave me..you said we will be together..you said you love me!,,you said you will take good care of me! sungmin explodes the ache in his chest...
 
"Sungmin i do love you and care for you but this is not my choice..its my parents choice..yes i am leaving but it doesnt mean that im forgetting you and just leave and forget you...no! its not like that...i will just leave this place but not you..i will always bring you here...(pointing to his chest and mind)..
 
"But you were leaving tomorrow..i havent been ready to be parted with you...you should have told me earlier... sungmin said , he already calmed down a bit after tears had fallen that much...
 
"I tried to tell you and explain why I didn’t say it earlier but i dont know how until you avoids me and you even transferred here...i followed you here just to settle things up..eeteuk had the chance to explain now...please understand me...please dont let me leave with your pain and hatred because of me...he begged..
 
Sungmin looked up at eeteuk and hugged him so tight and whispered in the ear...mianhae for being like this,,i just didnt accepted the fact that you were leaving me here...i hated you that much without hearing any explanations, I am not ready, I don‘t know what to do if you were gone..eotteokke??... He cried..
 
Eeteuk hugged him tightly and showed him how much he loves him, how important he is to him. Sungmin got better and hatred subside. He settled everything with eeteuk. He blurted his pains and disappointments. They confess everything that was kept inside them.
 
In every circumstances and every misunderstanding will always be settle in every proper talk and better explanations. Communications is the good way for everything inside a relationship. Eeteuk didn’t tell him anything earlier and sungmin was shocked into it and so because he isn’t prepared, he escaped into it and try to leave everything, hide himself from the flaws that his relationship with eeteuk had.
 
***********
 
The rest, after cleaning the mess, they proceeded to their own rooms. Young saeng is quiet while on their way, hyun joong didnt bother to talked, instead, he was just observing his boyfriend until they arrived inside their room. The thing he saw keeps popping in his mind, what he had seen between junsu and young saeng and he’s trying to figure out through his mind on what is the meaning of that scene between the two, intense atmosphere between them all the time, the quietness and worried afce of young saeng every time junsu is around, all of that were traced and he begun to create assumptions and suspicions.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..what are the consequences of a long distance relationship. i've been in a rlationship and broke up, twice, it happened twice, i needed to leave and be separated to my love one. but sad to say long distance relationship didn't work for me.. though i am happy now being single, i don't want to make that happen for the third time.. we lack communication and one of them just long for a presence and care that i didn't able to give that time. but i have friends, though they were i the same situation like us, they are still strong and end up together,,, so don't lose hope if you are in a distance with your love one. try to communicate well, show them that you care also and be strong, trust and love will conquer if both of you will remain faithful to each other,, there's no such thing as sea if you are in a mutual ove..
 
no hyunjoog swet moment here. ut hope you enjoy it also..good night..this is another update since i didn't updated for how many days.. please support my other fic too. 6 more chapters...