END: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
END: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
 
 
Days had passed, each of them had their own party, except for hyun joong who hasnt scheduled a party for him. Graduation day finally came, they wore graduation gown with graduation cap, they received their highschool diplomas. Hyun joong had received recognition as the most outstanding student and received the higher ranked of all the graduates as the most intelligent student amongst others. They took pictures of them also at the end of the ceremony.
 
After graduation day, the following day, they went to school to get their things, finally getting off the school dormitory and face the whole new experience as college or university students.
 
 
At the dormitory, in their own rooms, hyungjun and jungmin were busy packing their things, and kyu jong pack his things with sungmin around his room, watching, because kyu jong found some things that belongs to eeteuk and had to gave it to him, while hyun joong and young saeng are in their room and almost done with their things.
 
"Ye young saeng ah....i dont want to leave this place...hyu joong said as he laid down to his bed that has no bed sheets and pillows at all, throwing his arms on his sides.
 
"Waeyo? young saeng asked as he went to hyun joong and sited beside him resting his chin to hyun joong's chest and draw a circle on the chest with his finger.
 
"hyun joong brush his boyfriend’s hair while staring at the ceiling and replied..i want to stay with you...i can't imagine that we will gonna sleep now far from each other and we cant able to do things that we usually do in this room...i cant hug you while sleeping...we need to sleep alone now..and we cant do ***, you know what i mean that we do always before sleep,, hyun joong said smiling and his mind flying in heaven as he was thinking the weird possible thing that they had done in this room.
 
Young saeng lift his head from the chest and look at the lover who was smiling while eyes have this sparks...Yahh! you're thinking crazy again am i right? He said slapping the face slightly..
 
"Aniya..what would i think..you are the one thinking that weird...hyun joong said and smiled, he pulled him  closer to his face...shall we make our last day of memory here? he smiled and winked seductively..
 
"i know what you were thinking...young saeng laughed at it....
 
"ahhh so you get what i mean...hyun joong said and kissed young saeng but young saeng just refuse and slapped him at the shoulder. Hyun joong tried to stole another kiss when someone just knock 3 times on the door. They opened it together but no one is there. they peeked outside, when they saw no one, they just close the door,, when they stepped away from door about to go back to the bed..they heard knocks again..they look at each other and look at the door...they opened it slowly and saw jungmin and others behind the door..
 
"Yahh! why did you knock so loud and yet you just hide? hyun joong yelled...the others raise their brows, no idea on what their friend is saying and asked in chorus,, what knock?
 
"We just got here just now and so what are you talking about!.. jungmin yelled back..
 
"Aehhh forget it..we will go now.. Will you go with us outside? kyu jong asked and prevent them to have such non sense conversation...
 
They went out waiting for their cars. Sungmin had his final wave and congratulation for his sunbae...congratulations to everyone and visit me here arrasseo?, he said so sadly and hug each of them..he hugged tightly on young saeng whom he had close with and wave his hand as farewell and leave everyone at the main gate.
 
While waiting around, junsu suddenly appeared in front of them. All were surprised and was alerted if in case he wil make any unnecessary actions towards saengie.
 
"J-Junsu ssi? young saeng mentioned as he got shocked with the appearance, voice stuttered a bit..
 
Junsu gave everyone a smile, a nice one. And raise his two hands up in the air.
 
"what are you doing here.. and what is your plan now? hyun joong asked in cold harsh way while pulling his boyfriend behind him..
 
"Dont worry i wont bother you guys now.. im just here to apologize of what had happened...junsu said with sincerity in his face.. i just hope that you will forgive me...i just quit my school in here and transferred in other school that my uncle owned and i also graduated already...
 
Everyone hadn't spoke and remain silent as junsu explained everything. They still doubting anyway.
 
"You are apologizing now? hyun joong questioned with doubt...
 
"Ye...i felt sorry for what happened before.. so im asking for your forgiveness.. if you cant do it now,, i will just wait till you forgive me...
 
