NEW BEGINNING

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The new student made an introduction with a bright smile.
 
“annyeong haseyo,,my name is Park Jungsu, but my friends calls me Eeteuk. I am new here so im hoping I can get along well with all of you,, the new student said and winked at hyun joong’s direction…
 
“okay, jungsu ssi take your seat now, just sit wherever you want….the teacher told…
 
Hyun joong raise his hand and offered the seat beside them again and he gained a sharp glare from young saeng. Hyun joong smiled at the lover and shrugged his shoulder.
 
“okay take your seat beside heo young saeng,,,the teacher told again…
 
Eeteuk went to the vacant seat pointed by hyun joong. Hyun joong greeted him as soon as he reach the seat.
 
“annyeong!! Hyun joong greeted  talking to the new student informally..
 
“ye,,annyeong…eeteuk greeted back…
 
Hyun joong elbowed his boyfriend and gestured him to greet too but young saeng just bowed to him and looked away. Not showing any interest.
 
“By the way I’m the head student in this school so you can ask me for anything. As long as I can help you of course. Hyun joong talked again..
 
“ahhh jinjja,,,de I will…eeteuk smiled..
 
After a short briefing and introduction of rules and regulations of the school, well the same rules and regulations from the last school year, word by word. They were dismissed to clean as usual their own rooms.
 
“park jungsu right? Hyun joong mentioned…
 
“yes,,you can call me eeteuk we can be friends right,,so just call me that…jungsu said and smiled to everyone..
 
“so do you need help? I can accompany you to your room and tour you around..hyun joong offered…
 
“you mean I’ll go alone?,,young seng interrupt the two on the conversation..
 
“wow,,hyun joong,, is this a replay? I think you did this scene before? Am I right young saeng? jungmin tease and raise a brow..
 
“yahh!! Don’t add up on the fire…hyung jun elbowed jungmin and said it sideways in low tone...
 
“ahmm I’ll be fine..it’s okay,,I can find it myself..eeteuk said and make an eye to young saeng..
 
“no..it’s fine,,young saeng can just wait for me in the room,,I’m the student head here so I’ll accompany you.. Right young saeng? He said and look at his lover…
 
“that’s right,,he’s the student head so if you need something just go to him immediately and he will definitely offer a hand to you…jungmin continued to fire more of the situation..
 
“I told you to keep quiet..hyung jun mouthed jungmin again..
 
“do you agree to that young saeng ssi? Just like what he did when you were new here…Jungmin added and smiled widely to young saeng....
 
Young saeng bite his inside cheeks and glared towards hyun joong and gave a cold eyes to the rest..
 
“right,,okay,,you are right jungmin ssi….sengie talked and fake a smile….kyu jong let’s go, just walk with me, the head student seems busy. He said and clung to kyu..
 
“alright..see you at the room,,,hyun joong said and tried to kiss his boyfriend to the cheeks..
 
Young saeng taken aback and avoided his lover, he clung unto kyu jong’s arm more tightly and walked away..
 
“oopsss..that’s~~~~ jung min attempt to speak again but hyung jun grab him and drag him away too….
 
Young saeng left with kyu jong, obviously mad and hyun joong was left to eeteuk, eeteuk had no choice but to accept the offer from the head student.
 
While on the way to the dorm, kyu jong keeps on observing his best friend until he manage to speak.
 
“young saeng are you jealous of that new student? Kyu asked.
 
“me? Why should I?,,saengie asked in return..
 
“well you are obviously is but you must not get jealous and you must understand him, you are the same as him a year ago..kyu scolded..
 
“don’t scold me kyu,,,that’s the point the same as me before….does he do all the same thing and action to all new students?,,I mean,,what’s next…paying more attention to him and throwing me away…saengie complained..
 
“young saeng, he’s not throwing you away,,you should know that,,you should know that you are the only one for hyun joong…you’re not confident? You don’t trust him? Kyu continued and felt disappointed against his best friend.
 
