JEALOUSY PLUS THE FREAKIN NEWS

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Hyun joong had left the two after hearing some words from kyu jong for young saeng. He silently stepped away, he was afraid that he might something more. He’s jealous, as simple as that. He went to their room lifelessly. The words of confession from kyu jong keeps drumming on his mind. He thought he is just theonly one in this world for young saeng’s love but why there is another one confessing to the pretty boy.
 
“did I heard it right? Did I hear the right words?..hyun joong asked his self
 
“kyu jong likes young saeng? He mumbled…mwo!!! He likes my,,boyfriend? Wait!!! He exclaimed in disbelief when he realize it.
 
“wait,,but why he kept it to himself and didn’t confess to young saeng?,,he keeps mumbling and questioning the whole room.
 
He wiggled and threw his self to the bed, rolling side by side. He stood up again and think. He walked on the door and open it but he was stopped and closed the door again. Repeatedly 3 times, the door played like close open until he ended up laying on the bed again.
 
He gaze at the wall clock and it’s already pass eight in the evening, he reach his phone hoping that youg saeng sent him a message. He quickly unlock his phone but what appears on the screen is jut the digital clock and a picture of young saeng on the background. His face fell down again and threw his phone on his back.
 
“why am I like this? Why am I so worried about that confession? How doe young saeng response to him? He cried mumbling…
 
“young saeng loves me right? He mumbled, feeling desperate..
 
Hours passed, he spent his time looking at the door and waiting for the door to open and there young saeng will appear but until now, the door is not moving. Until his eyes slowly pulling down and he fell asleep.
 
**********
Young saeng finally reach their door and he slowly opened it, silently walking towards his boyfriend’s bed, he bent down an ruffled his lover’s hair.
 
“I’m sorry I’m sure you waited long…he whispered.
He quietly straightened up and washed up to change into pajamas. He then walked towards his boyfriend again and tucked the blanket for him carefully. He sat beside him and crossed his one arm to the ther side of hyun joong, he bent down as he traced the eyes, nose and slowly run his index and middle finger on the lips.
 
“what are you hyun joong? Why I am so in love with you? Is it because you’re cute? Handsome? But you are more cuter when you sleep..he whispered. You look calm, no worries, less stress when you are sleeping,,,he added and formed the curved on his lips,,,
 
He le more closer and inch his lips to the other’s pair of lips while still touching the chin. He closed his eyes and feel the breath coming from him. Every breath left a good feeling to him as if they both shard one soul, one life.
 
He pulled out a bit and opened his eyes, he lean again and kisse him on the forehead.
 
“good night baby..he whispered..
 
When he was about to leave him before he cause him to wake up, the boy who he knows in a deepest sleep, grab his hand and pulled him back down to him. He ended up landing on hyun joong’s top and the boy rolled to lay him on the other side. By then he hugged him tightly..
 
“hyun joong I can’t breath, let go of me,, and you are awake huh? He said while trying to push him…
 
“no I m not,,,hyun joong answered as he slightly parted from him, he caress the boy’s face and stare at him..
 
“you are not? Bt how did you know that I am beside you? Saengie asked again , their eyes lock to each other.
 
“I was dreaming, someone keeps whispering on e and someone wants to kiss on my beautiful lips…isn’t that weird? And then I woke up and saw you..
 
“rea~~~really? You dreamt about that? Saengie said, disguising to be innocent..
 
“yes..hyun joong response simply and hugged the boy once again.
 
Saengie is trying to pulled out but he ended up wrapping his arm around his boyfriend, sign that he was defeated again.
 
Hyun joong felt so relieved, the worries he had few hours ago turned into satisfaction. He was satisfied by now, knowing that the boy who received another confession  few hours ago is till on his arms.
 
Young saeng clearly heard the drum sound on his boyfriend’s chest, beating like there’s no another day. The beat is so fast. He’s worried suddenly, why this lover’s heartbeat sees strange, he looked up to the partner’s face, that face is so calm but the heart beats react opposite.
 
They were in that position for almost 30 minutes and the room was silent, they didn’t talk for that long moment, until young saeng notice the heart beats slowly calming down, he smiled.
 
“I love you, young saeng,,,hyun joong uttered in low shaky tone and tightened the hug, breaking the long silence in the room..,,
 
“hyun joong~~ saengie just mention the name..
 
“let me love you more…hyun joong uttered again…
 
“what’s wrong with you? Of course I know you love me, you look weird tonight?..something bothering you? Saengie commented and asked..
 
“nothing,,I just want to say it, I just want to say I love you,,don‘t you want it? Is it annoying? .hyun joong said and loosened his hug…
 
“of course it’s not..young saeng exclaimed and lift up his head, he crawled up and top him to get closer on his boyfriend’s face
 
“can we sleep now? Hyun joong said locking his arms around the boys back..just sleep with me?.he added..
 
“we can’t sleep in one bed,,they might caught us..it’s prohibited here.. Saengie refused and pulled up..
 
“but we slept together before…hyun joong reminded him..
 
“that~~that’s a different situation..saengie reasoned out..
 
