SARANGHAE, NADO SARANGHAE

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Two days of staying in the clinic with no one to bother and talk to is a boring moment in everyone’s life. Young saeng felt uneasy and bothered not because he became a burden or what, it’s because he I damn bored. He eats, he sleep and then sleep again. Sighing, that’s all he had done for the past two days every time he’s alone in that four walled mall room.
 
Hyun joong and others pack up their things and leave their classroom after their whole day of class. Heading out to the patent in their school clinic.
 
“hey annyeong!!! Kyu jong entered first and greeted the bored peron laying on the bed..
 
“you came?,,saengie response weakedly with his cutest pout  while sitting up.
 
The rest wave as they all entered and sited beside the patient surrounded him with their smiles.
 
“can I attend class tomorrow,,I’m a hell bored in here. An besides I’m ll fine now..saengie said as he heaved a shaky sigh.
 
“forget it dear,,make sure you’re all really fine,,hyung jun said..
 
“everything’s fine, all he teachers knows your condition and hyun joong already filed your absence for a while, and your boyfriend already talked to the principal with the doctor so everyone knows it.,,so all you have to do I rest.. Jungmin informed the patient but instead of being glad and happy, he’s all feeling down and even weaker than before, thinking of staying alone in the room for a couple of days is just really a bad one for him.
 
“somehow, having a boyfriend who manipulates the student council is a good idea…hayysss…. Kyu jong sigh and shook his head..
 
“mwo? Saengie hissed and rolled his eyes..but where is he?..he asked raising his brow when h notice that his boyfriend is missing in the scene.
 
“ahhh talking to the doctor,,he asked if you can just stay at your room,, jungmin replied..
 
Hyun joong came and immediately ask his boyfriend I how he feels right now. Saengie answered it yes with an assurance and just look up at his lover.
“can you walk? We can go to our room now…hyun joong asked again…
 
“I can…saengie simple answer and took off his blanket..
 
“when will he able to join the class? Jungmin spoke..
 
“3 days..hyun joong answered while busy assisting his lover in getting up…
 
“I can manage…saengie talked and shove his boyfriend’s hand lightly..
 
“aigoo saengie, stop being a whinny, just let your boyfriend helped you walk down to our dorm…jungmin said and clicked his tongue and carry the other things. And slowly walk to the dorm.
 
From then on, hyun joong decided to talk to the principal and request for an assistant in the office since the other council can’t help him and they are all busy with their jobs. After what happen to his boyfriend, he can’t just shrug everything and he doesn’t want this thing happen again. He wants to catch up and pay all the ignored time back then. Hi wish was granted as soon as possible.
 
Young saeng was settled in his bed, kyu jong put the bag on the floor and hyun jun signaled jungmin to go. 
 
“kyu let’s go…jungmin elbowed kyu jong..
 
“you can go first,,eeteuk is in the room so i’ll stay here for a while…kyu jong innocently replied.
 
“come on kyu, let’s grab some snack to the canteen…jungmin said and lean closer as he whisper, we need to go now so they can talk…
 
“kyu eeteuk will be waiting in the canteen..hyung jun said lying..
 
“ahhh okay,,ye,,I forgot…kyu scratch his head while saying.
 
The rest let and they were just two of them now. Hyun joong came to him on the bed, back facing him, telling apologies and guilty.
 
“I’m sorry,,it’s my bad not able to look after you, I didn’t able to know what is happening,,I promise this won’t happen again. I was worried when eeteuk told what happen.. Hyun joong talked. He clenched his fist when the other didn’t turn to face him but he can’t just get angry since it was his fault.
 
He ruffled his boyfriend’s hair and sighed shakily. He put the blanket on him and inform that he needed to go to the canteen to grab their meals. He exited the quiet room and leave the silent boyfriend.
 
After just a couple of minutes of 5 or 10, someone knock on the door, he shifted a little since only that knocks was heard in the silence. He shouted come in and soon the door swung open.
 