"Arrasseo...young saeng answered just to stop the conversation...
 
Hyun joong look at young saeng and just agreed with it...ok since it happened long time ago we will forgive you...he said but just hiding his doubt for the sake of young saeng.
 
Junsu was thankful and had to thank them literally, everyones car came, jungmin, hyung jun and kyu jong went in their car and leave, followed with hyun joong and young saeng's car, young saeng bid goodbye to junsu and junsu waved back and bowed. hyun joong had to keep his grudges over junsu and has no plan to show it to his boyfriend. He doesn’t want to cause any arguments before they will parted. He bowed to junsu and goes back to his boyfriend who was standing at the car door, he caressed the face and arms.. take care and i'll see you tomorrow i'll fetched you at your house, he said reminding him to whatever they are plan for the next day.
 
"Arrasseo.. young saeng simple response and hug his lover even just for a while and get’s in their car...
 
Junsu kept his eye on the two and said to himself..they really love each other..nothing had change with them,,,he then just chuckle and left too.
 
**********
 
Since hyun joong havent had the scheduled time for the party, he decided to treat young saeng out. So the next day he fetch the boy at his place. He stopped his car outside and went in. he was approach by his lover’s mom until the stairs going up to young saeng's room.
 
"hyun joong ah..just knock on young saeng in his room..young saeng mom's said..
 
"Ah kamsahamnida auntie..i'll just call him my self..hyun joong said back and bowed,,
 
Hyun joong knocked on the door and immediately swung opened by young saeng. Eo wasseo? he uttered and let him to get in.
 
"Yaahhh!! what took you so long.. let's go, hyun joong said raising a bit of his voice.
 
"Chamkan i dont know what to wear and what to bring,,by the way where do we go? young saeng asked while looking for some clothes...
 
"Aehhhh its an out of town,,,hyun joong answered and pick some clothes for young saeng and help him pack his things..
 
"But where are the others.. arent they coming? young saeng asked again..
 
"Aniyo...they dont know this plan,,,hyun joong said and smile cheekily, this is just for the two of us,, i want to spend 3 days just by ourselves.
 
"Eeehhhh!  young saeng was surprise knowing that it would be just for between of them,,,I thought....he added but stopped as hyun joong covered his mouth with the fingers and said,,,dont talk too much just follow my lead arrasseo?,,, he nodded in response....
 
Hyun joong carried the boy’s bag and get out of the room. On downstairs, they went to saengie’s mom and let her know about the sudden outing.
 
"Eomma,, young saeng called..i'll be out for three days,, dont worry i'll be with hyun joong..
 
"Ok just be careful..were you driving by yourselves? She agrred and asked..
 
"Ah no auntie i came here with my driver..hyun joong answered,, we will take airplane to go there, dont worry i'll take care of young saeng...he assured..
 
"Arrasseo.. just be careful.. and only three days huh,, young saeng you have to go home before the end of this week..dont escape this time..i know you...eomma warned..
 
"Arra! arra! eomma.. dont worry i wont,, i'll be back intime...Young saeng response and give his eomma a peck on the cheek and left, Hyun joong bowed and tag behind the lover.
 
**********
 
At the car,, they chat for a while on their way to airport, talking about what to do and how to spend their sole time.
 
"Where do we go can you tell me now? young saeng asked again in curiosity..
 
"Aigoo!! cant wait to see.. Ok i am planning to go to Busan and we will go on a beach in Haeundae...hyun joong answered..we have our vacation house there near the coast...
 
**(Busan is the second biggest city of Korea. Located the opposite side of Korean peninsula in Gyungsang-do (Gyungsang province).There are many great beaches in Busan such as Haeundae, Gwanganli, Songjung and few others. Heaundae is the most famous one in Busan. Sitting on sand beach, and watching sun’s rising. It was little foggy day so sunrise makes the sky really red. A bit scarlet-ish. Perfect moment indeed.
 
