BE AWARE

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
 
The couple arrived at the canteen while the others are waiting for them to get near. Eeteuk left 10 minutes before they arrived.
 
"Love birds! jungmin called,,i thought you werent coming yet,,,are you done with your business? he teased..
 
"What business? the innocent Kyu jong asked...
 
“aehhh you already know that..you know,,the one that lovers do... Hyung jun smiled winking to kyu jong..
 
“ahhhh that thing,,i see i know now,,, kyu jong finally got the point. He chuckled while looking at the couple suspiciously.
 
Hyun joong and young saeng sat in front of them not minding what they are teasing about. The three were looking to them, not blinking, teasing ageda failed.
 
“waeyo? what was that look all about..do we have dirt in our face?..Hyun joong asked while eyes rolling to all of them one by one..
 
Young saeng squeezed hyun joong’s knee and smile to him and murmured near him,,i think i know why he almost whisper.
 
“whats that?..Hyun joong wrinkled his eyebrows and look at young saeng as he whispered into it…
 
“Yah..the one about this morning...they were thinking so weird now.. young saeng spoke in very low voice lips not moving that much..
 
"What was that? i dont get it....hyun joong said innocently...
 
"yah!!!!!why dont you get what im talking about!!!they are thinking that we had !!! my goodness hyun joong!!!… Young saeng then sighed and
he shouted so loud so the three got shocked and their jaw dropped..
 
Hyun joong got shocked too and looked at young saeng with eyes widened and made a glare to the three..
 
Young saeng have been surprised too to what he had yelled that makes him blinked his eyes continuously and covers his mouth. He looked around to make sure no one heard on what he had shouted and good thing no one  eating near them. He blushed and fanned his face with his hands is what he can do because he felt so embarrassed.
 
The three who was froze in their seat ,jungmin finally broke it, w-what did y-you said? He asked clearing his throat after.
 
Young saeng cant really answered that embarrassing question so he keeps looking around instead, avoiding the stare of everyone to him...
 
"Why did you shouted that words? kyu jong follows,,,you know how sharp the ears here..
 
Hyung jun just nod many times in agreed to the questioned of the two.
 
Young saeng continue to fan himself with his hands and talk to his mind.. "why did i say that? eotteokke...you are stupid young saeng", he scolded at the back of his mind.
 
Hyun joong answered in rescue to young saeng but laugh inside him....ani because he said you were thinking so weird, And you park jungmin think that we are doing something a while back in the room right? That’s why you were staring to us so weirdly when we came. ert. He mumbled.
 
The three accepted the explanation because they notice young saeng that he is already embarrassed and he’s blushing so much,, ok...they answered in unison and let their selves sit in properly.
 
"Young saeng breathed out heavily once in relief when jungmin asked another topic...
 
“ne What do you want to tell us..? jungmin changed the atmosphere.
 
"Ah ye..its about eeteuk,,we are already aware that he will be leaving soon right? hyun joong response..
 
"Ye...he already explained it to me but he didnt mentioned to me the definite date...kyu jong replied...
 
"He is leaving this school soon, so on monday he will not able to attend class anymore,,he will continue his study overseas...hyun joong added..
 
"Waeyo...when did he planned that?...hyungjun questioned..
 
"Tomorrow is his flight already...so im making a farewell party for him tonight...hyun joong said..
 
"eo jinjja why is it so sudden? jungmin asked...
 
Hyun joong explained everything to them, on what the reason, why and what to do for the plan. While they were discussing, junsu came and approach the group. He smiled to them and they smiled back for him except for young saeng who doesnt talk to anyone except for hyun joong and his friends especially if junsu is the one talking.
 
"Hyun joong ssi...im looking for you around,,good thing i found you here...junsu spoke..
 
"Waeyo? hyun joong asked,,
 
"You asked me if i can help you use the music room right? junsu talked in response..
 
"Ah matta ye...so what now...can we use it? hyun joong said when he remembered his favor to his assistant.
 
"Yes...here is the key..junsu said giving the key to hyun joong..but there are some problems with the lights so just call me before you use it and i will fix it,,i will just get some materials to use...he added then left the the place after he gave a glare to young saeng.
 
"Ok then we just need to inform eeteuk,,,hyun joong said after discussing everything..
 
"Ok i'll just bring eeteuk later.. i think he's in the room, because he was here before you came,,kyu jong said..
 
"Why he left? Young saeng asked..
 
“he said he needs to talk to someone and after that he will rest in the room...kyu jong added...
 
"Talk to someone? hyun joong asked in curiousity....
 
