Miserable

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

It was late in the afternoon before someone come knocking on the door. After getting no response, Jiyong open door and let himself in. "Seungri," he said softly “it's time to wake up."

Seungri groaned and huddled deeper into the blanket surrounding him, pulling them tight against his body. He felt tired and sore in places he hadn't even considered until last night. Every little move seemed to send pain lancing through him and focused directly upon that spot, a reminder of exactly what had happened to him.

He open his eyes slowly and bite his lips, he did not respond to the healer. Tears come to his eyes and he pressed his face against the pillow to quiet his sobs.

"I hope you're hungry. I brought food." Jiyong said as he put the tray on the table. "how you feeli-" Jiyong stop when he looked at crying Seungri. He sat down on the bed, pulled a handkerchief and carefully wiped the boy’s eyes. "It's OK, I’m going to take care of you," he try to soothed him out.

Seungri flinch away and hurl himself to the corner of the bed, far from Jiyong’s reach. His sudden move drew up the pain between his legs again, but he ignored it. He sniffle and wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand. His eyes were swelling from the crying.

Physically, he is feeling sore, tired and mentally wreck. He gritted his teeth, wanting to shout at him that this could not possibly be OK. But he remain quiet and curled inside the blanket like a wounded animal.

His tears running like water fall. He feels so disgusting with himself. He got drunk and let someone fu@k him! And that someone don’t even remember what he did to him. This is so humiliating and he is going to be laughing stocks of the century. He want to die.