THE GOOD NEWS? I FAILED?

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The next day morning. Young saeng was the one who woke up first. He can’t move as he tried and felt an arm preventing him from moving. He looked behind and saw hyun joong who was still sleeping. He’s wondering what time this guy cam bck last night. He didn’t notice him in the first place. He grab his phone on the side of his pillow to check the time. He notice the notification immediately and there is one message receive as he scroll it down. He read it. A short message yet full of heart.
 
From KHJ: mianhada young saeng ah,, i love you so much no matter what...
 
he tried to face the boyfriend and he did it when the sleeping boy had loosened his grip to him. I love you too, he mouthed and peck him on the nose. Good morning, he whispered. And embrace him back.
 
Hyun joong had woken up, sniffing this boy’s scent giving a smile without opening his eyes, he then tightened his hug to him. 
 
“are you awake? mianhada for yesterday and for leaving you here alone...Im so sorry about my words that i carelessly spat out to you... i just want you to be safe and prevent from someone who wants to hurt you..he talked in his husky deep voice.
 
 
Young saeng shook his head as response and said,,its nothing forget about it...im not blaming you...Gomawo hyun joong ah....for loving me that much...i love you too so much...I just don’t want you to get in trouble.
 
***********
 
A week after the chaos and the reconciliation, hyun joong noticed that he havent seen junsu around the office. While doing something in front of the computer, a knock came from the door. 
 
Sungmin appeared behind the door after the three knocks that he made, annyeong, he greeted and wave.
 
"Eo sungmin ah annyeong,, what are you doing here? hyun joong asked..
 
“Ahm the principal suddenly talked to me and appointed me as your temporary assistant here..sungmin response..since i already know you, I accepted the task..
 
"Eo jinjjaya? hyun joong exclaimed in surprise, but, where is junsu? He questioned..
 
"Ahh junsu already quit school.. According to the principal..He said,  junsu went to the office and suddenly submit a dropped out letter..
 
"Eo jinjjaya? omo... why did he dropped out? hyun joong exclaimed for the second time now..
 
"Molla...the principal didnt let me know it.... sungmin said with a disapointment..
 
Its a big relief on hyun joong knowing that junsu had left school and he was so happy when he tells his boyfriend about it,, young saeng smiled in relief also. It’s like the big rock blocking their way is gone totally after their efforts on trying to push it away. And now it was already gone and they can proceed to their path without any problem. 
 
***********
 
Their remaining months in school goes well after junsu left, it has been a couple of months when junsu quit in this school. Sungmin became the official head student assistant.
 
Few months more and they will officially become high school graduates and the entry for the chosen universities was given. They begun to plan where will they go for college. Obviously all of them has only one choice of course to take. It’s not even a choice actually, it is the course that all of them were task to take. Business course, as they are all heirs of this biggest companies in the country. Only the school is the one in their hand. They submitted their personal information in different universities, since they are smart enough it could have been not a hindrance for them to get in one school. And besides, just looking at their family background, colleges and universities will try to pick them instantly. Though they know that they will pass in all the school that they had given their entry form, they are still waiting and talking about to where they will go.
 
***********
 
Less than a month remaining for them to graduate. They haven’t decided yet where to go. So after few days of talking to what school they could wish to go, the five of them took an examination into an elite school in Seoul in spite that hyun joong's parents actually wants him to go in college overseas to take business profession. He decided to stay in Korea but of course without his parents knowing that the reason he chose to study locally is that he just wanted to be with young saeng. Hyun joong’s parents didnt refuse to what he had wish since they know that whatever school their son chose, he will get a good credentials since he is smart. And same goes with young saeng and to others. They chose one school to be with each other. 
 
************
 
One day all of them went to the principal's office to get their result on their entrance examination for their college. The principal gave each an envelope that contains the result inside. After given the envelope, they leave the office holding their envelope, jungmin’s exaggerating expression while putting the envelope on his chest and praying, as if they will fail, hyung jun glaring at jungmin, kyu joong fanning the envelope in front of his face, while the couple is just walking as normal people, nothing to worry anyway. They stayed at the lobby first after hyun joong close the door of the office.
 
They looked at their result they are expecting the result with a blue ink telling them that they just pass it already, they just want to see what was written. Jungmin got it pass and so goes the same with hyungjun and kyu jong. The three were started to talk what will they gonna do in their new school. The two look at each other before opening, young saeng opened it quickly, but didn‘t look at it yet, he was expecting it to be pass actually so why bother looking at it, hyun joong opened it slowly and pursed his lips looking at his boyfriend.
 
"Yah! did you pass? You fail? young saeng asked sliding back the result inside the envelope without checking the result..
 
"Molla!! i havent seen it..hyun joong response...let me see yours...he said trying to grab young saeng’s envelope..
 
Young saeng pulled out his envelope and hid it in his back...Aehhh..look at yours first....he said…
 
"Arrasseo..hyun joong said and check it out....he smiled and look at young saeng...
 