“Eo jinjja? i like it...young saeng said in amusement, excited, that was he feel right now,,i want to see sunrise i heard it is really beautiful watching the sun rising there,, i went to busan before but not for vacation,,he added excitedly..
 
"You really like it? hyun joong asked while looking at young saeng's face who showed some excitement in it. Proof that this plan is just perfect for them both alone. He smiled and bit his lower lip knowing that young saeng will like his plan...Hyun joong hold young saeng's hand and pinch the nose...Young saeng widened his eyes and looked towards the driver.
 
"Aehhh gwaenchanha..its ok with ajjeossi...hyun joong said and smiled to the driver..The driver just smile at young saeng and bowed..
 
Finally they arrived at the airport,,,Hyun joong ssi we're here..be careful i already informed our driver in busan and he will pick you up at the airport..just be careful in there..the driver said nd remind them again.
 
"Arrasseo.. kamsahamnida ajjeossi..take care,, hyun joong said and gets out of the car and flew to busan,,
 
At the airport in busan, they were picked by their family driver and bring them at the vacation house where they will stay and enjoy their vacation.
 
They finally can see the coast, young saeng opened the window and smelled the breeze of air that comes from the sea..hyun joong just felt so happy seeing his boyfriend act like a child and excited going in a beautiful place. Young saeng took his EOS camera and shots some pictures.
 
"Yah young saeng ah… hyun jooong called and pulled him away from the window,,,close the window...we will be there in a moment...
 
"Ok,, young saeng simple reply and closed the window but still watching the view outside it.
 
After couple a of hours, they arrived. All maids in the house acknowledge him and the caretaker assists them in their room. It’s already noon when they arrived. It’s a bit exhausting so they rest for a while and they were called by a maid to have dinner. Young saeng got amused with all the seafoods that their maids prepared. He ate well while the lover was jut so mused on how this childish boyfriend behaved. After dinner the two went to their room..saengie run straightly at the balcony of the room and watched the seashore from the there. He was mesmerized by the sounds of the waves in the ocean and smelled the breeze and closed his eyes, he felt someone’s hand cuffing him around the waist. He opened his eyes and see that hyun joong is hugging him, of course who woud dare to hug him so warm and tight yet feels like in a safe cage. 
 
“You like the scenery? hyun joong whispered..
 
"Of course i do like it..gomawo hyun joong ah...young saeng replied touching his face.
 
"I love you,,hyun joong said and sniff the scent on the neck and planted a soft nibble in it that makes young saeng look at him..
 
"Yaahh! dont kiss me here they might see us from there,, saengie remind him and look down on the ground..
 
"They wont see us here,, this is second floor and its already evening so no one will gonna work from the garden..hyun joong assured..
 
"Ahh jeongmal.. you really planned this arent you.. you brought me here coz you know that people here will not disturb us...young said, assuming..
 
"Of course i do,,, i want to own you alone and never let the kids disturb our honeymoon,,,,hyun joong whispered referring to their friends...
 
"eoo! you already owned me right, you said it before and i gave you permission to own me...young saeng talked back..and wait what honeymoon? Are we married then? He hissed.
 
"But..you said you gave me the right to own you, so that means im your legal partner so we’re having honeymoon,,,hyun joong continued..
 
“aigoo. Whatever…saengie just agreed after clicking his tongue..
 
“baby, i just remembered what eomma said,, they want you to comeback before weekend and not escape,  what was that? hyun joong questioned as he keeps on kissing young saeng on neck and sniff the hair..
 
"Ahh... because they want me to go with them in Japan...young saeng answered..
 
Hyun joong just stopped,, Mwo?! mworago? he asked eyes narrowed and brows connected..
 
"Ani its just for a week or less than a month,, coz eomma and appa wants me to attend our company's opening in there,, we branch out another one of our business in there,, and after, they want to treat me in Paris and spend some time with them..dont worry i'll be coming home before the class will start.. Saengie explained.
 
