Save him

Map to Your Heart

 

 

Okay he had heard a lot of screams this couple of months but nothing can compare to the scream he heard just now.

Seungri want to walk away and just return to his room but his legs keep walking towards the sound. Then there was a loud sound but he does not sure what was it. Seungri wince when the screaming start again.

He recognise the place he was heading. It lead to ‘the ring’. The place that dealing all sort of illegal underground gambling and dru8s dealing.  In here the slaves were treating like animal. They were force to fight with each other until one of them dead. Or those sick mind vampire will put the slaves into the cage to fight with tiger just to have fun. They also use them as s3x slaves or servant a.k.a their blood supply. So Seungri feel himself ‘lucky’ that he don’t jump into category one and two.

Another loud crashing sound and screaming made Seungri jumped. This time he can hear it very clear and somebody in one of those rooms is screaming in so much pain.

Seungri don’t wait when he hear the next scream. His feet running to the room and when he open the door, his whole body freeze upon seeing the horror sight in front of him.

There is someone lying with both of his hands and legs tied to the bed while another man sit on top of that bloodily body while holding a hammer in his hand.

Seungri cast a glance at the injured man. He feel slight relieve when he sees the man’s chest rise and fall rapidly indicating that he still alive. His black hair was soaking with sweat. His eyes were open but he was like having trouble to focus. Seungri feel shock when he look at the man left hand.   

“Get out!”

“Hell no!” Seungri grab a piece of wood that he found in the room and storm foward. For the first time in his life, he don’t know where he got the courage to fight back. But suddenly he fell dizzy, maybe because of his body is still weak from the feeding just now.

But Seungri didn’t think about his condition. He hate bullies. And that d@mn cruel thing this person done, he has to pay it. 

“Do you think because you rich you can do whatever you want to us? Fu@k you!” Seungri scream and push the person from the bed and pinned him to the wall.

But that person struggle and try to hit Seungri with the hammer. Sudden reflect made him hit that person’s wrist hard enough with the piece of wood in his hand thus make that person yell and drop the hammer.

Seungri bent down and pick the hammer. He look at the person in front of him with most hateful feeling he had in his life. “I could just smash your fu**ing skull. Let just see how you would feel you’re a twisted piece of shi+.”

Seungri was about to continue his word but the sound behind him made him turn, and as soon as he turn the injured man was staring at him with terrified face. His whole body was shaking terribly.

And just like that the person that injured the man push him hard and run away towards the door.

Seungri stunned by the sudden action. He feel guilty that he had not able to get revenge on behalf of the injured man. But he satisfied that he was able to break that person wrist.

Then he turn his attention to the injured man that was lying on the bed. The man was talking but Seungri couldn’t understand his word. Seungri take a step closer but the man struggle and his mouth muttering “no, no, no.” His unfocus eyes were looking at the hammer Seungri holding in his hand.  

“Shi+,” Seungri said before he put that thing down.

Seungri ran his hands through the man’s sweat forehead and push the soaked hair from his face. He realize that man was having a high fever. He also realize how handsome the young man in front of him is.

“I have you. You’re okay now,” Seungri said softly. And then he try to wipe as much of the sweat as he could with his hand but when his eyes looking at that man’s injured hands, he winced. He could see bones jutted out from the damage hand.

Seungri use his medical knowledge that he learned. He begins to untie the man then grab each finger and begins to fix the broken bones. He never wince so much in his life.

By the time Seungri stop, the screaming also stop.

“You will feel better, trust me.” Seungri said as he wipes the sweats from his forehead. But when he was about to stand, he fall back on the bed because he feel dizzy. His head feel slightly throbbing. Maybe because he has seat for too long or just that his body still weak he thought.

Seungri take the opportunity to lie down a bit and stretch his body. His body really need it.

Suddenly the door was burst open and a few angry men rushing inside the room.