Prisoner?

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

Seungri blink several times before open his eyes slowly when they pull the soft material that covering his eyes.

He thought he was really in deep trouble when he look at the two angry face man in front of him. He became panic and struggle from his chair when recognise that one of them is the one that punch him that day.

“No, wait, please!”

“Shut up,” the man said, while the other one go behind Seungri and untie his hand and legs. Seungri bring his hand to the front and rub his wrists because he feels sore. Suddenly he was jerked from the chair and push foward. “Come with us.”

Scared and tired he just follow them and left the room because first: it’s not that he can pop himself to disappear and two; he was too afraid that they will lock him back.

He was brought to a medical room. Inside the room he can see a red hair young man was sitting in the chair.

"I'm Jiyong, I'm the Healer here," the young healer step forward and offer his hands for handshake.

Seungri hesitate at once but he took a deep breath and shake Jiyong’s hands. "I’m Seungri."

Jiyong's eyebrow furrowed in confusion for an instant. There’s some strange feeling when he shake that boy hand but he doesn’t know what it was. Then he realised that he was gripping Seungri’s hand a little too hard and instantly released them. "Uh…  that Taeyang and Daesung.”

Seungri recognised the one that punch him is Taeyang and the one that untie his hand and legs is Daesung. He want to say ‘Hi’ to them, but he gulp when meeting their cold stares. Enough said he can feel that they hate him.

“What are you thinking when you do something so cruel like that,” Daesung suddenly asked with disgusted face.

“I’m not the one who did it.” Seungri said try to defend himself.

Taeyang couldn’t control his anger. He briefly close his eyes before exploded. “You were the only person in the room and you was holding the hammer, don’t fu**ng deny that!”

Seungri flinch upon hearing Taeyang’s yelling at him. But he need to explain to them. “T-there was someone else in the room. He was doing it!”

“TOP say it was you. He maybe was out of it but he does not having hallucinating all the time.” Daesung interrupted.

Seungri’s heart was beating so fast. “No one believe me, do you?”

“If you were in our place, would you believe any of us?” Jiyong asked.

Seungri open him mouth to reply but then decide to keep it shut. What was the point, they not going to believe what he said anyway. Beside, Jiyong has made a point. He will act like that if he was in their shoes too.

After that Seungri was lead out from the medical room. The house is so big and he don’t have any idea where they going to brought him. They stop at in front of the door and Daesung let out a key to open the door. Seungri realise it was a bedroom when he enter the room.

“This is your room. If you need anything just call me. You not allowed to walk alone in this house,” Daesung said as he make his move.

“Wait, I’m going to stay here?” Seungri ask.

“You want to go back to the basement?” Daesung ask him back.

“No…no, ..not.” Seungri just shocked that they treat him nicer, well considering what he had did.

After Daesung left the room and lock the door, Seungri go to the bed and lie down. This room is a lot comfortable compare to his tiny servant room that only has bed steel frame inside it. This one has TV. His eyes darted around and land at the oil Daesung’s left on the dressing table. Daesung said Jiyong give the oil to lessen the bruised in his eye.

Seungri rise from the bed and snatch the bottle. He try to keep his chin from trembling as he apply the oil. The oil gives a cool and soothing effect as he gently massage it on his bruised eye.

He wonder what will happen to him next. He feel glad that somehow someone had saved him. But he was being held as a prisoner here too. What different it’s makes? Well at least it ten times better than being in that cruel place.

Seungri brought his hand to his jaw. So his name was TOP, he register in his mind. He also remember the slap he receive from TOP yesterday. If feel like punch.

Would he or anyone listen to his words? Would he or they give him a change to explain that he’s innocent rather than accuse him. He was unable to stop the tears from pooling in his eyes.

He lie down and turn his face on the pillow as he cried silently.