Eeteuk entered and smile sheepishly. Saengie sat up and invites the visitor to sit telling him to wait since hyun joong went out for the meal, if his instinct were true.
 
Eeteuk shook his head and announced it to him that its not hyun joong whom he wants to see, rather, he came for him.
 
Saengie kind of surprise and felt awkward. What do you want from me? He asked confuse since he isn’t close to him and besides they don’t really talk like friends.
 
“ahm this will just take not long,,you jut have to listen to me..eeteuk started. Saengi wrinkled his eyebrows.
 
“I felt a little guilty from what happen..I think you misunderstood my closeness to hyun joong. He has no interest in me other than being a friend, I don’t refuse to that friendship since he seems nice and yes he I a big help on me. I already notice you since the first day of school but I ignore it..I don’t want to create any havoc between you two but well it turned out like that. So to make you feel better I will tell you the truth, it’s not hyun joong whom I am looking for, it’s someone else. I never planned to ruin your relationship.. Eeteuk explains in detail while locking eyes on the sick one.
 
“but you always stare at him as if you were thinking something..so I thought you too admire him and hyun joong is giving you a special attention in whick he  did it to me when I come in this school for the first time, so I felt alarmed and…he sighed confessing hi stupid assumption…and I elt jealous,,somehow,,he mumbled after.
 
“yes I admire him but it’s because I envy you,,,and yes I have always something in mind whenever I look at your boyfriend, I always say to my mind that I envy you for having this guy with you all the time..that’s all.. Hyun joong loves you, I know it even the first day I met al of you, he can’t really hide his feelings.. Lucky you, you have him beside you…eeteuk say with envious written all over his face.
 
“well I didn’t expect him to tell everyone about us but he did, he’s popular and known as the next successor, though I m an heir too, I am not that popular as him so I am worried that someone will try to break us up and will try to ruin his image…saengie said lowering his head…sorry for the misunderstanding,,he pouts.
 
“it’s alright, my fault that I didn’t told you earlier in the first place…eeteuk smiled,..so now that you know that hyun joong is not my purpose of going here, I wish you could settle up your things to him. He needs you…he advised..have to go now. im sure kyu is rolling due to boredom in our room.. He added and stood up to leave.
 
Eeteuk saw hyun  joong outside and wave to him with a smile.
 
“what are you doing here? The guy asked..
 
“I just visited young saeng since I didn’t able to visit him when he was in the clinic…eeteuk answered.
 
“ahhh yeah,,thank you for visiting..did he kind of rude to you again? Hyun joong was worried since he knows that saengie doesn’t like eeteuk ever since..
 
Eeteuk shook his head and says no. he stopped and cut his words when he saw someone behind hyun joong, the mysterious guy. He breathed heavily and mumbled. It’s him again..
 
Hyun joong turn his head behind him and saw that guy too.. A stalker? He joked.
 
“maybe…eetuk joked back and chuckled.. I’ll leave now..he said and wave, heading to his way to their room..
 
Hyun joong gets in their room after waving to eeteuk and unpack the food the bought. He placed the small table on the side bed and put down the pack meal in it, helping out his boyfriend to got up to eat.
 
“I saw eeteuk? You talk about what? He asked not looking up to saengie’s eyes.
 
“no~~nothing,,saengie stuttered and hugged hi knees, resting down his chin to his knees...
 
“is it a secret? Hyun joong smiled at him and rub his boyfriend’s head.
“not exactly…saengie short reply..
 
“I see..here eat it now so you can take your med.. Hyun joong just smile and caress his lover’s face…
 
Saengie pouted and his chin remain rested on his knees while complaining. Do I need to take those medicines? I’m all fine, I feel choking whenever I take those. He mumbled biting his nails.
 
“you have to… and stop eating your nails, I got you a food,,hyun joong told and shove the hand his boyfriend was biting.
 