"Eooo! but i refuse to go with mom in U.S coz i want to be with you here...if that's what will happen i must just go follow them there...Omo! my party is on weekend... Mwoya? hyun joong start to get irritated...
 
"Eo!! matta.. aniya aniya.. i can tell eomma to cancel our flight this weekend,,,young saeng said , he just actually forgot the date..
 
"Yahh! be sure to cancel it...hyun joong houted and back hug him again.
 
"Arrasseo! but you must just follow your parents in U.S while im out of the country.. Saengie suggested.
 
"Ok,, hyun joong agreed that fast and turned young saeng around to face him , he then kissed him hungrily and squeeze him closer to his body.
 
Young saeng pulled out from the kiss and breathed. I want to have my shower first, its too hot and we need to change our clothes..i feel so sticky already, I‘m sweaty...he said in low voice then he run quickly to the bathroom and took a shower. Hyun joong smiled and gets in to prepare the clothes ,he's taking a shower without preparing his clothes for change change and….he paused and took a towel from the bad….this..aigoo.. murmured
 
After 15 minutes, there's a call from young saeng..hyun joong ah,,can you get me a towel and my pajamas, the boy in the shower room who just run and wet himself inside requested.
 
Hyun joong gave the things he asked as the door is just half open and was hiding behind it. When young saeng is reaching the towel, hyun joong pulled it away playfully and smirk seductively.
 
"Yaahhh! give me that,, please.. young saeng pleaded and pouted,,,And so hyun joong smiled widely as he gave the things he's holding to him, and saengie just grab those and closed the door.
 
Hyun joong was standing still at the bathroom door leaning on the wall, waiting for hi boyfriend to come out. The, finally the door creaked opened, the newly bath boyfriend jumped and got shocked seeing someone standing in the door. he slapped him on the arm when he realize its just his naughty boyfriend.
 
"Hyun joong hold hm on the hand and step once towards him, biting his lips, teasing him with his eyes seducing him, saengie just pushed him inside the bathroom and gave the towel to him. He sited at the bed and get another towel to rinse his hair. His phone beeps and he read it quickly.
 
From: jungmin
Yahh! where are you? is hyun joong with you? 
 
"Ye im with him,,we are in busan right now. Young saeng replied,,He pressed send and suddenly thought, omo eotteokke i musn't told them where we are, he wiggle and he tried to shut off the phone but it was sent already and it‘s too late to take back the message...
 
From: jungmin
only you two came to busan?
 
Reply to jungmin:
Waeyo why'd you ask? 
 
 
"Hyun joong is calling to asked for his pajamas but young saeng is not responding so he went out of the bathroom half , but young saeng didnt mind him..,im calling you.. why you are not answering? he asked while wearing his pajamas that was on the bed.
 
"Eeehhh! i didnt heard any call? young saeng response...hyun joong ah..jungmin texted me, he asked me where i am and if im with you,,he paused and took the pillow to hide his face…mianhae i answered him that we are here in busan, I forgot that you didn‘t told them..
 
Hyun joong sighed,, aigoo!! okay there's no point on thinking of that, i dont want to ruin our vacation but maybe tomorrow they will follow us here,, jungmin knows this place..but before it gets ruin i want to make our night so special..hyun joong get the phone from saengie’s hand and threw it on the side table..
 
We supposedly sleeping now coz its already late and we need to wake up early and watch the sunrise..arent we..young saeng suggested, just wanted to avoid anything that might happen tonight, he‘s not in the mood because all he was thinking is to wake up early and see the sunrise.
 
"Yes we will watch it..uhmmm.. Okay?...hyun joong said in response while giving butterfly kisses on the partner‘s neck...
 
"Ok? so we will sleep now? is that ok with you? young saeng asked, but hell no, he knows how silly and seductive his boyfriend is, and knows how he work for this lust all the time..come on hyun joong,,shall we sleep?, he added while already feeling this cramps on his stomach and felt like going in heaven again
 
"Ani what i mean is, we will not sleep till sun will rise...hyun joong said teasing him and pushed him up on the pillow on the upper bed and starts to kiss him as he towered him, kissing him as if he hadn’t kiss him for years. Young saeng just gave a sigh and soften himself. He will never win over his boyfriend’s call of the heaven.
 
