NAUGHTY MORNING OF HYUN JOONG

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
One weekend day, hyun joong and young saeng were preparing to go out to have breakfast with others. A routine of them since they became close and been in  relationship. Hyun joong hug his lover from behind, locking him with his arms on the waist, he lean against the shoulder while both staring to the mirror. Both smiled as if they were communicating through minds.
 
“young saeng ah…hyun joong called.,,
 
“hmm? The other just hum since they were closed enough to hear even a whisper.
 
“I want you to do something..hun joong said, parted a little and unlocked the hug and just hold him on waist.
 
“what is it?, saengie asked, eyebrows crumpled.
 
“invite sungmin tonight, I know you’ve been close to him lately, don’t deny it…hyun joong told..
 
“why? For what… saengie questioned again, curious..
 
“for the farewell party for eeteuk..hyun joong answered while sitting at the edge of the bed..
 
“farewell party? For eeteuk? Waeyo? Young saeng got confused and look at his boyfriend strangely..
 
“yes..but I will just tell everyone later, just make sure that sungmin will attend tonight.,,hyun joong said..
 
“uhmmm but,, I mean I can’t do that, and I’m sure sungmin will refuse to come..saengie said in a low tone..
 
“tell me the truth,,,you know something right?,,hyun joong said, turning the boyfriend to face him..he lift up the face with his both hands and cup it, confirming..
 
“aniya,,,I mean,,uhmm,, saengie sighed,,,he doesn’t know whether he could tell or not…why were you asking it now?,,don’t ask me like that,,,I promise him not to say anything….he mumbled and lowered his head again avoiding the boyfriend‘s eyes..
 
“Look at me....hyun joong said, lifting his lover’s face for the 2nd time... just do what i told you, if you need to reason out for sungmin, do it,,,you just need to bring him at the party,,,did you get me?,he commanded with strictness in tone..
 
“Arrasseo!,,,young saeng response with that annoyed face in him and murmured,,and now you want me to lie,,he murmured raising his brow to him..,
 
“of course that is not a lie..we were just helping them out…hyun joong console his boyfriend and hug him, seeing him with that guilty face though there’s nothing to get guilty of..
 
“okay,,,lets go,,I’m hungry already,,saengie free himself from his boyfriend’s hug..
 
Hyun joong looked at his watch,,,he squinted up his eyes and walked closer again to his boyfriend who check the hair again in the mirror. He left no gap between his chest and the lover’s back. He stared at the mirror with a smirk that means something. He pretend to fix the other’s fringe while smiling.
 
“yahhh,, I said let’s go…saengie was alarmed, knowing how naughty and playful his boyfriend whenever they are alone. Seeing how his boyfriend smirk and smile, and how the other’s hand run on his waist playing, rubbing his waist up and down…
 
“it’s too early, I’m sure jungmin are still in their room, we just woke up too early, so we can stay for a while here…hyun joong said while breathing at the back neck of saengie and a hand roam inside his shirt..
 
“yahhh!!!! Saengie yell and broke the no gap between them, he stepped away from him and started to heat up,, his temperature risen due to that warm breath that blew on his nape, he blush,,let’s just wait them all at the canteen,,,he said..
 
But the naughty hyun joong didn’t listen at all. He wrapped his arms to his boyfriend’s waist again and squeezed him tighter to him and breathed again to the neck.
 
“yayahhh!! Aisshhhh…you’re creating goose bumps on me…saengie said, words were broken, though he refuse, he actually felt the higher temperature on his body.
 
“too early to go out…30 minutes..okay? Hyun joong whispered under his breath…too early, he repeated and gave butterfly kisses on the lover’s neck..
 
“and it’s too early to do WHAT YOU ARE THINKING,,,ert….saengie hissed, emphasizing every words…
 
“and so,,there is no such thing as early for couples, no schedules or specific time on what time we are going to do that.,,hyun joong said lustfully with a sweeter tone…he slowly walk forward as they switch places. 
 
Young saeng keeps on walking backwards but he was cornered already, he shut his eyes ones in a while. He stopped as he felt an edge..
 
“assa!!! Hyun joong smiled and duck his head over saengie’s shoulder and saw the edge of the bed,, this is for win,,,he said happily..
 
“haissttt,young saeng don’t just response,,what are you doing?,,,he scolded himself behind his thought, for being pleasured by just some blows on his nape and simple kisses on his neck.
 
Saengie landed on the bed as his boyfriend steps one more time and he loses his weight on his back. Hyun joong towered his lover, placing his knee in between his lover’s thighs. Saengie covers his face with his palm. He’s going to surrender soon if hyun joong will insist this.
 
“ow baby come on,,we usually do this,,,just that, today is morning,,maybe we can do more tonight? But for now,,I really want to do it..hyun joong said naughtily while removing the hands covering his lover’s cute face.
 
“the hell why you want to do it this early?,,saengie said,,irritated. 
 
“I don’t know, I was staring at you and you were like seducing me..my thought keeps on saying to do it now…hyun joong said pretending to be innocent, he looked down to his annoyed lover and smirk, he planted a kiss on him after.
 
“I’m not in the mood to do it this early,,so let me off..saengie said, pushing the other but his strength is not enough to throw him away..
 
“are you sure? Hyun joong asked pinpointing the nose and planted some kisses on the neck again..
 
