healing hearts

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

TOP hold the wine glass loose in his hands as he stare at the broken window. Everyone in the room was quiet and he just want to get drunk.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. TOP turn his head and see Daesung open the door but then he was shocked to see his lover hiding behind his friend. Seungri was looking miserable, his eyes become swollen and his nose is red because too much crying.

TOP can’t stop himself from going to Seungri and hug him and he was so glad when his lover didn’t pull himself away this time. “Seungri, what happened?” he ask in confuse and then look at Daesung.

“Seungri told me that he has something to tell you.” Daesung said.

TOP look at Daesung then look at Seungri. What the hell was going on?

“You have something to tell me?”

Seungri nod and the entire room went silent.

“I’m—I’m sorry,” he blurred out, his body was trembling so badly as he try so hard to control his voice.

TOP’s heart feel a slight pang. “Okay, sorry for what, baby?” he ask while put his hand on Seungri’s shoulders.

Seungri take a shaky breath, his watery eyes meet TOP’s eyes. “I–I’m sorry. It–it was me. I-I don’t want to do it but they… they force me to do it, so I…I did it. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, TOP.”

TOP rub his face, his brain try to process what he just heard. Seungri was crying in front of him and he could feel that everyone is shock as him too.

He take a large amount of air before ask Seungri. “You told me that you were sold as slave in that place,” TOP said. “Was that is one of your duty?”

TOP don’t want to believe this crap, but when Seungri start crying heavily in front of him while nod his head and absolutely looking terrified, he just lost his words.

Jiyong let out a gasped as he put his hand on his mouth and Taeyang give a disgust look.

TOP was surprise that he don’t feel mad. Definitely not the same emotion when the first time he found Seungri being tied in the chair and blindfolded in the basement.

Instead, he feel relieve. This was it. Seungri was coming clean about what happened, and it enough for him to let it all go. Seungri was sold as a slave, so what choice did he have but to obey his master? F**k, TOP curse. He too had done terrible things when he was force to fight in the arena.

TOP lean down and curled his arms around his lover’s shoulder. Seungri’s body become stiff a little before he realize that he was being hug by TOP, then he hug TOP back as tightly as possible.

“I forgive you, Seungri,” TOP said.

Seungri crying become harder against TOP’s shoulder as he cry out the words, “I’m sorry,” over and over.

“Shh, baby, shh, it’s okay. We’re okay now. Everything will going to be all right,” TOP said as he kiss Seungri’s forehead. “I love you. We’ll work this out.”

TOP wait a few minutes until Seungri manage to control his crying to a sobbing. He look at his friends. “I’m going to return to my room,” he said. “And I want what happen in this room be secret.” he look at his friends. They seem hesitate at first but when they all nod he knows that he can count at his friends that like his family.

After that TOP brought Seungri to their room. Seungri who still hiding his face against TOP’s chest hug him tight as if would not let him go. They were so close that TOP can feel his lover baby bump to his body.

TOP lead Seungri inside the room before lock the door behind them. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Seungri keep repeat the words between his sobbing.

“Shh, shh,” TOP said as he lean down and cup Seungri’s face. “I said I forgive you, and I meant it.”

“Y–you’re not mad?” Seungri ask.

“Seungri,” TOP said. “You know I was been kidnap and force to fight in the arena, right?” Seungri nod his head while tears wet his checks.

“Yes.”

“Well, I too had to do teribble things to survive. I don’t want to fight but they force me. Its either me or them die.”

Seungri was shaking his head. “No you didn’t do anything bad. You just fight for your life.”

TOP take Seungri’s hand and kiss his knuckles. “It’s over now and stop talking about this. And, I’m not mad at you.”

“Not even when you watch the video?” Seungri ask.

TOP shake his head. “No. I was angry at other things. I was thinking what will happen if I lose you and our baby.”

Seungri’s heart skip a beat when heard TOP say about their unborn baby, but TOP react quickly to calm his lover. “Don’t worry, everything will going to be alright now. I will protect you and our baby, me.”

Tears keep coming down to Seungri’s cheeks, but this time it was different. He was smiling a little when he heard TOP will protect him and their baby. He know TOP still love him.

Seungri lean closer as he press soft kiss to TOP’s lips. TOP put his hand behind his lover’s head and feel the soft hair as he hold him to kiss him back. They were in that position a few minutes before Seungri walking backwards and pull TOP to the bathroom while his hands was travelling under TOP’s t-shirt as he found and touching the nipplës and make his mëmber throb as he play with them.

“I want you,” he said.

There was no way TOP was going to say no to that.

 

 

 

what you want more??? no ..i'm done