HE IS MINE, I OWN HIM

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
 
After the conversation inside their room and hyun joong knew everything that junsu is the one to accuse about what happen to his, rapidly race like a d bull, running outside and looked for junsu. Yyoung saeng followed him and tried to lock him.
 
"Hyun joong ah chamkan,, hyun joong ah!..young saeng shouted continuously not minding other students who were watching over them at the hallway,,,their friends also follows behind young saeng..
 
Young saeng hold hi boyfriend’s  hand and pulled him to stop..Please dont get into fight hyun joong ah...young saeng said with those  moistly eyes of him and nervousness conquered his hest and mind.
 
"Waeeee? hyun joong furrowed his brows, raising his voice a bit..
 
"I dont want you be involve in a fight,,,please let's go back to our room..young saeng said, afraid and shaking..
 
"Ani you mean you just want me to shut up after that stupid guy harassed you like that? Hyun joong felt bad, concluding what his boyfriend is requesting.. That’s why everyone bullies you, harassed you, and take advantage of you, it’s because of that,,you never confront, you never fight back,,,hyun joong stated as he closed his eyes for a while...
 
"Jepal hyun joong ah...young saeng is pleading and catching his breath at the same time. Gasping for air to breath…it’s not that I don’t want to revenge or what.. I just don’t want my boyfriend to get involve in a useless fight..
 
"useless fight? You think this is useless,? Look, he hurt you not only now, even before. I can ignore what happen between you two before but now that you are mine, no one can touch you the way they wish to…hyun joong agitatedly stated…
 
“hyun joong~~saengie cried.
 
“No i will definitely talk to junsu and need to warn him...hyun joong said cupping saengie’s face and wiped the tears that had fallen on the cheeks..dont worry about me ok...he added and kissing him on the forehead and run searching for junsu..
 
It’s getting darker and Young saeng didnt move on his place, crying is what he did. Jungmin and kyu jong and others came to him.
 
“are you ok? sungmin asked..
 
"Ani..im not ok,, follow hyun joong please  i feel so weak on my knees,,please follow him, kyu jong ah...young saeng begged with tears, holding kyu jong on both hands as he face him...
 
"Okay okay we will, just stop crying now..we will follow him calm down yourself...kyu jong said placing a pat on his best friend’s back and hug him..
 
"kyu jong ah...eotteokke? i dont want hyun joong to be in trouble because of me? young saeng cried out...
 
"Its okay nothing will happen to hyun joong arrasseo! So stop crying now for goodnes sake..kyu jong said raising a bit on his voice, scolding him and pulled himself out from young saeng’s tight grip and face him..are you the young saeng ive known for years huh? why you keep showing me some weakness lately? you are not that weak before?...the young saeng I know is a fighter, brave, knows how to protect himself..he confronted, disappointed seeing how weak his best friend become after the incident happen in his previous school..
 
Young saeng cant answer because of he cant control his crying and what his best friend had mentioned are true. He doesn’t know why but he became dependent to his boyfriend lately.
 
"Jungmin please follow hyun  joong... we will just follow you later,, i will calmed him first...kyu jong said teling their friends,, and they went off the dorm to find hyun joong and junsu....
 
***********
 
Hyun joong is running around searching for junsu, when luckily he saw him standing under the tree near the oval. Hyun joong angrily run towards him and grabbed junsu's neckline immediately and gave him a punch instantly without any interrogations. 
 
Junsu fell on the ground, not expecting that punch on his face. He stood up and wiped out the dirt on his back pants, he touched his cheek where hyun joong landed his fist, there‘s an stinging pain in his jaw.  H then wiped his lips where the fist slide and saw it was slightly bleeding. He smirked, looking devilishly to hyun joong.
 
"You crazy stupid..why did you do that to young saeng? hyun joong started the confrontation furiously.
 
"Ahhh that thing...waeyo? junsu said scratching his back head.. Feeling innocent.
 
"You had the confidence to touch young saeng? I heard you investigated us and now you know that I AM HIS BOYFRIEND then why did you touch him? You know how far is my influence in this school…hyun joong begun to warn him..
 
"Me? i know he is your special friend? right? but he is not your property...junsu talked arrogantly...is there anything wrong if i said i like young saeng? he added,,,and yes I know that you can expel me I this school..so you are using your power now? He sarcastically talked.
 
