THE DEAL..I LOVE YOU.

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
 
It has been 2 months since they started their relationships, no one had found their secret even their own best of friends, well aside from jungmin who always pester their friend hyun joong to say something, but still hyun joong keeps on denying it.
 
The school conducted an event for the students especially for those freshmen, as part of their curriculum like music, the head officials decided to invite a popular musician. Two weeks more to go before the event so hyun joong really exert some effort for it. He is so much excited for it.
 
One morning day, the day before the event, the student council decided to post the poster for the special guest. They intentionally post it later as a surprise.
 
Young saeng and kyu jong were walking together going to school as hyun joong didn’t able to go with his boyfriend. They saw the post on the bulletin board as they pass by and saw lots of students talking and murmuring about the tomorrow’s event. They decided to peek and see what went wrong.
 
The post under The large picture:
          KIM HEECHUL TO PERFORM  LIVE at the upcoming event of the school
           Time/Date: 12 p.m/ @tomorrow’s school event at the function hall
 
Young saeng tilted his head and his jaw dropped until he snap out and realize what is that post all about.
 
“omo! Young saeng, he’s our classmate back then right? The one who played piano with you on our school event too…kyu jong asked..
 
“de..I think..yes he is…I heard that he is really popular now, he perform in various countries..young saeng answered still fixed on the large photo..
 
“omo? Saengie,,this is exciting and we will able to see him perform in our school..kyu said in excitement..
 
“can he able to recognize me after long years that we didn’t met? Saengie pouted..and both walked towards their classroom.
 
Hyun joong heard it all, he was behind the two but he wasn’t notice by them. He smiled as he remembered what he and young saeng agreed two months ago..
 
 
 
~flashback~
 
The night was peaceful after saengie’s flaws on his life was revealed to him. They both slept together the first time. He was so happy.
 
The next day, morning, as they woke up cuddling each other, hyun joong naughtily peck on the other’s head and uttered a good morning, as young saeng responded sheepishly. Shy as he knew he was the first one who offered himself to sleep on his boyfriend’s bed.
 
Hyun joong flip him to face each other and lean his face closer to the other, young saeng felt startled, nervous but then he’s so happy that he started to be open with him.
 
“I think we forgot something last night, since you are tired I didn’t able to get my price….hyun joong uttered with a smirk..
 
“what is it? Wha~~what price? Saengie wonder while asking.
 
“our deal, that if no one will disturb us in the oval you will compensate me,,,hyun joong pinch the boy’s cheek..
 
“de? Isn’t that just a talk or a jo~~joke? Saenge startled even more..
 
“ani..im serious,, so can I have my kiss? Hyun joong said leaning more closer to him..
 
“de?,,wait…young saeng stopped the boyfriend in shock..
 
“are you afraid of me? It is just a kiss,,, hyun joong told teasing more the other by running his nose to his boyfriend’s cheek..
 
“I haven’t got a shower,,saengie said,,,and I’m I’m~~~not ready for that…saengie grip tightly on hyun joong’s shirt and closed his eyes as he admitted it..
 
“then when will you be ready for that?,, hyun joong said and keeps on teasing him..
 
“ahmm when Kim heechul able to perform here in our school,,saengie thought a reason to suspend that price thing, forgetting that this former classmate is the one hyun joong had talk about why he met him..
 
“eo!! Seriously? Hyun joong lift up his head and look at the cute boyfriend..
 
“yes…saengie said and his inside cheeks..
 
“well nothing I can do for now…let’s just wait him to come..hyun joong said caressing his boyfriend’s soft face and let him go..
 
Young saeng then got up and hyun joong smiled widely while his thought processed like a computer and that light bulb appeared on his head..
 
~end flashback~
 
 
 
 
Young saeng and kyu jong arrived at their classroom. Saengie was in thinking as he remembered his deal to his lover, he bit his lower lip and frowned shaking his head and feel like he was betrayed by his own deal.. Does his boyfriend still remember that? That’s the question he thought.
 
Hyun joong then came and saw his cute boyfriend. He went to him and stood in front of him with a smirk. 
 
“It seems it’s my luck tomorrow…hyun joong bent down and said..
 
“haisshhhhh~~~~ saengie grimaced and lowered his head,,,
 
“tomorrow~~ hyun joong grin and left the troubled boyfriend..
 
