AFTER THE DILEMMA

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Young saeng overcame his loneliness, his freaking jealousy and he’s fully well now. His dilemma about hyun joong is also settled. But trials and hindrances never leave them alone, issues come and go, problems will always tails them, no matter what happen, they should be strong and prepared. That’s what they supposedly doing from the very beginning but young saeng fails to do his part.
 
Finally, he can go to class after a week of caging himself inside their room. Monday morning, saengie was so excited to attend class and join their friends once again. He woke up 30 minutes before their alarm, wherein, hyun joong is fast asleep still. He got up from his bed and went to his boyfriend. He slap the and shake him like there is an emergency happening.
 
“wae~~ the lover groan crying while he response.
 
“get up now..he shouted and slap him once again in the , this time the over flinch and frowned.
 
Hyun joong jumped in surprise though it was the second time already. Sighing and sitting up, he bit his lower lip while rubbing his half open eyes. He tried to open his eyes fully and look up to the boy standing on his side bed who was staring at him with the smile revealing those cute dimples on both cheeks.
 
“aigoo,,what a nice view,,,hyun joong complimented with a grimace.
 
“nice view but you are frowning like you hate it,,,saengie pouted and sat on the space beside him, mumbling the words.
 
“aeeehhh,,tskkk,,,,hyun joong click his tongue and rub his face with his palms….its too early, let’s sleep for another 30 minutes until the alarm clock rang our ears okay?..he said and pulled the boy beside him as he lay back again taking him with him..
 
“but,,im wide awake now…saengie pulled out..
 
“just lay and wait for me to wake up… hyun joong talked again and pull him once again cuffing him with his arms and lock him with his thighs.
 
Saengie can’t move. He tried to protest and free himself but it’s impossible, the other is much heavier than him. He tried to make excuses and rebutted but the other always have response to win against him. All he have to do now is wait and just stay still. 
 
They stayed with that position until the alarm rang the whole room and young saeng sigh expecting the other to release him but the lover didn’t move and he just stayed in his position.
 
“hyun joong,,it’s time already, come on.. Saengie speaks and tap lightly the arms to wake him up…
 
“ehh? What is that noise?  Eo..saengie you’e here? Hyun joong joked when he lift his head a bit and see his lover struggling from his tight grip..
 
“eiihhhh pabo….stop joking you moron,,you grabbed me down here,,,haissst do you know how uncomfortable I am with this position?!!! Saengie yelled and got the chance to push him and leave the bed…
 
Hyun joong smiled, knelt on the bed and reached his lover’s cheek and inch it while saying,,just kidding, another 5 minutes,,okay,,he smiled again hiding his big eyes and flop down to bed again..
 
“ayyyy shirheo…get up now! Yaaahhh!!!! Saengie refused and shouted again while shaking the lover too hard….
 
Hyun joong smirked and pull him back down to him that makes him landed on his chest.
 
“awwwhhh,,that hurts you idiot.. Saengie complain while rubbing his cheeks that landed on hi boyfriend’s chest.. He pulled up after and grimaced like he was really hurt..
 
“eoo..where did I hurt you?… hyun joong suddenly sat up quickly cupping the other’s face while asking, eyes widened, brows furrowed.
 
Young saeng removed the hands that cupped his face and covered it with his own hands. Hiding the smile and soon to be threatened as laugh.
 
“Are you alright? Are you crying? Come here,,mianhae…hyun joong pull him into a hug while feeling so guilty.
 
“it really hurts..saengie cried..
 
“where?…hyu joong asked again checking his lover’s face,,,,here? This one?,,he asked again pointing anywhere and softly caress him with his index and middle finger..
 
“uhmm,,saengie pouts with his pitiful face..but suddenly he didn’t able to control himself and his laughter is now starts to appear on his lips, he turn sideways to hide it..
 
“yaaahhh!!!!! Hyun joong shout at him when he notice him holding back his laughter…
 
By then saengie burst into laughter and roll on the bed. 
 
“are you crazy,,im all worried over here and you,,you,,you are laughing at me!,, hyun joong screamed and slap the boy’s arm..
 
“awhhh,,mianhae,,I jut want to wake you up…saengie  said with his cutest smile.
 
“okay,,arasseo,,you won this time..hyun joong said rolling his eyes and got out from the bed.
 
“don’t be mad okay?..saengie run to him and clung unto his arm..
 
“tsk…hyun joong click his tongue and look up to the ceiling with his grin…
 
***********
 
The couple were walking at the corridor heading to the classroom when suddenly they saw an  unexpected scene. Eeteuk was running like a desperate chasing someone. What they were surprise of is when eeteuk finally grab a hand and their eyes widened when they look at the hand owner, the mysterious guy.
 
The mysterious guy step backward when he saw eeteuk as he turn around, quickly pushing away from him. Eeteuk is talking and seems pleading or something but the other guy just keeping a distance away.
 
“that’s the mysterious guy from before? and why eeteuk is talking to him??..saengie asked few questions but either his boyfriend doesn’t know the answer.
 
The mysterious guy run away and eeteuk just lowered his head. They walked towards to him and called him. Eeteuk just lift his face and saw the couple, he wore his precious smile.
 
