Let me explain

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

This is the longest two weeks in his life. He feel dead bored. He do nothing beside watching TV and lie down on the bed because he does not allowed to go out from the room. Usually Daesung will come and left the food in his room.

As usual Daesung come and left the lunch in his room. And like before he don’t look happy to be assign to the job.

“This is the last meal I sent. You will go and join everyone else if you want to eat,” he said before leaving.

Okay sound check. Yup, his ears didn’t have trouble hearing. They going to let he out from this room? He feel doubt whether want to believe Daesung’s words or not.

But he realize Daesung word is true when he’s not coming to sent food for dinner. Skipping one meal doesn’t do any harm, Seungri decide stubbornly. He don’t want to go out from his room and be with the people that hate him.

By lunch time the nexy day, Seungri realize his mistake when his stomach give a loud growl. He look at his stomach miserably before sighing and get up from the bed. Lesson; don’t mess with them, they don’t care if he starve or not.

He open the knob and decide to be brave to go out. At the downstairs he meet Jiyong and was invited to join them.

Seungri was seated at the end of the table. Obviously, far for the rest of them. He recognize Teayang and Desung already sit at the table. There a few new faces and some kids too but he didn’t dare to ask or go nearby the kids to say hello.

A boy by the name of Bobby rise up from the table to welcome Seungri but only can sent him a sad smile because he was blocked by Taeyang. “He’s not safe.”

Does everyone think he is some psychopath? ‘I never hurt anyone,’ his guts say as he eat his food with sullen heart.

That’s what his routine for the next day, the day after until the end of the week. They still treat him like unwelcome guest. And there still no sign of TOP. Usually he will quietly eat his food but he know they especially Taeyang were watching him suspiciously.

 

“Can I see TOP?

Everyone stop eating. They looked at each other and then turn at him.

“Do you want to see him?” Jiyong ask, but not looking at him.

Seungri blink. “I can…I can see him? Really?”

Jiyong nod his head and turn his attention to Seungri.

“Jiyong, are you sure?” Taeyang speak.

The healer just nod his head again. “Tae, can you please him,” he said just to receive a lazer glare from his friend.

Why on earth he do that? Yes, his mind keep wondering about TOP this couple of days. Did his injured hand heal? He wish he could made TOP listen to his explanation this time without being yelled which was a scary thing and being called a liar. He just hope that TOP is in great mental condition. Or else he’ll ready his face for another punch.

Seungri let out a small smile when Taeyang approach his side but was ignored by the guy. This guy... is really a pain in the a$$.

They made up to TOP’s room. Seungri give a knock on the door three times but no reply but when he about to knock the fourth time he heard a sound.

“Come in.”