“it’s not like that,,I was just upset, we were away from each other for a long two months, and we just met once, and I’m so excited to be with him, but look what happen? He’s with another  guy..,,I want to deny it but kyu I’m so disappointed,,I’m sorry,, so please don’t confront me and lecture me now, im not in the mood,,,just bring me to my room..saengie said annoyingly, irate and full of disappointments all over his face..
 
“so you must prepared and know that your boyfriend has so much responsibilities in this school. He has a lot of obligations to pursue and he is an expectation to other students. Kyu explains and comfort his friend.
 
They didn’t notice that they already reach the dorm, kyu reach his floor which is 2nd floor and so he went first to his room and then young saeng walked one more floor and found his room.
 
**********
 
Hyun joong and eeteuk still walking around, touring the what and where of the buildings.
 
“so how do you find this school? He asked comfortably.
 
“ahm,for me? it’s fine and nice…eeteuk answered…so you were the head student..isn’t that a tiring job? He asked shyly..
 
“ahh yeah,,have no choice anyway, I was chosen by the faculty and students, I’m the head since first year, it’s fun anyway though yeah it’s true, it’s a tiring job. Hyun joong replied..
 
“ahmmm,, young saeng ssi…is he your room mate? Eeteuk questions all of a sudden…
 
“ahhh young saeng? Yes he is,, since last year.. He’s also a transferee here last year, same as you, but unlike him, he already know kyu and you have no one….hyun joong answered and laughed..
 
“ahmm,,I think,, he don’t like me? Eeteuk assumed..
 
“just don’t mind him. He’s a good guy,,,he’s nice, you’ll know him if you will get along with him..just that you have to get used of his attitude…hyun joong told,
 
“waeyo? What’s with his attitude..I thought you said he’s nice…eeteuk wonder..
 
“he’s kind yes but a bit rough? Cold, and he doesn’t trust anyone..it’s a long process before we gain his trust. The way he stare and glare to people, you‘ll definitely be dying if his eyes are knife, and he‘s not friendly...hyun joong counted every bad side of young saeng and laughed at the end.
 
“is that so? Eeteuk smirked..
 
“owh we’re here..hyun oong said and confirmed it with his list.,,he think a little bit before knocking..
 
“yes! Come in,, the door is open….the tenant inside shouted..
 
Hyun joong opened the door and peek inside. “eo kyu jong,,as I thought…I think you’re right this time,,he said and invites eeteuk inside.
 
“why? What are you doing here? I thought you were with the transfer student? Kyu asked…
 
“here.. I said you’re right…the new student, eeteuk is your room mate this year. It’s a relief then, you are his room mate, he’s safe…hyun joong smiled and tap kyu’s shoulder.
 
“ahhh jinjja? So park jungsu, yeah right, he is..come in,,you can take your things inside….kyu told and gave a warm welcome to him..
 
“so okay,,,all set.. I will leave him with you.I think I need to check young saeng now. I’ll be dead by this evening if I ain’t come to him right now..hyun joong said while scratching his head.
 
“you should have thought of that earlier, I’m sure he’s blowing fire on his nose now.. You know him hyun joong, because you spoiled him,,,,so I suggest to run now….Kyu jong said and laughed while opening the door for him..
 
“is that so…is he that mad now? Hyun joong tap his chin and stare at kyu…
 
“yes he is,,,I bet if your room is crowded by broken things now,,you know how excited he is to see….so I advice you to go now….kyu pushed the friend outside the opened door..
 
Hyun joong then run as fast as he can.
 
**********
 
Kyu jong laughed while shaking his head. He finally notice the room mate staring at him.
 
“eeteuk ssi right,, can I call you that? He asked..
 
“of course you can….no problem..eeteuk response, glad that he is starting to get friends.
 
“mianhae it’s kinda messy, I scattered my things around,,,but here,, you can place your things here and starts to unpack,,we need to finish it tonight because tomorrow is the start of the class…kyu talked while cleaning up his mess.
 
“ahmm can I ask you something?, I am just curious actually…eeteuk make a greasy smile while scratching his forehead.
 