“what deal is that?,,kyu jong ask curiously..
 
“ahhh nothing just something about kim heechul..that if heechul will come here I will compensate hyun joong,,, saengie answered..
 
“de? Then what compensation is that~~? Kyu ask again..
 
“that I will allow him to~~~~ saengie stopped when he notice he was talking to his best friend..
 
“allow him to..what? Kyu said raising a brow…
 
“allow him to~~~~ to use my ipad,,yes you know I never let anyone use it because I have some secrets that are saved there…young saeng lied..
 
“I see..kyu nodded but he seems like sensing something that is up to the two…he felt jealous sometimes for the two’s closeness lately, though he doesn’t want to take seriously on what jungmin’s thought about them, he can’t resist to think about it. He make himself more curious.
 
……
 
……
 
The next morning while the couple had to prepare early for the event and some school organization’s prepared booth to recruit some new members, hyun joong decided to go alone and let saengie go with the others as he is the student council’s president, he needs to check everything in the event. But he promised to meet him on the function hall’s main entrance before the short concert will start..
 
Young saeng and the others roam around and check every booth for hours. An hour before, they went to the function hall of the school to see the live performance of the guest, he is so excited. He told the three to go inside first because he has something to do which is meeting hyun joong first. The three left but kyu seem so upset..
 
He’s waiting there but it’s already 30 minutes and the one he was waiting is not yet coming and everyone are inside now. Instead, he was shocked when he saw kim heechul passing by him. He froze..
 
“hi~~how are you young saeng ah…? heechul greeted..
 
“de? Ahh ye I’m fine,,how about you? Saengie asked in return..
 
“doing fine.. Glad to meet you again,,see you later,,,heechul said..
 
“see me later? Glad to meet me again? What, he remember me still? He mumbled.. 
 
He smiled and look at the time but the show will start soon. He received a message from his boyfriend saying he won’t able to meet him due to some circumstances in the back stage and so he can get in now and don‘t wait anymore. He gets in with a pout but he smiled after and hopped inside the hall.
 
…..
 
In not so far distance, standing on the top stair case of the stair going to the back stage, hyun joong is smiling, happy to see his boyfriend shocked when heechul came to him, he sent a message to him after heechul left to start the show,,,he smiled again when he saw his cute boyfriend hopping like a grasshoper happily..satisfied for the flow of his plans…
 
He watched his lover from the backstage while saengie sitting in the front reserve row with kyu jong and others, he can’t keep his happiness inside him seeing his cute boyfriend clapping after every songs that heechul keyed in that grand piano in front of the stage. 
 
Finally the end piece of the performer is done and thank everyone from listening to his great performance along with the orchestra.
 
Just like what he had plan for this event, he waited his boyfriend to come out from the main entrance. And drag him as soon as he saw him, leaving the rest behind.
 
“hyun joong, wait,,why are you in a hurry? Young saeng asked while he was dragged…
 
“we’re here..hyun joong said and smiled to him..
 
“here? Young saeng ask, wondering why, he look at the paper that was pinned on the door,,,mwooo!!!!! He scream,,
 
“get inside,,,hyun joong said, opening the door for him..
 
“but~~~~ saengie refused and shake his head…
 
“come on get in, he’s waiting,,,hyun joong whispered…
 
Before he talked back to his boyfriend, he was already pushed inside and revealed the pianist who is sitting on the long couch…
 
“hi come in,,,heechul smiled as he invites him inside..
 
“hyun joong, what is this?… saengie whispered to his boyfriend..
 
“It’s my surprise for you..my price later,,,hyun joong whispered back with light squeeze on the waist..
 
“don’t be shy..you’re still the shy boy ever…cute partner..heechul said, more likely complimenting,,, 
 
“yaaaaah~~~ hyun joong run to heechul and slap him on the arm,,,
 
“jealous? Tsshhh…. heechul joked,,
 
“can’t I? hyun joong joked in return.  And they both laughed..
 
Young saeng was stunned, watching at the two, they seems too close to each other.
 
“hmm,,,you both know each other? And possibly, are you friends? Young saeng asked in disbelief..
 