“going to class? Hyun joong asked…
 
“ahhh ye,,,you too? Eo…young saeng ssi, annyeong haseyo…he asked back and greeted as if nothing had really happen a while ago..
 
“de..annyeong haseyo…saengie greeted back awkwardly..
 
“you’re feeling well now?,,eeteuk asked again,,
 
“yes,,finally will make up to the class,,saengie answered with a small smile..
 
“Let’s go..you can walk with us too,,,hyun joong said and invites..
 
“ahh really? Can I?..eeteuk asked looking at saengie who by then looking at somewhere.
 
“of course…hyun joong said and elbowed the boyfriend…
 
“ahhw..ahhh ye,,sure you can…saengie flinch a little and made a face to his boyfriend..
 
They walk altogether with eeteuk wandering around while saengie also looking somewhere else and hyun joong receiving greetings from their lower classmen.
 
“but where is eeteuk? Saengie suddenly asked without looking to eeteuk..
 
“ahhh,, he went out early,,he dropped by the music club’s room.. Eeteuk answered, sighing when he fails to see who he was wandering around.
 
“ahhh I see,, is he that busy too..he didn’t even visit me often…saengie mumbled..
 
“where did he go?.. Eeteuk murmured..
 
“aigoo..let’s get walk faster, im sure they are all in the classroom now.. Hyun joong suggested when he notice the two having their own business in mind.
 
**********
 
At the classroom were the two early birds already in there with their seats.
 
“good morning two early birds..hyun joong greets as soon as he eyed the two…
 
“early birds? Jungmin asked hyung jun, wondering who are the early birds their head student friend was talking about. They both stood up.
 
“yahhh! Are you referring to us?.. Hyung jun asked..
 
“smart guy.. Hyun joong said while three of them were sitting..anyone we could talk to?
 
“yaaahhh why did you call us early birds?! We’re human,,,jungmin hissed..
 
“haissttt, jungmin ah just don’t mind him,,,saengie spoke, he refer you as early birds because you always come to class early.. That is all…he grin while he gave a punch to his boyfriend...
 
“what’s wrong with that?..hyun joong made a silly laugh and raise a peace sign..
 
“aigoo… saengie shake his head multiple times while looking at his boyfriend with a raise brow.
 
“eo,,by the way saengie welcome back to class,, hyung jun asked..
 
“ye,,im fine now,,he answered… ahmm but why kyu jong is not here yet..class will start soon..he added..
 
“wae? Wae? Wae? Missing me that much?….kyu jong suddenly came and pat his best friend’s head..
 
“ of course…saengie exclaimed,,where have you been this days… he asked..
 
“just somewhere…kyu replied but he immediately notice eeteuk looking outside the window blankly staring at nothing.. He tap him on the shoulder.
 
Eeteuk jumped and snap out and look up seeing his room mate. Ahhh eo you’re here. He stuttered. Kyu just smile and sited on his seat. He doesn’t want others to know about his secret but lately he felt so worried because it has been months and his plan has no progress at all. Kyu wants to start conversation always but he manage to shift to other topics. He even started to avoid kyu whenever they are in the room. Afraid that kyu will ask again. And now is not exempted, good thing the teacher came and all of them starts to focus to the teacher. 
The bell rang as they didn’t notice what time is it. Class ended. They all had lunch together, altogether including their new friend eeteuk. As usual the rest gets to the queue to get the meals but this time, young saeng was left with eeteuk.
 
Eeteuk seems out of his mind, escaping to the real world again, looking down to the space between the legs of the next table.
 
“eeteuk ssi. Are you okay? Saengie hesitantly ask.
 
“ahhh de? Ahhm yes I am fine..and please stop talking to me formally,, just treat me like how the others do..it’ too awkward anyway..eeteuk answered response.
 
“ahhhm okay,,saengie nodded..but I notice you since this morning? You’re out of your mind? Saengie questioned, a little uncomfortable bringing a question to him.
 
“me? Eeteuk pointed himself..
 
“yes,,,and ahm can I ask you something? Actually I don’t know if I can ask it or not…saengie shyly said.
 
“ahmm okay,,of course,,you can,,what is it? Eeteuk gave him a smile..
 
“ahmm this morning? Before we approach you at the corridor? We saw you talking to the mysterious guy that I supposed stalking at us?, he said almost mumbling..
 
“ahh that one?,,I just ask him something…eeteuk denies..
 
“a~~are you,,interested in him? Saengie asked in cut words..
 
“me? You think so?..eeteuk questioned in return,,,
 
Saengie nodded and waits for him to answer.
 
“ahmm…I just ask him who he was stalking to,,because,,,because he,,,you know always looking,,yes he always looked at you and,,you mention before that he,,he was staring at you,,eeteuk reasoned out stuttering and avoids having a eye contact to the other..
 
“ahhh is that so…actually I am curious too…saengie replied and grin…
 
Their conversation was cut when the others came with the trays in their hands. They ate quickly and then proceeded to their afternoon classes. Eeteuk sigh in relief. He felt saved again but he can’t assure until when he will able to hide his real purpose in going in this school.
 
