YOU!!!!

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

Seungri dry himself off and wear TOP’s t-shirt and pj’s. The cloth is a bit loose but he find it comfortable , then he climb into the bed.

TOP has gone for emergency patrol. They were still in the shower, sharing their hot and passionate times when Seungri heard the sound of the alarm. He was so shocked because this is the first time he heard it.

“Stay in the room and lock the door when I’m gone. I’ll be back soon, okay?”

“O–okay,” Seungri said not really knowing what else to say.

TOP put his hand on the back of Seungri’s neck and pull him to give a peck kiss on his lips. He didn’t say anything else and left.

He tell himself not to panic. That this is normal patrol like TOP usually do. He keep reading the book in his hand but can’t get through even a words in his mind. He pray in his hearts that TOP would come back home safe.

Seungri jump slightly when suddenly he heard the sound of crashing and yelling outside his room. Without thinking, he slide from the bed and go to the door. Just when he open the door, a man wearing black cloth was about to grab the door handle.

Both of them froze a while because they feel shocked. Seungri immediately slam the door back and manage to locked the door before the man could do anything. The man kick the door furiously several times and yell in anger.

Seungri desperately try to find something to defend himself in his bedroom. He know the door won’t hold enough, he need to find a way out. He try to open the window but the window only open little. It doesn’t have enough space for him to squeeze and escape.

! What was he doing? He was pregnant. He just can’t jump from the second floor! He could kill himself and his baby!

“Open the door!”

“No,” Seungri cry while shaking his head and still searching for anything he could use as a weapon to defend himself.

“I have your friend and if you don’t come out, I will cut his throat.”

Seungri didn’t move, and the man start counting backwards. “Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five…”

He run to the door and open it. The man was standing in front of his room while holding crying Bobby in his arm. Bobby’s hand were tied and Seungri could see the gleaming knife at his throat.

Seungri being pull hardly by the man. His tears was streaming down as he breathe heavily.

“Get them ready. We have to meet the master downstairs.”

Seungri’s eyes become wide when this new person appear, and he want to be sick at the sight of the hammer in his hand.

“YOU!”

 

 

So you guys get your answer right... Seungri didn't have alter ego or something but i'm warning u tht it maybe take a while to update the next chapter coz i still figure whose gonna be 'Seungri'... aisshhh why i not thinking about this before...