THE FIRST DAY AS UPPER CLASSMEN

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Finally the awaited meeting is coming. He will meet him again. Heart felt too excited again now and not unlike on his first day in the school, he is nervous, nervous to the point that he was worried, worried of what kind of classmates he will face. But this time is different, yes he is nervous, but a nervous different from the first time, this time is due to excitement.
 
A day before the school starts,. Young saeng is packing his things for tomorrow’s board to the dorm again. He’s humming to the song while checking every thing he puts inside his luggage when his phone rang, he jumped a little and paused with the hum. He checked his phone first, it’s unfamiliar number but he is sure it is from a residence phone from korea.
 
“de yeobeseyo? Who~~is this please?,,saengie answered cautiously..
 
“haha, the other line laughed a small…yeah it’s me baby,,,,,the other line added…
 
“are you,,,hyun joong? Sengie asked, making sure of who the caller is..
 
“de, waeyo? Already forgot my voice?..hyun joong asked with a little disappointment in his tone..
 
“ahh..no I mean,, well the number is new to me, you’re using a different number that’s why. I thought you’ll be coming home tomorrow and you’re still in U.S.. saengie response..
 
“ahh I that so? I’m using the phone at home, I haven’t activated my number yet and I’m so excited to hear your voice as possibly as I reach home….I missed you,,,hyun joong told and giggle.
 
“ahmmm so.. How’s your flight? Saengie asked changing the topic but he’s giggling inside him..
 
“tiring but as I heard your voice it’d go well and my tiredness just left me….hyun joong said and chuckled…
 
“aehhh so cheesy and don’t talk non sense, I won’t buy it…saengie hissed..
 
“I’m serious…actually I can’t wait to see you already, I can’t wait to touch you..you know..it’s already been a month since we..you know what I mean….hyun joong joked..
 
“silly,,,is that all you want that’s why you miss me? You can’t wait to grab me and do have with me? Saengie shouted…
 
“mwo? Yahhh I didn’t say that..you mean,, you are thinking to do that?…hyun joong  mock..
 
“isn’t that what you are thinking? Saengie widened his eyes as if the other could notice him…
 
“I missed you,, I missed your hug, I miss your embrace and I want to hug you,that’s all…ahemmm,, did I expect less? Should i expect a lot from you when we meet again… hyun joong tease…
 
“yaaahhh,,,, sengie yelled….
 
“araseo araseo,, don’t yell over the phone,,you’ll gonna break my eardrum…hyun joong pretend to complain but he was laughing out of his lover’s reaction though he doesn’t able to see it, he can actually imagine what is his over‘s reaction was..
 
“by the way,,will you able to attend class tomorrow? Saengie jumped to another topic..
 
“ahmmm maybe no..I need a rest  so I’ll skip the class tomorrow,,it’s all about introduction anyway…hyun joong answered blowing air out from his diaphragm…
 
“okay,,I’ll  just clean the room and prepare your bed….tsshhh missing me? The hell…he said and mumbled in very low tone..
 
“disappointed? Were you that eager to lay me in bed? Hyun joong teased again…
 
“aniya!!! That’s not it!!!! Haissstttt,,I’ll hang up now..saengie screamed..
 
“owhh no. no. wait okay I’ll stop…hyun joong told,, but still laughing at him..
 
“it’s fine…don’t attend school if you want,,I won’t wait either…saengie cried,,
 
“okay,,I’ll try to go to school tomorrow….actually I’m really excited,,,hyun joong said..
 
“it’s fine with me,,just take a rest…..saengie sighed..
 
“okay if that’s what you want…hmmm actually I can’t wait for another day,,I suddenly  wanted to run to your house and push you on bed..owh no I’ll hug you first when we meet and kiss you after…..hyun joong once again..
 
“you’re teasing me again…don’t you ever do that in front of other students.. That would be the most embarrassing thing that you’ll do to me…sengie gritted his teeth over the phone..
 