"Wae? what's your result..young saeng asked.. you passed it right im sure of that, aehhh what are we doing of course we will get in...
 
"How about you give me yours....hyun joong said grabbing young saeng’s hand which was on his back,,, he hold young saeng on waist to reach the hands on the back, he reached the envelope and check it without pulling out from him, resting his chin on the shoulder while opening it. He whispered, eo! young saeng ah... he said in sad tone.
 
“waeyo? did i failed it? Young saeng asked..
 
Hyunjoong hugged him and didnt talk...Jungmin and others went at the back of young saeng facing hyun joong who was still hugging the boyfriend and get the envelope from hyun joong’s hand..
 
“Waeyo? whats the result? jungmin asked and opened it. he tried to talk but hyun joong looked at them and wink. They stared at hyun joong trying to understand what was he saying with his lips and without sounds. When they finally understood, they nodded in response.
 
Young saeng pulled out from his lover. He glared to everyone but everyone went in serious face. Waeyo? what are those faces..? Did I really failed? He asked raising his brow…well there are other school there..he said and click his tongue..
 
"Yahhh!!! is it really ok with you! aesshhhh....hyun joong yelled...
 
"Ay wae.. what should we do if i failed it...young saeng asked but felt disappointed since well why the school fail him?
 
"Why you were saying that? did you checked your result already? kyu jong asked looking seriously at young saeng..
 
"De? i havent seen it....but the way your faces are and......young saeng stopped, instead he get his envelope immediately and checked it. He stabbed everyone with his sharp glare.
 
Everyone laughed, jungmin, hyung jun and kyu jong 
 
turned their back and hop while walking away from the two and sing congratulation repeatedly with rhyme.
 
"Yaaahhhh!!!! come back here..Young saeng shouted....but the others were swaying their hands while singing and walking away....He gave a punch on hyun joong chest and left him.
 
"Awhhhh! that hurts...hyun joong said bending his waist and holding his chest and act as if he was beaten hard....
 
"Yahh! you're trying to make prank on me huh! Prankster…young saeng said with his annoyed face and shouted..yaaahhh! i almost got worried with that,, are you crazy!?? He screamed..he covered his face and sniff quietly, he actualy felt sad and nervous when he received that prank, thinking that he really failed.
 
"Omo my baby is crying again..omo omo mianhae,,,dont cry baby... hyun joong said in panic and hugged him to comfort...he whispered,,i was 
just so happy that we will go in the same university and we don‘t need to study in separate school do you know how happy I am when my parents actually approved me to stay here?..hyun joong said tapping lightly his lover on the back.
 
Young saeng continuously slapping hyun joong's back..
 
Sungmin came suddenly and talked,,hey..what are you doing...other students were looking at you two..just make your lovey dovey act in your room...he mock and smiled to them,,
 
The two looked at sungmin and looked around, hyun joong smiled back when he saw some student around and said,, we didnt notice it,, besides, no need to worry, everyone already knows about us,,since junsu make that stupid thing, we were broadcasted officially, he added confidently.
 
Young saeng wiped his tears that makes sungmin notice him..
 
"omo! young saeng are you crying.. waeyo? sungmin questioned and glance at hyun joong..
 
Young saeng gave a devilish eyes to hyun joong,, aniya..its nothing.. He said when he face sungmin back.. And gaze sharply to his boyfriend again.
 
Hyun joong covered young saeng's eyes to avoid the look..aniya we just went to the principal to get the result for our college and we just made some joke with young saeng...
 
"Yeahhh they looked at my result and didnt told me if i passed it or not instead they looked at me with disappointments on their faces so i thought i failed it...young saeng gritted while glaring to hyun joong.
 
"Ahhhh so you already got the result so how was it? sungmin questioned..
 
"We did passed it..hyun joong replied..
 
"eii,, who would dare to fail all of you.. school will drool admitting you to their school, same goes to eeteuk right? Haishh he already received letter pf admition from universities but of course he decline since he’ll be studying overseas…anyway chukkhahae! just regards me to others...finally you were graduating..sungmin said and sighed...
 
"Yahh! no need to sighed and be sad like that..we will visit you often...young saeng talked to comfort sungmin...one more year right? Then enroll to our school then…he suggested..
 
“ahhh my father wants me to study music for our company..sungmin said, but I don’t think I will take over our agency, eetek and I planned to put up our own business. 
 
“jinjja? Ahhh I want my own too…saengie pouted feeling envious to sungmin who can do whatever he wish…
 
“ahh why I suddenly felt sad, eotteokke we will really leaving you..hyung jun spoke..
 
"Aigooo! its okay, well yes its sad but,, i still have some friends,,,sungmin 
laughed...okay I have to go before we will flooded the whole school. bye then, i need to go to the office now...
 