“sure. What is it? Kyu replied and waited for the question..
 
“well ahm is young saeng and hyun joong that close? I mean,, is young saeng that scary? Well hyun joong seems worried and afraid that he needed to run towards his room,, and I felt it,, he’s really worried though he offers himself to help me familiarize the campus..eeteuk said..
 
“you really find young saeng a scary? Kyu laughed..
 
“well hyun joon seems nice and the rest, as you approach me nicely but young saeng is different, he just stare at me and his eyes looks so sharp and~~ eeteuk gulp while saying..
 
“eeteuk,,he’s really like that,,get used to it…he’s nice I assure you..kyu said and he kept on laughing..
 
“but~~ he looks so mad at hyun joong when he offer a hand to help me tour around…eeteuk added looking strangely to kyu who is laughing like crazy while he is talking seriously..
 
“ahhh,,,just don’t mind them,,,don’t mind young saeng,, he’s just throwing his tantrums,,that spoiled bratt, he really act childishly whenever hyun joong is around, saengie is really hard to get along, he don’t easily trust people..we his friends used to it..we just follow what he wants, blame hyun joong for that..you better explore saengie on your own…kyu stated… and hyun joong is really scared of young saeng actually,,he whispered..
 
“is that so? Eeteuk pouted..
 
“unpack your things now we will be late for dinner..you can join us,, we cant be late, jungmin will eat us alive.. Kyu warned,,,
 
“I can really join you? Eeteuk asked excitedly..
 
“I said so right? Kyu grinned…
 
**********
 
Young saeng is still upset, throwing his tantrums against his things, throwing around, scattered them around and keeps pushing his luggage with his feet.
 
Hyun joong carefully knock on the door and slowly opened it. Young saeng glared towards the door and goes back to what he was doing and starts to slid his clothes inside his closet.
 
Hyun joong entered inside and straightened his body as he walked towards the sulking boyfriend who maybe planning to bury his self inside the closet. He then gave him a back hug, he tightened his hug if in case saengie will struggle to free himself.
 
“what’s with that face huh? Are you mad at me? Hyun joong asked in a very sweet and soft but deep voice…
 
“ani..why would I? saengie replied coldly, denying but its too obvious..get off of me,,I’m busy,,jungmin will wait at the canteen for the dinner…he added in more nonchalant tone.
 
“wae? We still have more time,,let me hug you first,, I missed you,,,hyun joong tries to please the boyfriend.
 
“miss your face kim hyun joong,, just keep on flirting with that new guy..if you missed me that much, you won’t let me walk alone…saengie keeps on sulking..
 
“I thought kyu walkd with you,,hyun joong asked…
 
“ahh ye,,he did…you know what I’m talking about,,after kissing me in front of our classmates then they’ll find you flirting with another guy so what was that then…. saengie said and finally free himself from his man..
 
“I’m not flirting…im just helping him,,and stop worrying about other people’s saying…hyun joong pulled back the boy and attempt to hug him again..
 
“and you’re really close huh,,when did it happen, how it happened and what happened why you suddenly talked to him informally… mwo? Eeteuk? His face…saengie hissed and bit his bottom lip..
 
“saengie he’s just the same year like us so why not talk to him informally and besides he’s just new, he needs company….hyun joong said and keeps smiling despite the serious conversation between them,,
 
“yahhh what are you smiling at,,you’re laughing at me?..saengie pushed his boyfriend slightly and went to the bed..
 
Hyun joong then followed him on the bed, he knelt down in front of him and wrapped his arms around the waist and look at him. He then kissed him on the nose.
 
“stop sulking okay? Eeteuk is just new here he needs some assistance, you worry too much I think,, are you worried that I might focus my attention to him and you’re afraid that I might throw you away? Hyun joong said assuming things…
 
Young saeng didn’t response but keeps on biting his inside cheeks and avoids the gaze of his lover.
 