“it’s the same,,,we cn lock the door an besides, all our coordinators are home since it’s weekend,,and I am the head student so no one will try to raid this room,,hyun joong told leaving no hole to make some excuses from the other…
 
“aehhhhh, do I have the choice? What else should I excuse now,, aigoo,,aigoo,,saengie said while pinching his man’s nose..
 
Hyun joong pulled him down beside him and he pulled up the blanket for them. Young saeng smiled behind him, secretly and giggled inside. Hyun joong cudled him like a baby while he intertwined his fingers to him.
 
*********
 
The day that every student’s in an all boy’s school waited finally comes on the way. It has been a  year and the awaited vacation has come. Time flies really fast. The couple struggled to keep their relationship from others except for kyu jong who knew it first and joined the couple to keep it as a secret first. They do well in acting though they are obvious, jungmin had stopped teasing and pestering the two just for them to say the truth, and he got failed many times so he decided to let the guard off of them.
 
In those span of time, many things had happened, expected ones and those unexpected to, but they became strong. They found love, they found friendships, they also dig their heart aches, and most of all they also learn how to accept and let go of someone, and learning to let go of fear and bad memories. Those things helped their relationship to be strong.
 
Now it’s the end of the school year and everyone are excited to go home and see their families, including hyung jun  who is so excited to lazying his self everyday, jungmin who is excited to visit his family’s resort and spend the whole time and having a good time in there and kyu jong, who is excited to have it since it means he can have a bonding with young saeng again,since he is alone at home, but now is different, young saeng’s decision this coming vacation will vary on how he and hyun joong will talk.
 
Young saeng is a bit worried since his boyfriend hadn’t say anything to him, hadn’t plan anything for them both. He was expecting a great day for them two alone, or else if not, he will end up having a vacation with his best friend again, that’s kyu jong. Since he was young until now, his parents never visits him for vacation, they never spent times for him, as well the same goes to kyu, so they both just spend more time together having fun by their own.
 
And hyun joong can’t dig out a proper words to form in order to make a better explanation to his boyfriend. He never had a vacation, all his life, all his vacation will vary according to what his father will command him. Mostly, he spend his vacation in training and familiarizing the company in U.S.
 
All five of them were having a discussion on what they will do or plan this vacation. Sitting in the wooden chairs on the dormitory’s living room, surrounding the round table with snacks on top in front of them, munching, exchanging words, teasing etc.
 
“so what’s the plan this vacation? Jungmin opened the topic first…
 
“just stay home? Hyung jun answered first…
 
“then we can go to my family’s resort in jeju,, jungmin suggested happily as he winked to hyung jun..
 
“ahh that’s a nice idea,,,kyu jong and you young saeng, you can go with us or do you have other plans? Jungmin asked the two.
 
“really? Can we? Kyu jong asked back with excitement..it’s fine with me since I’m all alone in the house, well with the maids..he added cupping his face with his hands..
 
“why? How about your parents? Hyung jun asked..
 
“they always out of town or sometimes overseas, so every vacation I stay at home with young saeng, he live alone too you know so sometimes he comes at my house and stay there over night. Kyu jong explains..
 
“ahhhh so both of you are living alone,,,jungmin said and hyung jun just nodded..
 
“ne young saeng ah, will you come too? It’s okay if you have your own plans,,kyu jong turn to his best friend and waited for an answer.
 
“wait,,only four of us? You will not invite hyun joong? Saengie asked curiously while eyes pointed the man beside him.
 
“aehh, we haven’t told you? Hyun joong always spend his vacation in U.S training and practicing on running their business, so he will not spend his entire vacation here in korea, he’s a workaholic businessman when vacation arrive…jungmin said,, am I right kim hyun joong ssi? He then tapped hyun joong’s shoulder.
 
“de? He do that? I mean, isn’t he too young to work?,,he said in a disappointed tone and looked at the boyfriend..
 
Hyun joong didn’t talked and jungmin just pursed his lips, he notice the changes of the mood..
 
“I will just take some snacks to eat, we’re out of it,,hyun joong stood up instead and told. He left without anyone’s response…
 
“hyun joong always spend his vacation under the control of his father, he usually go overseas and undergo training from his father, well that’s what was the routine before so maybe it’s just the same this time.,,jungmin further explains in low volume.
 
“are you room mates? He didn’t told you about that? Aren’t you both having a conversation inside the room?,,,hyung jun raise a brow while asking… aesshhh you are both pitiful you know..try to open a talk sometimes to know yourselves better…he suggested but in a sarcastic way.
 
Young saeng felt sad, he thought, everything he was expecting are all nonsense from the very beginning, he became silent after that.
 
Hyun joong came back after few minutes bringing the snacks with his two hands. He puts them down and sited again to the same chair.
 
“ne hyun joong, you’ll be spending your vacation in U.S right? Jungmin ask without knowing that saengie is upset already,…
 
“You didn’t told him? Hyung jun adds up oils to the fire..
 
Hyun joong is just staring at young saeng but young saeng never turn to response to that look.
 
“yes I will, as usual like before,,and I haven’t mention that to young saeng…he answered what jungmin and hyung jun had asked as he turn to them.
 
