The Arrangement

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

I am not going to go! So why the hell am I dressed up,

and in the carriage, glaring daggers at my annoying friend?

And why is he smiling at me with that stupid smug look of his?

The ba$tard!!

"Seunghyun, you must listen to me, I know that you are angry now, but this is for the best," Psy told the young man in front of him a hundredth time.

TOP try to ignore his friend. I think he felt proud of himself for laughing at me. OK, so the a$$hole won THIS argument. "Fu@k off. It’s not you getting married!”

He fu**ing hated himself for being weak, for not being able to say no to his father, the tribe chief. He would love to stranggle the horseman and made him turn , but his father has warned that he will take all the privilege if he try to run away.   

TOP look at his hand. The cast has been removed and has been place by a bandage. He try to move his fingers but wince a little because of the slight pain. He hated the situation his in now. Out of all people, he being stuck with someone who torture him without mercy, just for fun.

 

 

Seungri mind was numb when he receive the news. He just appear stunned.

They bought him to the garden and he can see TOP was already sitting at the bench.

This is going to be an ultimate awkward.

TOP was feeling annoyance the soon he see Seungri walking in his direction. Without any words he turned and walked away.

Seungri stared at the retreating back in annoyance. What the hell was wrong with this man?

Suddenly Jiyong grip Seungri’s shoulders. "He's not happy with the arrangement."

"It's not like I arranged it." Seungri snap.

"It's not you," the healer explained.

“Then it's stick up his then!” He said loudly, causing some people to gasp.

TOP had a hard time remembering to breathe. Seungri was a real surprise to him but he told himself he could not have such a distraction in his life. He still had many things to do and he would be an unwanted distraction. He already was. 

 

 

Once they were in the room, Seungri let out his anger.

"What the Hell is your problem?" he asked.

TOP stared at Seungri for a moment, he was completely shocked. It was amazing that some short young boy who looked like any slight push would make him cry, was yelling at him, HIM!

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to shrimp?" he asked, sending a deadly glare.

"Shrimp! You do you think you are!" Seungri was matching TOP's high pitch voice. He was scared as hell and when he scared, he reacted.

"Listen a$$hole, I didn't want this," TOP bit out, letting his temper rise Seungri. If it was a fight he wanted, he would give him one. "I sure as hell didn't want you."

Seungri flinch as if he been slapped and couldn't stop the hurt from filling his being and he was unable to stop the tears from pooling in his eyes.

"Thank you for being honest," he whispered before turning and bolted out of the room.

Oh shi+, TOP thought. He knew he had said the wrong thing the moment he said it. He didn't mean it, but this little boy seemed to be able to push all the right buttons or all the wrong buttons. He wanted to go after him but that would mean he would show a weakness and TOP was anything but weak. So, instead of trying to mend the crack, he let it widen into a size of valley.