"special friend> aha…hyun joong chuckled. Property? I can say, because he dedicated his self to me. He is mine…and yes I can use any power just to protect my lover, my boyfriend and MY PROPERTY..hyun joong gritted his teeth and gestured another punch..
 
"huh! Okay, want to punch me more…junsu laughed ad tited his head peeking over the shoulder, students started to gather..what if i tell you,, i will snatch young saeng from you...?,,he said..
 
?Mworago!? hyun joong yelle,,,young saeng is mine...young saeng is my property, i OWN young saeng, and for your information young saeng wil never be yours. I’m sure you understand what I’m saying.. Hyun joong announced confidenty not minding the students on their backs..
 
"Own? huh? kurae..but i will make him mine? junsu teased more...
 
Junngmin and others came and tried to get hyun joong away...
 
"Yahhh!!! junsu ssi.. put this on your mind...dont you ever touched young saeng again!!!! dont you ever do hurt him again, I can kill you junsu, I can kill just for him!!!...hyun joong yelled angrily... And murmurs continuously spreading, goossips and assumptions.
 
“yahhh hyun joong, don’t say such thing, people will misunderstood you…hyung jun scolded while he and jungmin hold the guy..
 
"Ara okay i will mark those words here...junsu said with teasing smile and pointing his head..
 
"You stupid stop giving me that smirk...you have the guts to betray me..just to remind you,,you dont know me,,you dont know what i can do.....hyun joong said.. Im still the head student here….
 
"Na do arra! Using your power as a student head and an pple-of-the-eye of all those teachers or using your power as the richest student here in this school to kick me out is possible,,but I’m not afraid… junsu said back giving a more annoying and devilishly teasing stare with a smirk.
 
Hyun joong got pissed off to what junsu had said,  he already lost his temper and had the chance to punch him again.
 
Young saeng and kyu jong were coming, young saeng rush and went to control his boyfriend in placing another punch.
 
"Hyun joong ah stop it, stop it please...young saeng plead and hug him tightly…
 
"Waahhhh so envious of you hyun joong,, be thankful that young saeng is with you...if not? i will definitely fight you back..junsu said.
 
"De you must now be aware,, young saeng is mine forever..and no one can get himfrom me.and he loves me..hyun joong said proudly and attempt to reach junsu again..
 
"Hyun joong ah please,please,,,,,please stop now...junsu is just a waste...young saeng whispered and closed his eyes but his body had shaken so much..
 
"I warned you already junsu but you still did it...kyu jong joined..
 
“JUnsu just smiled and said glaring to everyone stopping his sight to hyun joong and young saeng who were still hugging then..hyun joong ssi,  this is not the end..remember this day...young saeng ssi,, he called turning his attention to young saeng,,,mianhada,,but im not done yet with you...see you again...He left the place holding his lips in pain...
 
The crowd multiplied, as he faced them, they stay at him with disgusted and gossiping  about him, he glare to all and start to walk. 
 
“okay,,the shooting is done, please eave now…jungmin shoo the viewers…
 
Students who gathered around the fight had spread out and leave the place, making gossips and small talks about what happen.
 
************
 
Hyun joong face young saeng after all the students including junsu left the place, why do you keep on stopping me in hitting that jerk? you dont want him to get hurt? huh! You’re protecting him?
 
"Aniya...its not like that...young saeng response and became silent after and his chest start to feel the ache...he lowered his head and decided not to talk..
 
"Im doing this just for you...just for you young saeng,,i really hate when someone is touching and hurting the one i love...hyun joong stated, angry and violently kicked the stone near his foot..throwing his anger over it.
 
"I know that...saengie short reply and jumped at th sudden kick on the stone...he never saw him transform into a bull fighter like this.
 
"Or you pity him? or you like it when he said that he likes you? hyun joong asked widening his eyes, suddenly had doub against his boyfriend..
 
"Ani...why you are thinking like that.. you know who i love and you know who i like the most,,,young saeng said while tears coming out again..
 
Hyun joong hold him on the arm tightly and pull him into his chest slowly, you know i love you and i will do anything for you..you are mine..and i own you,,arrasseo? hyun joong gritted and release him, leaving him with their friends.
 
Young saeng just stared to hyun joong while walking away from him, he felt this difference on his man’s behavior as he never saw him so angry like that, he then follow him with his their friends.
 