“yes, we are, remember? I told you when you perform together with my friend? that’s heechul,,hyun joong revealed…
 
“yes,,you know what, hyun joong never stopped asking me about you since that day we performed,,I invited him to watch and he came and there, instead of watching me, he watched you the whole performance,,a great friend right? I never forget his every single stare on your cute face..Heechul added…
 
“de? H~~ he is~~ahhh,,,you~~that’s unfair,,why did I gave you that deal…eotteokke,,,,saengie can’t believe and hit his head…
 
“why? What deal? Heechul ask, confuse..
 
“nothing,,,,just a deal that he will give me a kiss if you will perform here..hyun joong said…
 
“ahh jinjja..why you have to tell him that?…saengie hissed and elbowed his boyfriend on the stomach…
 
“ahh,,it’s okay,,he knows…hyun joong said and pulled the boy on the waist making him closer to him.
 
“ehhh!!! Yahh~ you said, you agreed not to tell anyone….saengie cried..
 
“don’t worry,,both of you are safe to me, I had no one to talk anyway, I’m always overseas and I always on my own,,,heechul told assuring the cute fellow…
 
“anyway…thank you for today heechul..until the next deal of my beloved boyfriend..hyun joong tried to tease his boyfriend as he thank the performer.
 
“aaish,,your embarrassing me,,,saengie hid his face with his palms…
 
“don’t be baby,,,so sorry,,,hyun joong pulled the boy and hugged him..
 
“aigoo I must leave now, before I envy both of you,,,,heechul said looking away from the lovey dovey that the two is doing in front of him..
 
“I’m sorry heechul ssi,,saengie pulled away and bowed apologetically to the visitor..
 
“aigoo don’t be so formal to me, we’re friends anyway…heechul scratch his nose while saying..
 
“sorry,,,heechul,,you have to go I think,,,we already bothered you a lot.. Thank you for coming here, I am glad to meet you again..saengie uttered shyly..
 
“no problem,,,I’m going now, my manager is waiting outside already…the pianist said and walked to the door after giving each of them a farewell hug…
 
“owh we’ll take you there,,hyun joong offered and they walked him until the car waiting outside the hall…
 
…..
 
“you are so unfair, how could you agree with my deal? That’s cheating, saengie pushed his boyfriend as soon as the special guest was gone and tries to leave him behind,,
 
“wait,,I didn’t! you’re the one who gave the deal I just accepted it, of course I want to win so I thought of making o phone call to him and invite him here, lucky me he‘s free,, and besides, I want to surprise my dear boyfriend because I know you like to see him after all….right? Hyun joong said and hug him again…
 
“bad!!! You are bad…saengie said hitting the lover’s back, but he then calmed down after few hits,,,thank you..you will not know how much I am happy right now,,,saengie cried wrapping his arms around his boyfriend…
 
“I want you to be happy,,, I love you,,,,hyun joong said..I love you so much…he repeated sincerely..
 
“gomawo…saengie uttered and pulled away,,looking at the face of his boyfriend, he was so thankful…
 
“can I get my kiss now? Hyun joong jump to another topic..
 
“de? But we’re~~~~ saengie tried to speak but his lips were sealed with the other‘s lips..
 
“I love you,,hyun joong whispered again and planted a soft kiss to the boyfriend…
 
“everybody might see us here…saengie pulled out as he close his eyes and said worriedly…
 
“I don’t care if they found us out,,I don’t care if they see us and I don’t care if they knew our relationship now..because I want to tell them that you are mine, and no one will able to touch and hurt you…hyun joong said and made another soft kiss to the boy…
 
……
 
Kyu jong who was approaching the same way as the couple, he saw the two held hand in hand while walking in that dim aisle. He stopped walking when he saw the couple stopped on walking too. He watched them from afar and got a shocked when he saw them with his two eyes at how hyun joong touch his best friend and how he planted that kiss to him. He was surprise the fact that saengie accepted all of those actions and even responded on that kiss. His heart is sinking like a boat that crashed by a strong wave and he looses some air to breath, he shed tears and his mind went blank. He finally able to gasp for air and he breathed like he was tired from running miles when the couple starts to leave the place. It is painful, more painful than a hit of a baseball bat. He walked with his weak knees until he reach his room. He still can’t believe at what he witnessed a while ago. He secretly have feelings for him and he never told the best friend about it. But then he never thought it would be this painful knowing that his secret love is loving someone else.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....idra,,,here is my update sorry it's too late,,coz i am sick this past few days and can't think well since i am fine now,,here is the update.... thankyu for new subbies and comments...please do it continuously...