the beating heart

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

"You lie to me," TOP stare at Seungri, who was curled into a ball on their bed.

"I didn't mean to, I swear," Seungri sobbed.

"Why?" TOP asked, his voice harsh.

"Because… because…." Seungri stuttered, backing away from the dangerous glare TOP give him.

"WHY?" TOP yell, grabbing the younger by his shoulders and shaking him.

"Because I’m afraid" Seungri answer in a small voice.

TOP appeared stunned. He knew in his heart he would forgive Seungri no matter what he did but he still couldn't help feeling hurt by this. Had everything Seungri told been a lie all this while? All this feelings between them, would be a lie too?

"Then tell me why you did it," TOP said, his voice full of sadness. He wished desperately Seungri would look at him. While everything about him can tell a lie, Seungri's eyes never lie, not when they looked into him.

"I meant to tell you," Seungri began."But I don’t know how. I never expect to fall in love with you. I never expect to like it here so much, I never…" the sincerity in Seungri’s voice pierced TOP's heart. "Please believe me." He begged.

TOP turned away. He couldn't mask the pain he felt anymore than the desire to believe everything Seungri was telling him. His mind and his heart were already pulling him in two directions. What Seungri was thinking he would never understand. He walk to his closet and pulling out his clothes.

Seungri felt like he took a punch to the gut when he realize what exactly TOP was doing. TOP was going to leave him. When TOP made a walk out, he had been grabbed by Seungri from behind, desperation making him hold on tight.

"Please don't leave me." Seungri buried his face in TOP's shoulder while crying.

TOP still for a moment, savouring the feel of the younger’s body, before release Seungri’s tight grip and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong!"

The healer become still at the voice of his friend. He turn around and slightly shock when he see TOP. His face is pale and his dark circle was worst than Seungri.

"Are you sick?" The healer ask feeling concerned.

TOP looked totally exasperated before blurting, "When is this phase going to end?" And lowered himself onto a chair.

"Phase?" Jiyong acting dumbfolded, biting the inside of him to keep from laughing. He understood now his friend is distress.

TOP merely glared at his healer friend. "I'm glad you find my situation amusing, now please tell me. When the hell is this thing going to stop?"

 “Usually it will takes about six month...,”

“Six month?!” TOP said deadpan. “I’m going to die in six month.”

Jiyong can’t contain his laughter anymore."You just being exaggerated.”

"I will kill you," TOP give his healer friend his famous glare, knowing it was his hormones going off hilt.

He always feels tired, not to mention the morning sickness he had to endure. Jiyong said morning sickness meant he would be sick in the morning, but in his case, it doesn't work out like that. In fact he feels this doesn’t make sense at all. Seungri is pregnant but he got all the symptoms. He was sick all day for everyday since 5 weeks ago. Apart that, they need to face with his dreaded mood swings. 

Jiyong smile was leaving his face as he realize something. "Wait… no… " Jiyong flopped from his chair, “What you do this time?” as he walking away from his semi irrate friend to find Seungri. Jiyong was sure that the younger had spent curled up at the base of his favourite tree again, bawling his eyes out.