WHAT????? THE NIGHT..

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The next day, second day of the camping, after the commotion happened to the boys, everyone were moving like nothing had bothered them from last night, preparing for the next event. As hyun joong is about to leave the cottage where they slept and rested, told everyone that he will just wait outside for them and everyone agreed with it. But when hyun joong made one step from the door, he stopped and turn around, “young saeng, just come with me, he strictly utter as he called his boyfriend who was busy perming his hair that time.
 
“why? Im not done yet, I’ll just come with them, and besides other officers needs you now, aren’t you going to help them?, saengie said while still busy with his hair.
 
“I will, just come with me okay, don’t ask anything…hyun joong said in a commanding tone.
 
“I’ll just come with them, leave me with them..I’ll be a burden if I tag behind you all the time, it looks weird if I tail behind you always, I’m not a staff or officer..saengie response with his pout, insisting to just join the others..
 
“no..just go with me,,it’s not that I don’t trust them..hyun joong repeated and said while pointing at their friends… because you never listen to them, I want you to be on my sight..he added raising a bit with his tone.. Tchhhhk.. He click his tongue and look at him strictly.
 
“young saeng just go with him…jungmin said convincing his friend..
 
“go now okay..he will just keep worrying if he will not see you..he will not able to focus…kyu said while tapping his best friend’s back lightly..
 
“arasseo…I know you don’t want to be bothered by me…saengie hissed and put down the iron he was holding.
 
Everyone just shook their hands and frowned as all the pair of eyes were on young saeng and hyun joong leaving the cottage. The couple left while the rest were still slowly moving and lazing.
 
“yahhh I wonder who dare to lock young saeng inside that creepy bathroom, knowing that he is the boyfriend of the head student…jungmin suddenly muttered while fixing his fringe.
 
“I’m curious too…kyu second the motion.
 
“and,, remember when we borrowed the key on the information desk, they told us that they never locked those and they always leave that open ever since the new comfort rooms were built. Hyung jun voice out as he remembered.
 
“what do you think? Maybe someone really played on young saeng…jungmin thought and turn to eeteuk, what do you think?, he asked him..
 
“me~ me? Ahm I don’t know too…eeteuk simply replied..
 
“by the way, eeteuk, you didn’t slept well right because I notice you always moved…kyu who was sleeping beside him talked when he recalled..
 
“ahhhmmm yeah,, I don’t know why, maybe because I’m not comfortable and the floor is a bit cold,,eeteuk answered with a greasy smile..
 
“ahhh yeah you’re right but I’m too exhausted that’s why I ignore it and able to sleep…kyu agreed..
 
“anyway,, do you know junsu too even before? Eeteuk questioned suddenly..
 
“ahhh..it’s the first time,,he is senior too but he’s also a transferee this year, that’s what I know,,according to hyun joong, he was recommended by his home room teacher when he requested for an assistant.. Jungmin answered raising a brow to eeteuk giving a why-you-ask-look..
 
“ahhh I see…eeteuk response nodding his head in understanding…
 
“why you suddenly asked? Why you suddenly being interested with him? Hyung jun asked too..
 
“ahhh aniya…I’m not interested,,,eeteuk defended waving his hands in front of them…I’m just curious because he suddenly accused sungmin and showed that he is really affected with it…he said..
 
“ahhh yes, you’re right in the first place,,I didn’t mind him anyway,, good thing sungmin saw young saeng and we able to trace him….kyu jong sighed while saying with his thankful expression..
 
“let’s go..let’s enjoy this disastrous camp event..I still fell exhausted… jungmin said as he stretch his intertwine his fingers and stretch his arms in front of him..
 
************
 
The  couple arrived at the event already, watching to the students who are currently on soccer games. Hyun joong sat on his place and young saeng was given an extra chair beside his boyfriend. 
 
Young saeng took out his mini ipad from his knapsack  when he felt bored to entertain himself since his boylet is busy observing the game. He begun to hum with the song while eyes fixed on the field though he really is not watching the game. He heaved a sigh and started a game on his phone.
 
Hyun joog notice him and just smiled but when he is turning his head again, he notice junsu was looking to young saeng too. He just ignored him and assume that maybe because his boyfriend has risen his volume a bit in humming the song that’s why junsu caught his attention. He grab his phone from the table and typed a message.
 
