THE CAMP 2..DOWAJUSEYO HYUN JOONG AH

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
It’s already passed midnight and yet, young saeng is still missing. For a couple of hours searching the whole camp site, hyun joong’s worries multiplies and he is already in a panic state, he doesn’t know what to do and where to look at after so many rounds around the site. The party is already over and students were in their own rooms but then, they are still outside looking for someone that who knows where will they find him.
 
Junsu came with his question as soon as he reach the group. You haven’t found him? The question follows, did he mention where he will go? Everyone look at him and thought or a while.
 
“we haven’t found him and still no signs..hyun joong answered in a husky worried tone..
 
“he said he wants to go to the bathroom, that’s all…kyu added..
 
“you should have accompany him, I told you to keep your eyes on him,,hyun joong talked..
 
“but he insisted to go alone, he actually run away so we can’t go with him,,kyu response.
 
“did you check every comfort rooms? Junsu asked again raising his brow a little.
 
“yes, but he’s not in any of the comfort rooms…hyung jun answered this time..
 
Hyun joong stood up as he felt uneasy for not moving to find his boyfriend. Decided to leave the rest. But his friends didn’t let this worried lover to go.
 
“hey..where will you go?!! Jungmin asked..
 
“I’ll search again..hyun joong simply answered and steps forward… 
 
“hyun joong ah, we better wait for the sun to rise so we can search well..it’s already dark and it’s really late, I’m his best friend, I’m worried too but we can’t search in the dark..kyu jong suggested…
 
“that’s the problem kyu,,it’s dark, you know that your best friend is afraid in the dark, so how I sleep knowing that young saeng is missing in the dark.. Hyun joong raise his voice.
 
“hyun joong ssi,,we can’t solve this problem if you will argue…junsu interfere and tried to calm the student head.
 
“no..I told you to keep watching on him then why did you let him go alone?! Hyun joong continued furiously..
 
“why are you so angry, does being angry will help us now? Okay it’s my fault? But am I a tarot reader to see if young saeng will be in danger or not? And saengie is old enough to do what he wants, I can’t even control him. Yes we are responsible as his best friends but we can’t tell him what he need to do and what he need not to do.. If you want just tie him with you so he can’t go anywhere without your knowing!! Kyu said irritated, and agitated.
 
“hey kyu stop it…let’s not argue about this here or now, let’s just think of another way on how we can find him..jungmin said and hold their friend..
 
“hyun joong ah, don’t blame anyone here, because no one wanted this..hyung jun spoke again.
 
“okay,,I’m sorry,,I was just,,,just worried, I didn’t able to control myself for saying bad things…hyun joong apologize..
 
“I’m sorry too, I know what you feel and you re really worried, but we have no choice but to wait until morning..kyu went closer and told the worried boy..
 
Hyun joong didn’t say anything more, instead, face palming himself and look at his friends.
 
“hyun joong ssi…someone called. All turn to see the person..
 
“I know you already know me…the boy said with his serious face..
 
“yes..lee sungmin right?,,hyun joong replied furrowing his brows and turn to eeteuk and others.. What do you want from me? He asked..
 
Sungmin lock eyes to eeteuk for a while and turn to glare fiercely to junsu who was standing just beside hyun joong. Junsu glared back and smirked a little.
 
“I think you’re the one who needs something from me..sungmin said, confident.
 
“me? Why? Hyun joong narrowed his big eyes, confused and curious at the same time.
 
“I don’t now if this will help you but if in case…I saw young saeng ssi at the back area around 10 or 11, I warned him not to go but he told me that he need to use bathroom, so maybe he uses the old comfort rooms at the back..sungmin talked seriously while telling and had a once in while sharp glances to eeteuk and junsu..
 
“are you sure? Hyun joong and others asked in chorus..
 
“I’m sure..sungmin replied confidently with assurance.
 
“what are you doing at the back area then? Junsu interrupted..
 
“is this an interrogation? I thin I don’t have the duty to tell you why I am there? Sungmin chuckled and answered him sarcastically..
 
“tskk…eeteuk let  a chuckle and laughed sideways, this brat, as expected, he never changed a bit,,he murmured..
 
“you’re saying? jungmin asked eeteuk..
 
“nothing…eeteuk bit his lower lip while eyes fix to sungmin..
 
“tssshhhh, junsu smirked and rolled his eyes like he glared sharply to eeteuk..you’re the only one who saw young saeng, who knows you’re the one who caused him to disappear…he added..
 
“yah junsu ssi..don’t just accuse anyone without your proof…eeteuk said annoyingly..
 
“wae? Who knows..he knows where he is while his own friends doesn’t know..junsu said…
 
“it’s up to you if you believe in me or not..I just told you what I saw, seeing you can’t do anything to find him..and I don’t care if you accuse me…you better check now..ahhh, or maybe one of you knows where are the old bathrooms so I don‘t need to lead you there.. Sungmin told and glared to junsu with a devilish smirked..and then walked away..
 