Young saeng stood up from his seat all of a sudden and all look up to him except for hyun joong who stayed looking at the level..
 
“guyz, I need to go first, I haven’t done packing my things..he said and quickly left the group..
 
“what happen to him? Hyung jun asked clueless.
 
“that guy,,why he left just like that? What’s wrong with him?, if he’s feeling not well he must told us, he doesn’t need to walk away like that? Jungmin said, irately. 
 
Hyun joong is not talking, he just sat there expressionless, a tried to change the topi to avoid any topic about young saeng. He can’t tell the real reason why the pretty boy walked out,
 
After less then an hour  of resuming to different topics where hyun joong felt uneasy all the while, they all decided to go to their own rooms an start packing up their things too. Jungmin and hyung jun left first as they shared the same room.
 
Kyu jong stood up and tap hyun joong’s shoulder who hadn’t move from his seat. “young saeng is just whinning,,,just used to it, especially hen his tantrums attacks him,,he advice, settle it before the end of this night,,tomorrow, we will be separated again,,don’t let him go without talking abut this..he will understand,,,,he added..he then left.
 
Hyun joong stays there for about 15 minutes more, collecting all the possible word that might be useful to convince the boyfriend and make him feel better.
 
He finally stood up and made up his mind, he rushed to get inside their room. Time is running and he needed to settle this problem to is boyfriend.
But he stood in front of the door when he reach the front of their room.
 
Young saeng is packing his things inside while hyun joong is standing in front of the door outside. The door creaked open and hyun joong appeared behind. Young saeng glance once and then turn back to what he was doing.
 
Hyun joong slowly walked few steps towards the upset boyfriend and blew some air that blocked his every words to talk.
 
“aren’t you done packing? He knelt down as he grab some things and help him put them on the bag, smiling like there is no such circumstance between them.
 
“I’m all done after this..,.Young saeng just force a smile and glance up as he nod twice, pretending like he is fine.
 
“are you alright? Hyun joong asked tough he knows he’s not.
 
“are you done packing your things,, young saeng asked..
“not yet…hyun joong answered and lean on the boyfriend’s shoulder and lock hi arms around the other’s chest, trying to be sweet or so,,, “I’m lazy to do it…you will help me right? he added while he tickled him on the side waist...
 
“go get them now and I will help you,,you cant pack your things tomorrow, we need to leave the school early..he said dryly as he stopped him from tickling him.
 
Hyun joong stood up and started to emptied his closet while young saeng grab the bag under hyun joong’s bed.
 
They both are silent, young saeng dont talk unless hyun joong asked him a question. Being silent is the most horrible things that will happen to a couple, that silence is threatening of result to the relationship. Young saeng don’t even ask about the vacation. Hyun joong is waiting for the confrontation but there is none. Young saeng is upset, hyun joong knows it but the question is, is he mad or angry or what? Why he keep his silence? Why don’t he talk and yell and confront the other.
 
Young saeng then stood up, hyun joong looked own and the bag was zipped already. He didn’t notice that saengie had finished all of it since he was staring the whole time with him.
 
“I’ll just go outside,, I need some air,,I’ll just walk around,,,it’s a bit hot in here, maybe they lessened the aircon already..young saeng said..
 
“baby wait!! Hyun jong run to the boy and stopped him from leaving.
 
Hyun joong hold the hand that holds the knob, he can’t let him go without talking anything. There is no much time for them and they need to separate for almost two months..
 
“I’m sorry,,,please listen to me,,hyun joong his time plead to him..
 
Young saeng is not making any reaction or something. It would be better if he yell or screams but no, he don’t..
 
“are you md at me? Hun joong continued..
 
“no, why ami get mad at you? Young seng answered in a for of question too. It’s your father’s decision right? As if we can something out of that.. He added..
 
“sorry for not telling you..hyun joong felt sorry ad guilty..
 
“I’m looking forward to this vacation that I thought we can be together, you should know that and you should told me earlier..young saeng finally spoke heartily ad tears fell all of a sudden.
 
“I’m really sorry, I had plan to but I don’t know why…because I know you were expecting this vacation spend with me..I’m sorry,,,,hyun joong apologize again sincerely..I promise I will make some time for you..I’ll seek permission to my parents…I promise you that…
 
“promise? Really? Young saeng said liven up his mood and finally faced the boyfriend and jumped to him..
 
“that’s a promise..hyun joong repeated, hugging the boy tightly..
 
“eotteokke? To months is not a joke..we will not able to meet that long..young saeng childishly whined..
 
Hyun joong now felt relieve and he can breath properly now. He smiled while caressing the back..
 
“just wait for me,,there’s a phone, I will call you every time I get a chance..you want that? I will cal you often..I love you,, I will miss you..hyun joong muttered and kissed him on the forehead…
 
They both froze with their position, hyun joong’s lips touch young saeng’s forehead with that lovely hug they share when the door swung open without any warning and the man on the door froze with wide eyes.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.haisst finally...enjoy and comment..do you have wattpad? i'm planning to post some there..keke..
 
not edited:
 
and to aquakittie,,im done fixing the original one,,send me your email..