CURIOUS

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The next day after school, hyun joong was rushing in putting back his things to his back. He needs to comply  with his schedule at the office.
 
“sengie,,I have to go now,,I have a meeting with the principal and faculties, go with kyu to eat, don’t forget that,,,hyun joong told and reminds him while putting all his things to the bag..
 
“okay,,,saengie simply replied..
 
“don’t ever go outside alone in the dark….he told again,,,kyu jong take him with you,,im counting on you,,,,he then turn to their friend who was then waiting for the others to go..
 
“of course..kyu saluted and smiled at saengie..
 
“aigoo..I’m not a kid for you to tell everyone about that..saengie complains and felt shy around with eeteuk..
 
“kyu, you know him. Feed him okay,,,hyun joong smirked at his boyfriend with his eyes rolls and talk to kyu again..
 
“I’ll take good care of him don’t worry,,go and you’ll be late now…kyu assure the head student and remind him while pointing to his watch.
 
“aigoo, I said im not a kid anymore.. Saengie murmured while biting his nails..
 
“I told you not to do that..tskkk…hyun joong exclaimed and shove saengie’s hand away from biting his nails, scolding him.
 
“arasseo..haissstttt.eeteuk is here..scolding me like a kid…saengie mumbled rolling his eyes…
 
“let’s go…I’ll walk with you up to the canteen…hyun joong said, held his hand and everyone follows behind laughing t them.
 
“yahhh you’ll be late.. You embarrass me…stop it…saengie  whined while trying to hide his face.
 
“aigoo..it’s fine young saeng…he just want to make sure that you will take your meal,,,jungmin talked with a teasing tone.
 
“he got a phobia already, afraid that you’ll collapse again if you would not take your meal,,just follow him okay?..hyung jun added and all laughed..
 
“haissttt…saengie can’t response, he hissed instead and gestured a fist to the boys walking behind them..
 
“stop it,,, hyun joong said and hold down the baled fist of saengie on air..
 
From the entrance of the canteen hyun joong reminded him again with a strict tone and left him after poking the cheek. The rest of the boys proceeded straightly to the counter and ordered their food while laughing. Saengie frowned before heading towards to the counter to take his food too since hyun joong can’t help him for it.
 
They finished their meal and all went to their dorm. While on the other hand hyun joong had still discussed the agenda they planned for this coming week about the school camping.
 
Young saeng was walking in the corridor with his headphones and busy looking at his phone screen when he bumped to someone again. He immediately bowed 90 degrees while apologizing. The other person bowed too and say sorry. He looked up after  taking off his headphones. His eyes grew wide again and narrowed them after while pointing o the man he bumped.
 
The person just stared at him and looked away for seconds and turn to him again. Young saeng was about to say something when this person just sped up walking away and he didn’t had the chance to spit out what he wants to say. 
 
“that mysterious guy….he mumbled, he now know the picture of this guy, they were staring against each other closer. He continue to walk and quickly throw his self to the bed.
 
Suddenly he remembered the face of that guy, keep popping on his mind. Hair styled like his, heart shape lips. He’s taller than him, those sharp small eyes. He fell asleep while thinking about that guy.
 
Meanwhile, hyun joong decided to stay in the office after his meeting with the council and the teachers, planning for the camp. He sat down to his chair and browse all the papers with students profile infos. He’d stopped with the one named mentioned to him. He separated the found profile while junsu had picked all the remaining.
 
“who is that?..junsu asked..
 
“jut someone..actually I don’t know too, someone just mention him to me so I just check it on what class he is in…hyun joong answered and blew his inside cheek while reading the other infos below.
 
“is that so?…junsu nodded, ahm can I ask you something?,,he managed..
 
“what is it? Hyun joong ask in response while still stock to the paper..
 
“ahmm were you and young saeng that close?,,junsu questioned, squinting down his eyes to the head student sitting beside him.
 
“young saeng? Are you that curious?,,hyun joong replies while jotting down the infos to another paper,,, yes we are, we’ve been together since he transferred here last school year…he continued..
 
“jinjja?… junsu bit his inside cheek…I didn’t know he transferred her..he murmured..
 
“we were room mate too last year until now…hyun joong added..I’m done,,let’s off early.. He suggested..
 
“eh..but its too early,,do you have something to do?,,if yes you can go now and I’ll close the office..is he waitin for you? Junsu said raising his brow.
 
Hyun joong just answered him with a smile and tap the shoulder. Junsu chuckled and assume a yes answer.
 
“owh by the way…don’t forget to give me the poster for the announcement to post to the bulletin board okay? I’ll post it tomorrow..hyun joong reminded him..
 
“ahh it’s alright..I’ll jut do it..I’ll post it before students will come to classes.. Junsu volunteered and gestured him to go..
 
“okay, okay,,thank you for helping me a lot..I’ll go now,,I’ll leave everything to you…hyun joong said thankfully and leave the office..
 
***********
 
He got early as 6pm in their room and saw his sleeping boyfriend with his feet hanging on the edge of the bed. He tried to lift them an settle him properly on the bed but young saeng jumped and opened his eyes.
 
“eo..you came early?,,saengie said huskily  looking up to the wall clock while rubbing his eyes.
 
