not suppose to be like this

Map to Your Heart

 

 

TOP sit alone in his room. He doesn’t remember feeling this miserable in his entire life. He decided to rest in his room beside Jiyong and others attempt to drag him out from his 'cave'. He is in so much misery because his hand was in pain and he don’t want his bad mood affected others.

Jiyong had ask to allow him to heal his hand, but he reject it. He know how much energy use and how it taking its toll on his healer friend. So he decided to let his hand heal naturally and going to endure the pain.

This is his tenth glass of wine. He taught the alcohol would numb the pain but his plan had backfired.

The door is not lock when Seungri enter the room. TOP’s room was so big Seungri thought. His eyes scan the room and fix on the sofa where TOP was sitting, but TOP suddenly turn and look at him.

He is going to kill me.

TOP’s widened eyes make Seungri gulp before he close the door behind him. He make himself brave by going near the sofa. TOP pierce glare has sent chill to his spine.

Great. Why is this here. He is going to kill Jiyong. Why... because his healer friend has a soft heart and don’t know how to say no.

“H-How you feeling?”

TOP look at his injured hand, not even bother to reply Seungri’s words. He notice TOP’s injured hand had a cast on it. He also wonder why don’t TOP let Jiyong heal his hand instead.

Seungri put his hands in front of his chest. “I’m sorry that happen to you, but I..”

“Are you?”

Seungri freeze and then look down at his feet. “Why can’t I get anyone to believe me?” Shi+, he had said that out loud.

“Stop talking about that,” TOP snap. He really don’t’ have mood to talk right now.

Seungri let out a soft curse to himself. He come here to fix thing with TOP. But what was he suppose to do when TOP don’t want to hear his explanation. He don’t know how to find a way of fixing the misunderstanding without getting anyone angry at him. So he decided to stand there quietly waiting for TOP to say something ... or kick him out.

Okay, he don’t mind if he’s going to stand here forever...but those death glare that have been staring at him really make him sacred as he!! Seungri swallow hard. Those eyes had a potential to kill him instantly.

TOP suddenly take one glass and pour the red wine then slide the glass over Seungri. His face was emotionless.

Seungri’s mouth automatically drop open and his pale eyes become wide because he feels so shock. His heart beat even faster. Whatever in his mind, Seungri can’t figure out. It’s obvious that TOP hate him, but offer him a drink as drinking partner? WOW! His mind really screwed!

Seungri took the glass on his hand. He stare at the alien liquid in front of him in a moment. Then he put the glass to his lips and take a full shot of the liquid. The taste feels weird and his mind exploded from the taste. His throat feel burn the moment the liquid filling his system, slipping silently inside his veins like a poison.

 

 

''You spilled my drink!''

''So?'' Seungri burped. Loudly.

''You have to buy me new one.'' TOP said irritably.

''Screw you... No...'' The young boy was slurring in his word.

''WTF you just say!'' TOP’s voice turned out dull. He try to reach the bottle on the table but it seems swaying back and forth and he didn’t like it.

'No.'' Seungri made the 'innocent' face.

Silence.

Silence.

''You spilled my drink and you need to be punished for that...'' TOP darkly said to the boy that had PASSED OUT on the sofa.