Hyun joong pulled out slightly but still touching the lips, brushing his to him and more. Don’t refuse to this..i know you like it too..he talked under his breath..
 
Young saeng smiled and pull his lover’s head, their lips pressed, their tongue’s entangled and start to response with the kiss. His right hand on hyun joong‘s nape while the left hand brushed on the hair.
 
Hyun joong starts to caress and touch young saeng's skin trailing all over the edges and parts it. He pushed up the upper clothing to removed and pull down the lower cloth, while him is just a towel that covers his lower body and just pulled it away and throw on the floor.
 
 
They start to feel good and feel better that cant be describe, they always do the same thing before but this one feels really different and more passionate than before. They dont need to worry a lot if someone will knock or bother them and cut everything. They only think a memory of spending the whole night together, peaceful and passionate, full of desire and full of love. They do it repeatedly as if there's no another time to make it and do it. The place was so quiet aside from the noise they were creating, the moans, the sighs, the breaths, and whispers that they utters once in a while. They owned the time, the place and the moment to express their feeling and give the love to each other.
 
After which of not knowing the time had passed they both stopped as they felt the tiredness and breaths that comes out from their nose and mouth, hyun joong fell beside young saeng, they rested from each others arm. Its already midnight and finally they able to get a nap. Young saeng can’t sleep properly until he saw the red view of sky at the balcony. he got up wrapping the blanket around him and went to the balcony. He felt so amuse with the scenery. Hyun joong gets up too and gave young saeng a back hug, they watch the sun rise,,
 
“I LOVE YOU YOUNG SAENG...hyun joong whispered.
 
"I LOVE YOU TOO HYUN JOONG SSI..young saeng replied and give him once more a kiss..and back to watch the sunrise..
 
**********
The next day, Jungmin, hyungjun and kyu jong arrived at the vacation house. Since jungmin knows already and familiar with the maids and place. He went in and shouted for the names of the couple, young saeng and hyun joong. The two is not surprised anymore, rather, they were expecting the three to come. The two walked downstairs but they always yawn after one another.
 
The three notice them. eooo!! i think i know what you did the whole night...Jungmin teased,,,
 
"Yes i think i know too..hyung jun second the motion..
 
"Yahh! i know it too..kyu jong agreed while nodding..
 
"Waeyo!? the two asked in unison.
 
"you dont have to ask…the three laughed as kyu jong answered.
 
“You two seems to be still sleepy and didnt get enough sleep..jungmin added...
 
"Did you two had ahmmmm~~~ you know~~fight the whole night? A sweet fight..hyung jun winked..
 
The two smiled...dont be surprised with that..what do you think we did..staring each other the whole night?,, there's no worries in here and no disturbance like you always do in the dormitory. do you think i'll make the time so unadventurous?..hyun joong blabbered and smiled putting his hand to his stunned boyfriend’s shoulder.. 
 
Young saeng elbowed him that makes him twitch. They all laugh.they used to this kind of jokes anyway and young saeng already knows how open he is when it comes to his friends. Even their relationship private matters, he always tell it whenever jungmin had to tease the couple on what they do or not. It was just like a joke where hyun joong always exaggerate things. Their friends knows it too.
 
And they spent the remaining vacation, strolling and eating in some seafood restaurants and eat lots of sushi and went to beach until feel exhausted.
 
From the seashore, they watch the sunset. Hyun joong held young saeng on the waist and suddenly kissed him on the lips that makes their friends who are just in front of them was surprised but in the end they giggle and squealed all along. They started to walked backward and walk away from them, letting them stole the time. Young saeng response to the kiss and hugged each other saying I LOVE YOU to each other.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~END~
 
All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2011
By areu501kyuie