While hyun joong is walking too fast due to his anger, young saeng slowly walk with friends, controlling himself not to show how guilty he was on bringing his boyfriend into trouble. Avoiding himself to cry. Ad jungmin with hyug jun are running to catch their friend. Kyu jong and sungmin were left to comfort and accompany their friend young saeng..
 
"Young saeng ah gwaenchanha? kyu jong asked..
 
"de im okay...young saeng lied but his tears starts to go down because of that question…
 
Sungmin gave him a pat on the shoulde,,its ok,, just give hyun joong a time for it,, he was just really pissed off by junsu,, he‘s not angry with you, trust me,,he console...
 
"Dont mind what he had said to you a while ago huh? kyu jong added..
 
"i know its not his intention to say those things,, i was just surprised with his transformation.. i- i never saw him mad or angry like that.. young saeng said and wiped the tear that had fallen while talking..He laugh at himself and made a fake smile,,aigooo! why am i like this?.. im not supposedly crying because of that,,i know he’s just protecting me...
 
"kaja..we need to follow hyun joong and others..kyu jong spoke..and starts to make long steps..
 
**********
 
In their room, hyun joong was sitting on a chair on the study table, hyung jun and jungmin standing leaning on the closet while waiting for the others. Then a couple of minutes the rest had enter the room. Kyu jong and sungmin proceeded to where jungmin is standing. Young saeng sited on his bed. The whole room was quiet no one dares to talk.
 
Jungmin made a signal to others to get out of the room and they agreed as they understood a simple eye contact and nod.
 
“Hyun joong ah were going now its already late..jungmin said facing hyun joong...
 
"Ah ok arrasseo.. gomawo for today...hyun joong replied..
 
Kyu jong went closer to young saeng and said in low voice...we're going now..see you tomorrow..and gave him a tap on shoulder.
 
The room had become more quiet and no one among them had spit out any words. After 15 minutes of an annoying silence, hyun joong stood up, go to sleep now, take your rest, i will just get some fresh air outside, he said without facing him. He walk towards the door not giving his boyfriend a chance to speak out.
 
Young saeng cant help himself but to cry after he was left alone. He laid down on his bed burying his face on the pillow and cried the whole time. Without him knowing, he fell asleep for an hour or more. He woke up with his swollen eyes and immediately check the the other bed, but hyun joong is not yet in there. Hesat up and waited, patiently. Time had past,  8 o’clock, 9 o’clock and 10 o’clock had come but no hyun joong ha appeared in front of him. He changed into pajamas and laid again, heaving the heaviest sigh, and breathed shakily, he tried to call him on phone, pressing the first name saved on his phone book.. 
 
Call: KHJ....,,
 
He heard a phone, ringing inside the room, he search it and found the phone he was calling. He sighed for the nth time, laying on the bed and closed his eyes. The day has been too long for him and its too tiring, it is the toughest moment that they both had. He fell asleep again while waiting for him.
 
While he was sleeping unsettled to bed,11 o’clock pass 5 minutes, hyun joong entered the room. he saw his lover sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He lift him and settle him on the pillows. He washed and changed to ready for bad, he looked search for his phone  that he left due to his madness and found it on his bed, he unlock it and saw the screen having a miscall notification. He opened it and found it was from the boy sleeping on the bed. He stared on his phone screen and new message received appeared too, he quickly open it and read...
 
From HYS: hyun joong ah mianhae..dont get mad at me...i know its my fault,, i was so scared looking at your angry face..im so afraid that you will transformed into another person because of me.. my body was shaken too much seeing that angry face of yours..i am so afraid that i might get you in any trouble. my chest is in pain coz i saw a different hyun joong...i love you and i dont want you to be hurt by others because of me....goodnight..
 
He glance at the boy after reading the message, and hit the reply button to send him a message too. He puts down his phone on the side table and went closer to young saeng,, he caressed his chubby face and notice the shiny nose of him and a trace of tears on the face , proof  that he had cried the whole time,,he wiped them out. The boy didn‘t woke up maybe because he‘s too tired and he had a lot of endurance the whole day. From junsu‘s threatening and harassing to hyun joong‘s fight with junsu and now the no talk between them..He kissed him on lips and forehead and laid down next to him. He put young saeng's head on his arm and cuddle him and sleep.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY my readers..well this kinda really rush,,count, 3 more chaps. thankyu to new subbies.. and to your comment,,thankyu,,