**********
 
After class in the afternoon, the couple decided to go to the oval first. They sat on the same bench they were sitting every time they visit the oval. Talk for a bit and smell the cold breeze of sunset wind passing through their skins. Suddenly, the assistant that hyun joong had requested for the office came.
 
“hyun joong ssi.. the assistant called..
 
“eo,, why are you here? You didn’t go to the office?..hyun joong turn his head and asked when he saw his assistant..
 
“I did but……the assistant was about to answer when he shifted his gaze to the one sitting beside the student head.
 
Young saeng then stood up, bowing a little and wonder around, few steps away from them.
 
“you were saying?..hyun joong interrupted the assistant’s mind.
 
“ahh ye…hyun joong ssi..I was saying….the assistant snap out but lost his thought.. What am I saying? Ahhh yes,,,there are some papers we need to complete  about the school camping plan, the principal asked me if you finalized it already..he remembered and told him immediately..
 
“ahhh that one? Of course we do..you just have to print them and gave to the director and principal for their approval.. The head student said..
 
“okay,,the assistant nodded and bow to leave...
 
“aright wait for me… hyun joong stopped him and call his boyfriend who was then standing few steps away from them,,young saeng! He shouts..
 
“young saeng? The assistant murmured and looked at the boy coming to them.
 
“why? saengie asked as soon as he reach his previous spot.
 
“I need to go to the office…just need to print something, want to come or you’ll go ahead? Hyun joong  asked..
 
“ahmmm okay, I’ll come with you, I don’t have anything to do anyway…saengie chose and smiled…
 
“okay then,,let’s go.. Hyun joong said and tries to hold his boyfriend’s hand but saengie refused to be hold and moth pointed the other person walking beside his lover. Hyun joong chuckled..
 
At the office, the assistant stood immediately near the computer waiting for the head student to come and kept his eye being observant to young saeng.
 
“you may sit over there, there are some magazine if you want to read..hyun joong told his boyfriend..
 
“I’ll be fine here,,just do your work.. Saengie response and roll his eyes around. He sited to the sofa an pick a magazines.
 
Hyun joong went to his table and apologize for making him wait though it’s just a minute. He opened the computer and quickly opened the file and hit the print.
 
“is he your friend? The assistant asked all of a sudden,,, mind asking?..he shrug his shoulder..
 
Hyun joong just smile looking at the boy from the sofa while saying, you can tell?. He didn’t uttered an answer when the file he printed came out from the printer. He pick it out and signed it immediately.
 
“here, take this to the student officers to sign today so that tomorrow you can give to the principal first thing in the morning and tell the principal if there are questions, I can attend to their office... He instructed.
 
“okay I’ll give it tomorrow..so, I’ll take my leave now,,will you stay here for a while?  The assistant said..
 
“no we’ll take our leave too.. Young saeng! Let’s go… he said and call his boyfriend again..
 
“eo..done already? That’s really fast…saengie smirked and went to him..
 
“then,,,just lock the door and don’t forget what I told you,,hyun joong reminded the assistant.
 
The assistant bowed and look at young saeng after, bowing to him too, saengie bowed back and stare at him. Something came to his mind and felt a little skip of his heart beating. He looked familiar to him, staring at him closer, he remembered someone.
 
“who~~who was that?,,he asked a little bit nervous, hoping the name is not the same to the person he didn’t wish to see forever.
 
“who the one in the office? Hyun joong confirmed..he’s the assistant I requested..
 
“so you did request an assistant…saengie grin but the answer he wants to hear didn’t mention yet..
 
“yes, I told you I want to have more time with you..I don’t want to miss even a single thing from you again..
 
“but it’s because of me.. because of you have to ask for help…saengie pouts..
 
“stop blaming yourself and besides it’s really tiring working alone since the other officer had their own duties.,,hyun joong consoled..
 
“I never seen him lat year..is he also a transferee this year?..saengie goes back with his question.
 
“yes he is,, I heard, he left his previous school due to some problems in school but his credentials are good so he was chosen by his home room teacher.. So far he work professionally.. Hyun joong explains..
 
“I see..what is his name? mind telling me? So that if in case you are missing, I can ask him. That’s all… saengie reasoned out, eager and curious about the name but still praying he is not the one he knows..
 
“ahh it’s Kim~~ Kim Junsu? Yeah that’s it. Kim junsu… hyun joong answered..
 
Young saeng stopped, freezing and suddenly felt nervous. And his mind is at lost state. He clench his fist and bit his lip.
 
“jealous again?… hyun joong snap him out from what he is thinking.
 
“OWH, ahmm,,,no,no, no..I was just~~~ saengie looked way and looked startled..
 
“hey,,whats wrong..you look pale again..hyun joong notice him and quickly cup his face, started to worry again…
 
“ahm no,,I was just,,I just suddenly felt tired..ahmm let’s go…saengie lied and clung unto his arm as he walked him, tightly.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..here's another update...thankyu for reading..this is supposedly posted last night but i got stock watching after school club so i upposed i can post it this afternoon but i got my poor connection, so finally here it is...