Saengie sigh again for the nth time, he roll his eyes and went back laying on his bed. Hyun joong pulled him up again and feed him.
 
“here,,aaaa, open your mouth and eat….hyun joong took a spoonful of rice with a slice of pork and make him eat it but saengie just pout and look t the spoon in front of him..
 
Hyun joong put down the spoon and asked him if he still mad at him but then saengie just shook his head without words. Okay I’ll leave it and you eat, he said and parted from the bed he was sitting.
 
“no please…saengie exclaimed that makes hyun joong stopped and turn to him again.,,I’ll eat now…he pouted again.
 
“good boy…hyun joong chuckled and went back to the bed and lift the plate and started to feed his childish boyfriend.
 
After he finished his food, hyun joong gave the pill prescribed by the doctor and let him swallowed it in front of him.that’s good baby..he praised and threw the garbage outside. He went back and saw saengie still up with his knees.
 
“what are you doing? You supposedly laying down and sleep…hyun joong remind the boy..
 
Saengie look up at him and surprisingly hugged the man in front of him. “ive been selfish,,im sorry..it’s your fault for spoiling me too much an then you stopped doing it..he uttered.
 
“it’s okay..I missed you. I really missed you,,…hyun joong says while patting the lover’s back, caressing it up and down…
 
“promise I wont be a burden anymore and I will understand everything, but make sure you’ll give us sometime together…saengie said childishly begging for attention.
 
“of course..we will have more time now,, I requested for an assistant,,hyun joong informed him, and saengie felt relieved with that and happy at the same time knowing that they will have enough time now together.
 
“can you sleep in my bed? Saengie suddenly asked while looking down to his lap..
 
“hmmm..alright? Hyun joong answered raising one eyebrow.
 
Saengie lay down and hyun joong slip in to share a bed. Hug me, saengie demanded. Hyun joong giggled and grant his boyfriend’s wish. He hugged him and kiss him on forehead.
 
“hyun joong, I..I..I love you…saengie shyly said.
 
Hyun joong look down to his boy and smiled biting his lower lip. He felt happy haring his boyfriend uttering those words before him. It was the first time he heard thos word from him first. He usually say those first and often couldn’t receive an answer.
 
“I love you too…thank you for telling me that..I’m happy to know that you love me…hyun joong thanked him, he doesn’t know why he’s thanking him, maybe he was just glad that his boyfriend express those words first.
 
**********
 
Meanwhile, few hours ago after eeteuk had visited the patient and saw the mysterious guy standing from afar. He followed him after waving a goodbye to hyun joong.
 
“wait..eeteuk grab the mysterious guy’s hand to stop him from avoiding.
 
The mysterious guy wiggled his hand and able to free it from eeteuk’s grip. Stop following me? He coldly asked and gave a death glare to him.
 
“then stop stalking.. Sung~~~~ eeteuk cut himself from saying…
 
“i don’t stalk. Leave me alone..he said nonchalant and walked forword..
 
“let’s talk…eeteuk offered but the guy just run and ignore. He didn’ able to run after him and so he just let him disappeared from his sight and proceeded to his room.
 
**********
 
The mysterious guy run and run until he disappeared from the transferee student. He reached his room and sited on the floor beside his bed,. He clenched teeth and stare blankly on the corner but hi eyes were flaming like he was keeping his grudges. Too angry to spit out everything, the stalking, the watching over that group of friends and his being too mysterious to everyone. He doesn’t want to do it but remembering the past makes himself put in anger.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..apologies again for tyos,error or mistakes..lazy to read gain and edit,,im the laziest author lol..this chappy so blunt i mean boring,,,i fel bored with my drsfts actually,,,,keke..sorry for aking too long before i updated, i had to work for my other stories.someone just requested a copy of them..till next update..
 
   
have you seen this? if you are my friend in facebook then maybe you did...in the previus version i usually have new photos every new chapters but i stopped since aff don't link in fb now..so all the saved photos ever chapters were gone..