“the meeting ends quickly so nothing to do and we got off early…why haven’t you changed your uniform? Planning to sleep wearing it? Hyun joong replied…
 
“ahhh I just fell asleep..young saeng scratch his head after checking himself.
 
“okay go get change now.. So you can sleep comfortably..hyun joong said as he pull out from the bed and opened his boyfriend’s closet to pick something for change.
 
Young saeng obediently took the clothes that his boyfriend had picked and got it change quickly. Hyun joong change his after and grab the comic book o read as he lay on his bed.
 
“by the way hyun joong ah….saengie started again as soon as the other step out of the bathroom…I saw the guy before..I bumped unto him gain…his eyes so sharp, but in fairness he has the face…if you just look at him closer.,,he commented and complimented..
 
“really? Hyun joong wrinkled his brows.
 
“you really don’t know him? You must know im since you have all the student’s  profile with you…young saeng commented again..
 
“I don’t know him stop  being so curious about him..come here instead of blabbering about him…hyun joong said and tap the space beside him.
 
Young saeng obeyed again and sat to that space. Did you ate already? He asked and rested his face to the chest.
 
“yes..the principal treat us our meal..hyun joong replied without breaking his focus to the book he was reading..
 
Saengie grab the comic book and threw it on his bed. Read it later, he said, sing me a song, he gave a puppy eyes as he continued.
 
“want me to sing?..hyun oong askd, saengie nodded..why all of a sudden?,, he asked gain..
 
“just,,, it’s been a while sine the last time you sang a song for me.. Saengie said circling his index finger to the chest..
 
Hyun joong stood up and saengie pull out. Hyun joong grab his guitar under his bed and starts to tune it. Saengie settled himself to the bed facing his boyfriend’s feet, hugging them.
 
The intro started and hyun joong hum into it until he started to sing the lyrics. It was like a lullaby to saengie until it ends. Hyun joong chuckled as he saw his cute lover sleeping soundly. He removed the arm hugging his feet and flip him to the headboard. Settling him to the pillows and tuck the blanket for the both of them..
 
**********
 
Hours ticking in race everyday and days had really gone fast. They had already used on their set up. Having time with each other once in a while and spending the moment together alone.
 
One night while young saeng was walking heading to the canteen to meet his lover, as usual a late dinner for them both. The mysterious guy popped in front of him from nowhere, grabbing the hand and hold it tightly. His eyes were still sharp but there is something different, thy look so sad. They stared to each other as young saeng felt scared and nervous and didn’t able to utter his words.
 
“what do you want from me?, finally saengie processed the words in his mind and able to say them, stuttering.
 
The guy is about to reply but there is someone who calls the name of young saeng. They both turn their sight to that call, it’s hyun joong..
 
“hyun joong ah~~ saengie calls back..
 
“what are you doing in there? Whose with you?..hyun joong asked while getting nearer and nearer…
 
The guy quickly race his feet away from young saeng without telling anything, he didn’t had the chance anyway. Saengie pouted while watching the guy run away from him.
 
“who is that? Hyun joong asked again..
 
“ahhh the guy from before.the guy who I always encountered…saengie answered almost mumbling.
 
“what did he say? Hyun joong questioned him…
 
“I don’t know.. He run away immediately without saying anything..saengie replied.
 
“eo..I ruined the chance, maybe he wants to confess,,I should’ve not come yet so he could say his confession..hyun joong joked pretending a regret..
 
“tssshhhh.. Saengie simple response and smirked devilishly as he pinch the lover’s waist.
 
“awhhh…hyun joong winced and grimaced.,,
 
“let’s go..I’m hungry already….saengie laughed and walked ahead..
 
“by the way the camp is next week already.. We chose the place where there re cottages to sleep so we don’t need to build a tent. Hyun joong told,
 
“really…so everyone had their designated cottage to stay? Saengie asked, but he’s expecting something..
 
“yes..you’ll stay with our friends,..ahmm I’ll be staying with my officers,, hyun joong said informing him earlier..
 
“you’re not joining us?..saengie said,,look disappointed..
 
Hyun joong pinch his lover’s cheek when he saw him pouted. And their conversation was interrupted when someone approach them..
 
“owhh junsu,, good evening…hyun joong greeted..
 
“ahh yeah,,night walk? Junsu talked and look at the other who suddenly been quiet after seeing the assistant..
 
“owh by the way,,I didn’t able to introduce him to you..I know you are curious,,this is heo young saeng,, hyun joong says and introduced him ..
 
“ahh yeah im kim junsu..nice to meet you..he introduced himself back and held out a hand for a shake where saengie slowly  taken it,..
 
“yeah nice to meet you too.. He replied stuttering and felt a goose bumps when he felt the slight squeeze to his hand. He pulled it immediately and told his boyfriend to go. Hyun joong bid his goodbye to the assistant and proceeded to where they were heading.
 
Junsu chuckled with one sided smirk. Following the direction of the couple as he crossed his arms to his chest. He took out his phone and stared at the photo he had opened. He sigh deeply and leave the dim alley he was in when the couple disappeared from his sight.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...UP.... the myterious guy is from SUJU..sorry ybe the desription i used in this character were when they are still young idols,,lol im not saying they are old now,,well maybe they are,,oopsss,, anyway..do comment if you feel like to..