“ye~~ye,,ye,,le~~let me off,,for~~goodness sake hyun joong,,saengie said with his broken words…owhhh haisssttt,,stop it hyun joongie,,I can’t hold on anymore..
 
“see? Let’s just do it,,,it’s not good to control it now,,hyun joong said with a chuckle seeing his boyfriend panting and eyes were shut while hands gripped tightly on his back..
 
“my goodness hyun joong, you are the craziest person on earth and the ert one..saengie said gritting his teeth while receiving warm kisses planted on his neck.
 
“just stop talking,,,hyun joong scolded him and sealed him with his kiss..
 
“you really a naughty one,,why you have to be a ert every time…saengie talked when hyun joong pulled out to regain some air..he pouts,,
 
“because you made me one,,,that pout, you always do that, and you make me want to kiss you..hyun joong told and kiss that pouted lips  again…
 
Saengie froze with his pout and stared at his boyfriend, blinking, and remove the pout immediately.
 
Hyun joong smiled and lips closer inches to young saeng’s. If you don’t like 30 minutes lets make it 15 minutes, he said and start to kiss the lover softly and with passion. And finally young saeng wrapped his arm around hyun joong's back head and start to response on the kiss. Hyun joong start to caress him all over while kissing him like a hungry one.
 
 
 
20 minutes paased of f being pleasured by morning, while they were both carried away on their business, they suddenly heard a hard knock on the door that makes them stop on whatever they are doing, they looked at each other, then to the door.
 
“aessshhhhh,, what the...why they need to interrupt in the midst.....hyun joong cant hide the annoyance on his face as the knock continue, mumbling but still with young saeng”s top and  not getting up., he needed to cut it.
 
“Yah!!! dont you have the plan to get up and open that door..? Saengie spoke..
 
Hyun joong glance at his boyfriend and goes back to the door as he stood up murmuring something out of annoyance. Saengie stood up too and they both fix their selves. Hyun joong opened the door and revealed the culprit for disturbing the morning session, jungmin and hyung jun on the door.
 
“yahhh!! What are you doing this early? Aigoo, you are such a disturbing creature,,,,hyun joong yell and mumbled while giving a sharp glare to the two persons standing on the door.
 
Jung min and hyung jun froze and jaw dropped because of that sudden yell for them. Hyung jun hide behind jungmin as he whisper, I told you not to fetch them.
 
Jungmin elbowed the person behind him hitting the stomach. “ani, we just want to ask you if you both want to go with us on the canteen,, you know, walk together.. He said stuttering for the first time…ahmmm are you doing something? He added as he cleared his throat..
 
Hyun joong just stared at them devilishly and young saeng came over to the door to check, what's happening? he asked while fixing his hair.
 
The two look at each other, yahhh!!! It’s too early! They exclaimed in unison, teasingly made a small laugh sideways.
 
Young senseless grew wide and blushed, he hide himself on the door and gave a pinch to his lover’s arm that makes te two confirmed their suspicions. Saengie being embarrassed and obvious.
 
“Aessshhhhh..hyun joong start to get annoyed and slapped jungmin in the arm so hard....
 
“Awhhhh YAh!!! it hurts!  jungmin shouted...
 
“What do you want?,, Hyun joong scratch his forehead and ask calmly this time with his obvious smile.
 
“You told us to wake up early and now you're asking us what we want.....jungmin replied.
 
“Ahhh matta,,i will just tell you later,,after we had breakfast,,,hyun joong said..
 
“Ok let's go..jungmin response and said teasingly..shall you too go with us or you'll continue to what you were doing?..
 
Hyun joong punch him for the second time and make a signal to go, then the two steed back away from the door and make a *hwaiting* sign to hyun joong and as hyun joong tried to reach them, they already had run rapidly away laughing. He closed the door and shut his eyes for a while to calm himself and gaze to young saeng., who was standing on the back door a while ago.
 
Young saeng avoids hyun joong’s gaze and walked away from him while making a no no sign on his finger and while shaking his head.
 
Hyun joong followed him and grabbed him again on waist...let's continue our on what we hadn’t finish, he said.
 
“I said no..we cant,,,we need to go follow them..young saeng refused and escaped from hyun joong’s arms,,he fixed his hair and sat on the bed.
 
But the naughty hyun joong curved his waist 90 degrees to reach young saeng's face, ok,,i will not insist but we will continue it tonight. so be prepared,,he said smirking on him.
 
Young saeng glared at hyun joong, fiercely and said,,you are really a ert. you know that?..aigoo...
 
“Yes i know that coz you already told me that 25 minutes ago?...You promise me now that we will continue it tonight...or else i will pushed you on that bed and you now....hyun joong threatened up..
 
“aigoo, aigoo.arasseo!!! Saengie, yell rowning in disgust, slaaping him on the stomach..
 
Hyun joong rub his stomach narrowing his eyes and pretend to twitch 
in pain…good then,,he speaks under his acting, my baby really loves me,,he added as he straighten up while winking at him. He smiled and went closer to im, he ruffled the hair and caress the face.
 
Young saeng stood up  and dragged his boyfriend out of the room to avoid what will be on the mind again, before his boyfriend might think of something again.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
another up,,,i'skind of sensitive,,wel maybe not haha,,i cant do lol...don't imagine too far,,rated M for minors... our rince heo young saeng will leave son, and i'm preparing for thet, kyu left first but he never forget to update us, i hope saengie will do the same,,