“ahh arasseo…the couple resonse and nodded…
 
“arent you going there? you must take your things with you. sungmin added facing on hyun joong..
 
"Ah yeah later i will.. anyway chukkahae for being the head student now...i know you will do better than me...hyun joong responded and give his support to sungmin...
 
They parted and the couple followed the friends in the canteen.
 
***********
 
At the canteen where everyone is sitting there and waiting, the couple came.
 
“are you mad? jungmin asked young saeng..
 
"Aniya im not..I just got nervous when i saw your faces so sad and serious..young saeng replied and widened his eyes to them..
 
"Ani hyun joong gave us warn not to talk...kyu jong explained...
 
"Arrasseo no need to worry...let's eat now...young saeng said and commanded hyun joong to get food....
 
While hyun joong is getting their food, a call came to young saeng's phone, unfamiliar number. he picked it up and answered it.
 
"Yeobeoseyo? nuguseyo? young saeng asked immediately to the unknown number..
 
"De naya...hows my baby? the party on the other line response..
 
"eo! chamkan..wasseo? why you use a number from korea? young saeng questioned in surprise...
 
"Ye we' are here at the airport now, we just arrived....the other line said.
 
"you were with appa? young saeng asked happily..
 
"De he's with me...she replied..by the way make sure to go home this weekend.. we will give a party for you...
 
"eomma..no need to have that..i just want to see you and appa.. I miss you so much,  hope appa already forgave me..young saeng said in childish voice..
 
aigoo,, of course, he’s not mad, he was just disappointed that time and besides, he has a problem with the company, we almost bankrupt that time,, mianhae we didn’t told you..but we are fine now and the company bloom again..
 
eomma..jinjja? I think you have something to explain to me…saengie whined and suddenly felt guilty for being careless that time and brought another problem to his parent.
 
Hyun joong came..who was that? he asked curiously, asking the friends...
 
"molla,,the friends chorused...maybe his mom? im not sure. jungmin added..
 
Hyun joong get near the phone and tried to eavesdrop...
 
"arrasseo.. de...i understand...can i bring my friends...young saeng asked as he pulled his head away to hyun joong but hyun joong stick his head unto him, insisting to listen,,,Ok arrasseo, im coming home this weekend...he added talking on the phone and hang it up.
 
"who was that? hyun joong asked immediately..
 
"Aigooo! you think so suspiciously...young saeng said raising his eyebrow to hyun joong..
 
"Im just asking ok...hyun joong said and sit rolling is eyes..
 
"Uri eomma...eomma-ya...young saeng said laughing to hyun joong..
 
"Wae? why did she called you? something wrong? hyun joong asked again while taking out the foods from the tray..
 
"Ani, they were home..they want me to go home this weekend...eomma said they will prepare a party for me...for my graduation..
 
"Ahhhh i see...you must have lots of visitors im sure..My mom is like that inviting lots of friends of them,,they said that party is mine but they just invited all their friends with their daughters and introduce them all to me...hyun joong talked carelessly, not minding whatever he spit out..Then those daughters were like eo oppa annyeong...and cling onto me aigoo! i was like an expensive thing in an auction that my parents display for 
them to bid and ecide who will win me.
 
Young saeng choked with what he heard and the three just looked at hyun joong...
 
"Eo young saeng ah gwaenchanha? hyun joong asked as he rubbed young saeng's back with his palm and held the water in front of him.
 
"Yah! hyun joong ah..did you heard what you are talking.. you're talking nonsense.. Jungmin scolded..
 
"ye? hyun joong simple reaction...
 
Kyu jong changed the topic and asked young saeng, so your party will be held earlier? good thing then you can attend my party...
 
"Ye.. by the way eomma told me to invite you and your family....young saeng response..while wiping his mouth..
 
"Arrasseo i will tell mom bout it...kyu jong said in agree.
 
"Ye all of you. i want you to come also...i will just call our driver to pick us up here..our house is far...young saeng said..
 
The others agreed in it...are you sure it will be ok if i will come? hyun joong asked youngsaeng..
 
"Yes of course...aigoo.. you were worried if my parents will know about us? young saeng questioned... As if we will annoounce it.. Saegie mocked..
 
"De...of course i am just worried...hyun joong answered back..
 
"Yahhh! you kept your relationship for almost 2 years,, you can keep it without young saeng's parents suspicions unless you'll act sweet in front of them...jungmin mumbled..
 
"..arrasseo arrasseo...i understand it already.,,,Hyun joong pouted and said annoyingly..
 
They laugh together after, their day will come, the day they need to face everything, high school is ending soon so their relationship as a kid will end too, they need to be mature enough to be more responsible. College is not that easy especially for those who have this kind of relationship wherein other people might not understand.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..last two chaps will come soon. maybe tomorrow i will. sorry if this kind of mesy or what,,i'm rushing, need to go to sleep now, i have some errand to do tomrrow...thankyu to new subbies,,good night,,,