“I need to be more careful and responsible outside, everyone knows our relationship now and so I need to work harder but you are still my priority,,,do you understand what I’m saying? Inside this room, we can do anything we want inside but outside, everyone will demand of me, I have my duties outside…do you get it? Hyun joong explains further and let his childish lover understand every words he says.
 
“but I’m expecting you to be with me the first day and yet you stay with him….saengie said and hugged him finally…
 
“but I will be with you the whole night and everyday,,,hyun joong pat the boy’s back and it up and down….
 
“wait,,I saw you in the classroom you were looking at him, you look so interested in him,,is it because he looks so feminine, do you possibly like him? Saengie pouts…
 
“so above all this tantrums and sulking, you are jealous over him? hyun joong concluded..
 
“of course not…saengie exclaimed…
 
“okay,,listen.. You are just thinking too much, maybe you read so much comics and novels…definitely I don’t like him,, as friend maybe yes but as a lover,,,? Hyun joong said and pinch the chubby cheeks as he continue…no,,not a lover because I already have you,,,satisfied?
 
“ahhh that hurts…..saengie complained and frowned and hold his lover’s hand to stop him..
 
Hyun joong smile at saengie and fix the strands of hair and they finally look calm and reconciled.
 
“why are you so ashamed when I kissed you in the classroom? Suddenly hyun joong asked…
 
“our classmates are there and they are watching us,,..saengie answered and blushed.., what do you expect from me? Jumped on you and kissed you back,,aigoo kissing me in public is the campus head lines already…saengie then squeeze hyun joong’s cheeks..
 
Hyun joong gets his face in serious after and smiled naughtily as if a plan bulb out of his head.
 
“what was that smile..that’s giving me a goosebumps..saengie suddenly felt alarmed..
 
“kissing you in public is not accepted right? Then how about now? Nobody’s watching…hyun joong crawled up to him until sengie lay on the bed and hyun joong finally top him., he inch his face against his and whispered,, “I locked the door already so we are free…
 
“yahhh what are you doing? Wha~~what are you intending to do right now?,, saengie felt startled..
 
“ahm,,,I really miss this…hyun joong chuckled under his breath and captured his boyfriend’s lips.
 
Young saeng just close his eyes while his both wrists were cuff by his lover’s hands when suddenly there are knocks from the door. They both stopped and look at each other and look at the door after. Young saeng then pushed hyun joong on his side with all his strength and immediately jump out of the bed to open the door. Hyun joong then just smile and placed his hand on his forehead.
 
“yahhh!!! Why did you lock the door? Were you too doing some miracle? Jungmin then question as soon as the door swung opened…
 
Young saeng exclaimed a No answer but hyun joong shouted  Yes one and smiled.
 
“aigoo this kids are sure~~ get out of this room now and let’s have our dinner…haisst what is this mess? palli  go out now..jungmin commanded them. Furiously kicking everything he pass by and irritated when he exit’s the room..
 
“okay we will go out now….young saeng then assured the friend..
 
“don’t make us wait..we’ll see you at the canteen….jungmin pointed his index finger to the two with his widened eyes….
 
“de…the couple answered in unison…
 
“hold yourself first,,just continue whatever business you have in the bed..jungmin warned the two…
 
Jungmin left the room, young saeng then sighed in relief while hyun joong grab him back to the bed.
 
“shall we continue now? Hyun joong whispered while his lips…
 
“aigoo, aigoo,,,saengie pushed him after he hit him on the arm…
 
“wae? Why did you hit me? Hyun joong twitch holding his arm where saengie hit him..
 
“yahh,,don’t try to shoot a drama,just unpack your things and I’m sure you know jungmin well more than me knowing him,,if you don’t want to get scold the whole meal, you better get up now and we need to rush in there because the horse will get mad and will definitely kick our ..,,saengie nag while finishing his things….
 
“I understand my dear young saeng,,,hyun joong said and stole a kiss on saengie’s lips and run to his thing, and pretend that he did nothing,,
 
Young saeng just look at hyun joong and smile, giggles inside and they do their things up in 10 minutes and run down to the canteen where everyone in there already..
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...ANOTHER UPDATE...THANKYU