“what do we do now? Eeteuk asked while looking at the boy who just left..
 
“let’s go check…hyun joong commanded..
 
“but you really believe in him? Junsu stopped hyun joong..
 
“we don’t lose something if we try it…hyun joong replied and led everyone at the back..
 
*************
Young saeng on the other hand, while everybody were searching and arguing of his whereabouts, just sat on the corner, feeling scared already, knee up and burry his face between his knees and wrapped his arms around. It’s too quiet, only the cries of crickets were heard.
 
He was trying to be brave enough in order or not to feel scared when the light suddenly blinked. He looked up to the round fluorescent, praying to all saints that this only light will stay still and not blacken the room.
 
He shifted from his seat when the light is threatening to stop bringing light, he begun to shake and get goose bumps. He suddenly heard noises of dry leaves being stepped. He looked at the door but he got jumped when a rat pass by his foot and had to screamed and shut his eyes. He cried when the light lessen the light, a very dim light but still continue blinking that in any moment it will totally block out.
 
He heard noises outside again, he flatted his ears quickly on the door to listen. He heard conversations and heard the door knob moving as if someone is trying to open it. He decided to knock on the door to create noise coming from him. Someone out there? He asked shouting.
 
Hyun joong and the others who were already outside the old bathroom were conversing whether young saeng is really inside or not because there is no sign of noise inside. He tried to twist the knob it was open but then another padlock was locked above it. He stepped back and stare at the door and find a hole where he can see inside, but there is none aside from the small window just way too high compared to their height. They decided to just go.
 
Someone knocked from inside that makes the guys move closer to the door and the boy inside is saying something.
 
“young saeng? Hyun joong response..
 
“it’s me…hyun joong ah help me….young saeng who started to cry a lot inside spoke when he heard the voice of his boyfriend.
 
“you saeng ah are you okay? Don’t cry alright? We’re hear. We will help you, I will take you out of there…hyun joong said..
 
“ye..please unlock the door quickly, the light is no good..it’s dark in here..saengie sobs while talking..
 
“just wait a little….hyun joong told…borrow a spare key for this in the information desk, quick,,,he commanded. Hyung jun and jungmin run quickly..
 
“young saeng ah,,are you alright? Don’t worry okay..you’ll be out, just wait  little while..mianhae,, kyu speaks flatting his face to the door..
 
“it’s my fault, minhae..saengie response.
 
Hyung jun and jungmin finally came and they held out a key giving to hyun joong. Hyun joong quickly insert the key to the pad lock and immediately opened it.
 
Young saeng was revealed from inside. Hyun joong sighed and saw the dim place with the blinking fluorescent. The boy jumped to him and hugged him tightly crying like a found kid that was lost with his trembling knees and shaking body. Hyun joong comforted him, caressing the back with his warm palm and make him calm down.
 
“aigoo. Stop crying, I’m here now…hyun joong chuckled..
 
“aigoo…kyu went closer to his best friend and pat the head..
 
“you’re shaking too much,,stop crying now…hyun joong told him again..
 
“I was waiting, I thought no one will come to help me…what took you so long? Saengie confronted his boyfriend, whining…
 
“mianhae for coming late. Thanks to sungmin, he told us where he saw you…hyun joong said pulling out and caress the stained face from tears..
 
“sungmin?,,ahhh ye…we met there, he told me to go back but I had to use bathroom so I use here instead..saengie exlains..
 
Junsu who was standing behind jungmin and hyung jun kept his sharp gaze towards the couple where eeteuk is being observant to him saw his facial expression. Junsu glance at him and transform into a normal expression.
 
“I think wee need to go back inside now. I’m glad you’re safe young saeng ssi..junsu went to them and said. Saengie looked at him but looked away after when he saw him with the look that he saw years ago.
 
“ye..let’s go..are you okay now?,,hyun joong asked..
 
Everyone gave the saved boy a pat on the head and smile to him. He smiled back and thank everyone.
 
From not too far, sungmin is watching. He hid himself when everyone starts to walk. They passed by him but since it’s too dark, no one notice his presence. He traced the way where they were heading. He sighed.
 
They let the boy rest. They laid their blankets on the floor and start to doze off one by one after few conversations. Finally they found their friend before the sun rise. They slept soundly aside from eeteuk who can’t actually find his peaceful sleep, thinking about sungmin, that boy, his behavior, the way he talked to junsu, he’s all the same like before, serious face, sarcastic. He smiled, but faded when junsu popped on his mind interfering his moment about sungmin. He remembers how irritated the face when young saeng appeared in front of them.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...in the original one, this is actually was updated nov.3 saengie' bday hehe. i actually want to celebrate saengie's bday with something like horror but ended up like this..this is short right? keke...thankyu for reading..