tick tock

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

Days turn into weeks; turn into months. Seungri stare from his window and see leaves falling from the tree. The air was slightly cold outside as he can feel thru the breeze coming in from the open window.

He focus his attention on a group of peoples that sitting on the field. He could see Jiyong and Daesung are helping the kids with their kites. Several kids were running around. Taeyang seems chatting with few others while doing barbeque. Smile was plastered around their face all the time.

Seungri look at them with envy. Since his mother died, he never taste happiness in his life. He wish someone could care and love him like that. They all are so happy and that made Seungri sad.

Although he’s been in this house too long and already learn all of their names by now, Seungri is still treated like an unwelcomed guest. Luckily he can talk to Jiyong when the healer come occasionally to visit him. Otherwise he would go insane.

They were clearly avoiding him. One time when he try to socialize with Daesung and Bobby when they playing video game and asked whether he can join them but the answer always somewhat awkward or they don’t need extra player. Seungri hate it but he has no choice then to sit and watch them from the corner.

The only person that concern him is Taeyang. That man never hesitate to show how much he hate him. Its like that man run a mission to ruin his life. Seungri never complain or tell anyone, well, no one cared enough about him to do anything anyway.

Why would anyone care or want to do anything, if the man occasionally stuck his foot out to trip him when he walked? And yesterday when the man purposely tripped off and spilled the hot soup on top of his head during lunch time. Bobby was sent to heal his burn because Jiyong is not around.

He had not see TOP either well since their ‘incidence’ that night. No apology. It was like TOP was avoiding him.

 

 

Someone’s POV

The clock is ticking and now.... the time is nearly up.

 

 

okay u guys can smaked me on the head :(  (my battery is dead and my mind seems run out of idea)