“yes..I don’t know who..kyu replied..
 
“ok never mind,,,just bring him at the music room ok...he said and he turned his attention to young saeng,,ne you'll be responsible for sungmin ok? he commanded..
 
"Arrasseo.. i know it already i'll try to look for him..aeshhh its weekend where can i find him…  young saeng murmured and pouts..
 
"Chamkan...jungmin interrupt..did i heard it right?  sungmin the one who told us about where young saeng is, when we were in the camp? He asked wondering..
 
"Ye he is.. waeyo? hyun joong questioned turning his attention to jungmin..
 
"Its nothing but why he need to go with us? jungmin asked again.
 
"Ahhh ye because.......aehhhh,,,,,hyun joong stopped and scratch his head..just dont mind it...you will all know later...im tired of explaining ok, let’s just meet later, dont forget..we'll just do it at 5pm so that we can finish early...
 
Young saeng and hyun joong left first. While on their way, someone is calling to hyun joong, its junsu who was calling running towards them...eo junsu ssi..he uttered..
 
"Ah ye i forgot to mention that you can just use the music room for 3 hours because the music club will use it for their practice tonight..junsu reminded them.
 
"Ah ok dont worry bout that...we will be done by 7pm...we will use it by 5 at noon later so you must just see us there...hyun joong said...young saeng who wasn’t interested on junsu is just playing with the floor..head bowed down looking at the floor while his one foot keeps on circling on the floor...
 
"Ok then ill go there by 4:30 but i need some help to assist me... junsu said while making a glance to young saeng..and you need to come to me right now, there are some problems at the office...he added
 
“eoo..trouble?....hyun joong questioned and junsu nod his head in response,,,and then turned to face young saeng,,,,,young saeng you go first and find sungmin....
 
"Ye?,, waeyo? where will you go? arent you going with me? young saeng asked..
 
"I need to settle things up in the office...hyun joong response..just meet me at the office,, drop by there by 4pm, he instructed...
 
"ok i get it...i'll go now...young saeng said and turned his back, walking away in opposite way from hyunjoong..and start to look for sungmin...
 
He found him at the balcony of the dorm on the other side, they talk so calmly and silently. Young saeng invites sungmin to go somewhere not telling him the real reason for the invitation. Since sungmin have been talking to young saeng lately and they became friends already, he agreed to it. And after talking and confirming of the time and place where they will gonna meet, young saeng proceeded to his room to rest for a while since he accomplish already his mission to get sungmin into the party.
 
**********
 
At 4:15,,young saeng woke up from his nap and fix his self to go get meet hyun joong. He left the room and walked toward the student council’s office. He knocked twice and open the door slightly and checked first inside. He didnt saw anybody except for hyun joong.
 
Hyun joong notice him, eo young saeng wasseo? come inside...He invites..
 
Young saeng went inside and stood in front of hyun joong’s table, he asked a question, what are you doing? then bend his waist leaning on the table to see what hyun joong is doing infront of the computer. Someone spoke from behind that make young saeng jumped and startled.
 
“eo  young saeng ssi..when did you come? its junsu who spoke and get closer to young saeng's back..
 
Young saeng, after he was startled by junsu, he stood up properly and didnt talked in response.
 
"You want juice? junsu offered the glass of orange juice he was holding facing the visitor while smirking, and hyun joong was so busy with his doings on the computer.
 
"NO thanks..young saeng response coldly and looked at junsu fiercely as ever.
 
"Ok as you said...junsu said still making a smirk on his face sarcastically and took a gulp on the orange juice.. and wiped his wet side lips through his palm...
 
Hyun joong spoke not looking to the two and not knowing what's happening,,,,young saeng,, you sit first i'll just finish this in 10 minutes.
 
Young saeng while still stabbing a sharp glare to junsu ha stepped towards the sofa and sat a little uneasy.
 
After 10 minutes, hyun joong finally stood up from his chair and invites the two to proceed going to the music room,,,
 
"Ok lets go...young saeng come on,,hyun joong called while arm stretch reaching young saeng’s shoulder to hold. They walked out first followed by junsu who was in charge of locking the office.
 
 At the music room, junsu put the bulbs and other wires in the table to change some of the lights that are not functioning anymore. He went up to the ladder to reach the ceiling and remove the light bulb then went down to fix wires on it.
 
“ahmm hyun joong ssi did you see the cutter? He asked searching to the tolls he brought…or did i bring that here..he murmured,,,ah matta i left it at the office..chamkan i'll get it,  he said...
 
"Ani i will get it just continue on the other,,hyun joong offered...
 