      To: HYS
 Are you bored?
 
Young saeng’s phone vibrated and beep once as the game paused by itself. He closed the game for a while to check the message. He saw the sender and found it was his boyfriend, he look up at him, but hyun joong is having a random conversation with his staff. He read the message and look at his boyfriend again after. He hit the reply button.
 
     To: KHJ
Yes I am..
 
He resume to his game but is phone vibrated for the second time and he had to pause and read the message again.
 
     From: KHJ
   Mianhae I can’t let you go and out of my sight now, just bear it 
  and stay still….
 
Hyun joong’s vibrated too after few seconds cutting his conversation with the other officers. He grab his phone again and read the message in which he was sure whom it came from.
 
     From: HYS
   ^x^,,, agfhbvhdytggggg,,,,,,
 
He made a smile and glance to his right and saw his cute boyfriend pouting, he hit the reply button again and just sent a message saying, “you’re cute”. and puts down his phone again. He gaze at his boy again and waited.
 
Young saeng froze and crumpled his brows, he look at his lover with a puzzle all over his face with his pout  still up.
 
Hyun joong chuckled and pointed his lips three times and winked at him. Young saeng was just like aehhh and puts down his pout and smirked rolling his eyes. He look back at his boyfriend and hyun joong still staring at him cutely with the smile. He then smiled back and look down to his phone again after and resume to the paused game he was playing.
 
Junsu on the other hand, who knows and who notice but surely the couple didn’t notice this assistant was watching to both of them the whole time, spoke saying that young saeng is bored.
 
Hyun joong who then didn’t able to hear junsu well just blink at him as if asking for pardon.
 
“I mean, I just thought that young saeng ssi is bored because… junsu repeated and pointed to his ears..
 
“ah yeah,,hyun joong who finally understands had replied, agreeing with what junsu had thought.. I already texted jungmin, they will be here in a moment.. He added and goes back on looking at the field..
 
Jungmin and the rest hadn’t come yet, it’s already pass an hour so he decided to inform his boyfriend that he wants to walk around to lessen his boredom.
 
“I will just walk around, don’t worry I’ll walk where you can see me..he texted..
 
“okay, don’t go too far…hyun joong texted back..
 
Young saeng stood up and walks nearby, he wave his hand once in a while every time he sees his protective boyfriend looking at his direction. When he was passing the big tree, someone calls his name and a hand hold his fist. He looked to that hand’s owner and was surprised seeing the mysterious guy. He face him, he look at hyun joong or a while, he waved again. Hyun joong may not see the other guy since he was hidden at the big body of the tree.
 
“what do you want?..who are you.?,,,saengie asked when he face him again..
 
“you don’t recognize me?,,the guy asked back..
 
“eoo..that voice…have we talked before?  Do recognize you since we always bumped but other than that?  Saengie wonder while thinking to where he heard that voice..
 
“last night at the back yard, we talked before you were locked at the old bathroom,,,the guy told..
 
“lee sungmin? You are that one? Saengie mused..
 
“yes..you didn’t recognize my face im sure because I was facing against the light.. Sungmin explains..
 
“Ahm thank you, I heard you are the one who told everyone where you saw me..but what do you really want from me. Saengie thanked him and asked with an incomplete puzzle all over his face..
 
“don’t worry, I won’t harm you. I always wanted to tell you and explains everything but I didn’t had the chance.. Sorry if I bother you with that.. I don’t really want to stalk and looked like a stalker but it happened always..coincidence..sungmin started to explains everything and reveal everything he hid and the reasons why they always bumped against each other. They continue conversing and talked about what, how, and why where young saeng listens very carefully and sungmin just talk everything.
 
Meanwhile, hyun joong keeps on looking at his lover and got curious why saengie is not looking back at him and remain facing the tree moving his lips. He begun to be suspicious on what his boyfriend is doing on that tree. He was about to leave their table when the principal came and asked him to do something. Instead, he asked junsu, his assistant to checked on young saeng and delivered his message to him.
 
“junsu ssi,,can you go to young saeng. Seems like he didn’t notice my text messages to him.. He said and left to comply with the principal’s request.
 