“wae it’s time to tell everyone that you are already mine and I am already yours..I will publicly announce it…hyun joong said….what do you think,,you want that? He added…
 
“no! if you do that I will kick your …sengie threatened his boyfriend,,
 
“jinjja? That’s so scary,,okay I won’t do it…hyun joong said and thought something….okay I’ll just wait until we are alone in our room and I’ll push you on the bed like what I  said first and remove your clothes and there I can kiss you…that will be fine right?, no one is looking,, so what’s your opinion?..he added laughing so hard..
 
“yahhh!!! ert…that’s all you have on your brain?,, don’t make fun on me..I’m serious in here…saengie shouted again..
 
“okay okay,,I’ll stop now..it’s true, I’ll stop now..don’t get mad at me,,I am just excited to see you..hyun joong said and continue to laugh…
 
“stop laughing you crazy ert…..ahmm sorry for yelling,,,need to hang now,,,I’m still packing my things.. Get your rest now,, see you there…saengie pouted and roll his eyes,,,
 
“okay,,see you then..miss you so much.. Hyun joong response seriously and hang the phone..
 
*********
 
The next day is the start of the school days, they will meet old friends, their best friends, new faces of the school, new attitudes to adjust and they will face new responsibilities as the upper classmen of the school. They need to be more serious in studies, new set of obstacles especially to their relationship, conflicts and so on.
 
Young saeng decided to check the bulletin board to make sure that he is still with the same room as hyun joong though it was already confirmed.
 
The three early birds came, jungmin, hyung jun and kyu jong. They went to the bulletin board as soon as they saw their friend young saeng..
 
“hey wassup…kyu jong tap the pretty boy’s shoulder..
 
“eo..annyeong,,,he greeted to them and they greted back..
 
“what are you looking at? Jungmin furrowed his brows and asked…
 
“just,, the room arrangements….he replied..
 
“you are the same room with hyun joong,,,,hyung jun pointed at their names..
 
“de,,he requested it,,,I’m just checking it,,he response….and you’re in the same room too right?,,he look at jungmin and hyung jun,,,how about you kyu? He then turned to the best friend..
 
“I’ll stay with my room but don’t know whose my new room mate,,I heard it’s a new student..ahmm maybe a transferee,, the name is unfamiliar.…kyu said while pointing to his name and his room mate....
 
“freshmen? Young saeng raise a brow…
 
“ahmmm I think no,,he’ the same year like us.. A transferee…kyu jong replied..
 
“eo really..who is he? Hope he’s not a trouble maker…saengie uttered..
 
“I hope so…anyway let’s go..I’m excited to met new students… kyu giggled..
 
“awhhh,,owh sorry…saengie grimaced and apologize immediately as he turned around and stepped a foot behind…
 
“it’s alright,,,the student said and smiled..
 
“sorry again,,saengie apologize again and they walked away from the boar when lots of students starts to gather in front..
 
The student look at young saeng and the others and goes back to the board. He immediately search for his name and quickly make an invisible line going to the name lined with his.
 
“kim kyu jong,,,,he murmured and left the board….
 
**********
 
At the school hallway, the four were walking, jungmin walking alone ahead of the rest followed behind is kyu jng and hyung jun chatting with something while saengie walking last behind them.
 
All students were murmuring something and having a glare towards young saeng’s direction in which he can‘t understad. Young saeng just lowered his head and tried to be deaf to the murmurs.
 
Young saeng stopped at the doorway while the friends found their seats and stare at everyone stabbing his beautiful face..
 
“young saeng ssi,, is that true that hyun joong will not be attending school? He isn’t came back right? Or I heard from my father nd it’s all over the newspaper that his father fell sick, is he staying there for good?..one of his classmate spoke..
 
Young saeng who knows the truth didn’t answer and stood on the door while others keeps on teasing on him.
 
“seems you’re loosing a savior my dear.. Another classmate talked and laughed..
 
“yahh stop it,,, you want to die? Jungmin shouted at the students…
 
“young saeng take your seat now come in… kyu jong added…
 
When young saeng looked at the friends, he smiled, and steps foreword, someone grab him from the back and turn him, he then peck him on the is for seconds.
 
“annyeong,,,,,the guy greeted, face still inches away..
 
Young saeng froze and blinked several times, and just stood straight in there.
 