Young saeng looked at hyun joong widening his eyes,,yahh eodiga..just let junsu get that,,you're leaving me here? he said raising one eyebrow...
 
"so that we can finish quickly...hyun joong response..
 
"Ok i'll go with you then..young saeng said and moved to get ready to go....
 
"Aniya,,just stay here,,just stay with junsu i'll be back quickly ok..then  he run away from them...
 
"Yah!!! young saeng shouted as hyun joong left the place...aeshhhh!!!! He bit his lip in annoyance..
 
"you looked too scared to be with me alone..Junsu then spoke but continue to what he was doing..young saeng ssi?....he smirked so devilishly..
 
Young saeng smiled and tried to avoid being panic by the question, aniya why would i be scared? Wae? who are you to be scared for? He return a question.
 
Junsu smiled back and face straightly to young saeng and get closer, yes of course you dont have to be scared to me..i am nice too right? You are so diferent now, you talked rudely, you can fight, I miss the old young saeng,,he suddenly uttered,,
 
"Eooo jinjjaya? Nice huh? so can you please stepped back you're being too close to me...were not friends anyway...I  don’t remember anything in the past especially you or whoever broke my name.young saeng said in an irritated tone..furious inside, angry and wants to smashed something.
 
"Eo mianhae, i forgot but we can be friends,,again,,,if you just want...junsu said getting more closer to young saeng and keeps on staring at the cute face of saengie..
 
Young saeng closed his eyes for a while and bit his lower lip and speak,,i said stepped back...he said in calm voice but he cant denied the annoyance written in his face..
 
"Waeyo? are you uncomfortable being too close to someone especially to your past admirer?.. junsu said while touching young saeng's shoulder
 
Young saeng hold junsu's hand and threw it down...dont touch me,, im not comfortable being touch by a STRANGER,,,emphasizing that word. He pushed him.
 
Im not stranger anymore,, we already met many times but you always ignored my presence or not minding if im around...why? am i that bad? junsu asked..ahhh, about before. I apologized already right. And I told you I am willing to get you, but you refused. Wae? Am I that disgusting?. You know that I like you, and so I am lucky that I met you once again here, that’s fate..
 
“You are still stranger to me and i dont have the plan to be friends with you...you are stranger to me even before, I don’t ike to be friends with a delinquent like you, you are the reason why I lived in hell and I am thankful that hyun joong accepted me, he is my fate not you. So go away. young saeng said hurtfully, with so much pain and obviously the ache he had experience before were still n his heart..
 
"ouchhh! what a word...dont say this harsh things to me young saeng ssi,, im being good on you. dont make my patience lost...junsu response on what young saeng had said..
 
"And so?,, i dont have interest into anyone..i already have my boyfriend..im not friendly as what you have known as me before so dont bother to get my attention...saengie blurted out..
 
Junsu got pissed off already and grabbed young saeng’s arm and hold it tightly, good thing hyun joong is coming already that's why the atmosphere gets back to normal. He t the arm go.
 
"Eo mianhae i took so long  because i saw jungmin out there, they nearly get done in preparing for the foods...hyun joong said as he reached the table..
 
"Its ok nothing to worry about...junsu replied..
 
"Do you two were talking of something? hyun joong ask while tapping his boyfriend’s arm..
 
"Eehhh? young saeng simple response and look at junsu again..
 
"Ani i thought you were talking about something coz you looked serious on something...hyun joong added..
 
"Ahh..aniya...its not that important so dont mind it...young saeng denied..
 
"Ahhhh ok..maybe i just thought of itas serious talk….huyn joong said in response while nodding slightly...by the way junsu ssi,, why dont you join us later...he asked facing junsu..
 
"Well but what’s the occasion?  junsu asked back…
 
"We just plan to give eeteuk a farewell party..because he's leaving tomorrow to go overseas...hyun joong replied..
 
"Ahhh but mianhae i cant do join you. im a bit busy this evening,,i'll just join you next time... junsu refuse...ok im done,,, i'll insert this bulb and you can use this room.. Junsu said nd went up to the ladder again and put the new bulb in replacement to the broken bulb. He left the room after, leaving the agitated and stunned young saeng..
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..here we go,,sorry for the late update...jeongmal mianhae... lol have you seen my story PEEK already? if not feel free to check it..thankyu for new subbies here and free to give any comments too...thankyu for waiting,,lol tomorrow it's saengie's enlistment..i'll try to update another chap later,,i can't update this coming ays maybe.lol..saengie is my bias and kyu is my hubby but they both go to their service,,your authornim is just heart broken,,haha,,lol..