Junsu obeyed and quickly made his walk towards young saeng. As he reach the big tree where  young saeng is standing, the two was surprised and young saeng got startled and jumpy as he saw junsu beside him without them noticing him came. Junsu have’t notice the other guy yet. When he was about to convey the head student’s message, and walked to the other side, he saw the other guy.
 
“it’s you? Junsu uttered while glaring to sungmin who gave him a devilish eyes..
 
“you know each other? Young saeng asked..
 
“no…junsu answered with a smirked and sharp response to the glare.
 
“we met last night too…. Sungmin replied….at the backyard.…he added lowering his tone and smirked sarcastically..
 
“anyway…hyun joong asked me to get you?, he’s looking for you..junsu said ignoring sungmin and face young saeng…
 
“ahh,,ye,,,thank you,,saengie said and turn to sungmin back.. Ill go now.. Don’t worry I’ll keep your secret until you feel you are ready…he said and walked..
 
“young saeng ssi…sungmin called again, saengie stopped and turn back again…be careful,, he warned..
 
“de? waeyo? Saengie asked furrowing his brows..
 
“just…sungmin simply replied and stared to junsu again sharply and didn’t say any words again.. He then walked away from them while junsu glared back at him with gritted teeth..
 
Young saeng look at junsu and broke it immediately, walking ahead of him in race and leave him with few steps gap from each other.
 
Hyun joong walked towards his boyfriend when he saw him coming. And asked him, what are you doing in there? I even sent you a message?.
 
“ahhh nothing,,I was just talking with someone.. Sangie answered and made a quick glance to junsu,,,I didn’t heard my phone,,he added picking out his phone from his pocket and saw a one message received. He apologize immediately..
 
“it’s okay..jungmin textd me, they are already at the canteen, are you hungry? It’s already last set and we will eat after…He said taking him to seat again after thanking junsu…
 
“it’s okay. I’m fine. We can eat later..saengie response and sit again to the same chair he was sitting before…
 
They waited for the last match. Hyun joong didn’t interrogate further. Junsu just making a glance to young saeng. Saengie uncomfortably sitting with junsu around him. He clenched his fist and just enduring it for a while.
 
After the match, they proceeded to the canteen and both ate together with the other council officer. It was their last day to the camp and so they both watch together, though it is too boring for young saeng, hyun joong didn’t let him go alone again, afraid that last night’s disaster will happen again. He made sure his boyfriend will not disappear from his sight in which saengie just accept the fact and followed his boyfriend’s wish, happy in the first place since he able to hang out around his boyfriend.
 
They all pack their things after the whole day of events, rode the same bus going back to their dorm. Spending the whole trip sleeping on the bus. Feel extra exhaust.
 
**********
 
They dragged their feet heading to their room as the bus finally stopped in front of their school gate. Hyun joong threw his self on the bed as he felt the sudden pain on his body, tired. He quickly grab his pillows and buried his face as he shifted to lay on his stomach.
 
While on the other hand, young saeng started to unpack their things. And washed up soon .He went to his lover after changing into pajamas and slap him on the , yahhh!!! You change your clothes first? He shouted at him. But hyun joong didn’t mind him as if he didn’t hear anything. Hey remove your shoes first? He yell and shook him.
 
Hyun joong didn’t move, instead, he talked with his lazy tone, help me, he said in short.
 
Young saeng hissed and keeps on slapping him, hitting him on the back, and yelling at him but the other never listens or never winced or flinch or gave a sign that he was hurting, in short he looks like a numb person who can’t feel anything and like a deaf that cannot hear something even you yell, shout or scream. He surrendered and just remove the shoes for him. He twist the feet while removing the shoe, by then hyun joong finally talked but scream awwwhhh don’t hurt my feet!!!.. Saengie was irritated by his boyfriend’s behavior, he threw the shoes on the side bed and pushed the feet hard and left him on his bed. And yell him to change his clothes repeatedly and angrily.
 
Hyun joong is not moving and not getting up, he keeps on demanding lazily like wipe me. change my clothes for me, etcetera. Until saengie really felt annoyed and mad. He pulled him up from bed, hyun joong sat but with close eyes and head bowed down. Can I not change? I’m lazy and tired already, he talked..
 