“hyun~~ hyun joong…he uttered…
 
“ye it’s me…hyun joong replied with his smile and about to kiss him again..
Young saeng then realize they were watched by their classmates, he look at the classmates who were shocked with that scene. He covered his face with both hands..
 
“eotteokke,, why did you do that?,,,saengie whispered and blushed as he felt so embarrassed…
 
“you feel embarrass… hmmm you will not kick me on my ? Shall I run now?…hyun joong joked…
 
“stop joking,,,you ..saengie cursed as he grimaced…
 
“you didn’t hear them making rumors about me? Their making conclusions and besides I want to teach them,  think they know now that the news spreading is not true and they know now that they shouldn’t tease my baby…hyun joong talked enough or the whole class to hear him….
 
“but~~~ saengie tried to protest..
 
“hey!!! Hyun joong waved to the friends and went to them to make high five…
 
Young saeng then headed inside the room and sited beside hyun joong in front of the rest.
 
“yah kim hyun joong, what was that all about, making a hot scene with young seng,,,,jungmin laughed,,,,that should be so embarrassing right young saeng? He then turn to the boy  who still blushing like a red tomato..
 
“de,,jung min us right,,what did you do that,,what wil be the gossips after that..saengie cried and buried his face on the arm chair..…
 
“yah. Get up, raise your head,,alright, I’m sorry,, just want to prove to them that everything spreading around is nt true and I want to tell them that they musn’t tease you with nothing especially non sense.. Hyun joong said while slowly lifting young saeng’s head from the arm chair…
 
“what do you mean nothing…? You are so popular in this school and all of the students are envious over young saeng ever since because you treat her well….kyu jong spoke…
 
“and they will feel more insecure and envious because of what you did. So careless human…hyung jun interrupt and shook his head…
 
“haisst,,,forget it..,, tsskkk,,,hyun joong chuckled and tried to hold young saeng’s hand…
 
Young saeng rolled his eyes and pulled back his hand. Hyun joong keeps on grabbing th boyfriend but saengie keeps on refusing..
 
“aigoo…jinjja,,,can you just stop that,,so cheesy,,,just make lovey dovey inside your room later,,,jungmin hissed but giggles and raise his brow..
 
Everyone catch someone’s attention, he’s standing on the door and looking inside. Everyone now forget about the sweet scene a while ago and the new face who arrived transferred the gossips to him.
 
“who is that? Kyu jong asked.. The rest shrug their shoulders..
 
The guy has blonde long hair, bangs covering one eye, pony tailed at the back. He’s not that tall, eyes were small with tall nose, lips were thin and glossy. He flipped his bangs and look around, maybe searching to where he can seat comfortably.
 
“He’s a new student maybe..hyun joong spoke…
 
“ahhh kyu jong,,your room mate is a transferee right? And same level at us…hyung jun remembered…
 
“de…kyu jong simple answer while looking at the new face…
 
“is that so? Hyun joong smirked….hey!!! New student! He called throwing his hand up..there’s a seat in here…he pointed beside young saeng. He’s sitting on the first column near the window while saengie on the 2nd column and the vacant seat on 3rd column..all of them on row three..
 
The new student look at hyun joong’s direction and turn to the pretty boy beside the man and didn’t smile.
 
Young saeng glared at hyun joong while his boyfriend was too excited in calling the new student. He then locked eyes towards the student when their eyes met.
 
The teacher then came and all run to their seats except for the new student who still standing at the door.
 
“student why are you not sitting? Go to your seat now…the teacher noticed…
 
“ah de, annyeong haseyo teacher, im the new student here…he greted and bowed…
 
“ahhh de,, sorry I forgot..what’s your name,,,give me your I.d… the teacher said..
 
The new face smiled at the teacher revealing the two cute dimples and gave his I.d.
 
“okay mr….park introduce yourself..the teacher told after checking the I.d…
 
The new student stood on the front while everybody left their mouth opened. Hyun joong and friends are waiting while saengie kept his eye to his excited boyfriend while paying attention to someone else.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
update,, i'll post another update later or tomorrow...okay sorry for the typos. thankyu