“disgusting..you smell sweat okay…saenie hissed..
 
“why.you will not like me anymore if I smell bad? Hyun joong ook up to his boyfriend and asked with half open eyes..
 
“ashhhh yes,,, I don’t like people who stinks…saengie answered and pretend to smell bad and giggles..
 
Hyun joong just laughed and pull him into a hug, holding him tightly, saengie wiggle and try to escaped but he was just locked more tightly. You don’t want this smelly guy huh,,hyun joong uttered teasingly as he cornered him on head with his two arms and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
 
Young saeng keeps on saying eeewwww and wiggled more to free himself, when he did, he left the boy and walked away from him while wiping his cheek. He went to his bed told him not to touch him if he ain’t gonna wash and change.
 
“okay…hyun joong finally agreed and run to the bathroom to wash and change. 
 
After 15 minutes he went to young saeng, rummaging the lover’s bed, removing the blanket and expose him again. He lay beside him in spite of the other’s refusing and pushing him away but he hold him tightly on the waist..
 
“yahhh go to your bed,,…saengie told again..
 
“shirheo…hyun joong refused and hugged him tighter even more…let’s sleep now okay,,just sleep now…and I washed and I am not smelly already,,he said smelling himself and closed his eyes after..
 
“haiiissstttt jinjja!!!! Young saeng shouted furiously…arasseo! shut the lights off first~~haisssttt..palli!!!!! He commanded with annoyance,,
 
Hyun joong smiled as he opened his eyes and saw the irritated face of his boyfriend. Kiss me first, he tease more.
 
Young saeng seems can’t win over his boyfriend, he gave up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
 
“I said on lips..hyun joong smiled widely to his annoyed boyfriend.
 
“shirheo..take your sleep now,,you said you are tired already…saengie grimaced and looked away from his boyfriend by turning to the other side.
 
“just once more…hyun joong begged..
 
“go shut the lights off or else you sleep on your bed…saengie threatened..
 
Hyun joong pouted and scratch his head while turning the lights off. He goes back to saengie’s bed and slid himself under the blanket. He wrapped his arm around the waist and whispered, I want u to be like this always. 
 
Young saeng turn to look at him and ask to repeat what he whispers but hyun joong just made a small smile and stole a kiss from his boyfriend. Saengie tried to push him but hyun joong just deepen the kiss even more. He pull out and said, I said let me hug you.
 
“you’re hugging me already so tight, you even kissed me… saengie hissed a little..
 
“let’s stay like this every night, I want to sleep in one bed always, just like this okay? Hyun joong wished..
 
“arasseo..saengie agreed immediately without even thinking further more.
 
Hyun joong pinch him on the nose and in the cheeks after. Young saeng stopped him and back facing him again.
 
“young saeng ah,,,he calls, saengie turn to him but he stole another kiss, saengie hit him on the forehead and turn his back again.
 
“saengie yah,,,hyun joong calls for the second time, the other didn’t face him.
 
“young saeng ssi,,he calls for the third time, the other didn’t response and just ignore him.
 
“heo young saeng….he calls the fourth time..silence came for a minute..
 
“young saeng shifted and turn to face the boyfriend who became silent afterwards. He smiled and cup one side of the face..
 
Hyun joong was just staring at him while seangie was caressing his face with the thumb finger. He lean closer slowly and flatted his lips to him. Hyun joong made a grin and  saengie buried his face to his lover’s chest.
 
“why? You still feel shy in front of me? He asked him.. Saengie didn’t response. 
 
He lift saengie’s face and pinned him on the pillows, cornering the head with his both arms and slowly kissed him softly, saengie responded  and opened his mouth for an entrance. He smiled in between the kiss and deepened their interaction until both pleasurably fight against each other‘s desire.
 
“hyun joong wait…saengie broke the kiss and stopped his lover wen he felt how lustful his boyfriend was and he was sure this going more deeply..
 
“don’t worry…hyun joong simple reply makes saengie soften again and just accept his lover’s desire. Both deepens it again until both felt pleasured and enjoyed everything happens that night. Lust, Love, and Desire.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..sorry for late update,,i have some difficulties in my connection due to the typhoon last week... until now it hasn't fixed totally yet..