You own my heart

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

After months of waking up in his tender embrace, there was no place in this world where I rather go.

His hand was wrapped around his protruding stomach as he curled into me, still sleeping. I love to pull the sheets from his body every time I woke up before him and just watch as he move so naturally in his slumber.

These days his hand was always around his stomach, protecting our unborn child, and as he pressed his face against my chest I knew he found comfort in my closeness. Seungri hate when he wake up without me, and he slept most easily when at least one part of my body was touching him.

Just holding him this close, touching his gentle pale skin, seeing him next to me as I opened my eyes every morning made it the most precious thing in my life that can’t be trade. My love for him grows stronger day by day.

I love to touch his stomach, love how sensitive it become now when I touch it.  Seungri got this ‘gift’ from his grandfather from his mother’s side. They’re healers but they bear a curse. All male children born from the descendants had the ability to pregnant like woman.

I playfully move the strands of hair away from his face and watch his fingers tightened over his stomach. His soft murmurs were enough to make me smile and eventually......... I couldn't resist kissing him.

It was only a soft peck against his hair, but my Seungri stirred, tilting his head up and looking at me with a smile. He couldn't even see straight, as he was blinking the sleep from his soft puppy eyes, but he still demand a kiss, and I had no intention to refuse.

Seungri was soft under my fingers, pressing his cheek into my palm as he offering his lips in desire. Always so easy to please. But that connection between us, even if it was as simple as the touch of our lips, could never be described by words.

We breathe, both took and gave, and even with the whole world watching us, only the love we have for each other mattered.

What I thought before I had the privilege of seeing that soft gaze, tasting those too sweet lips, wasn't important at all. What mattered now is the life we going to life in the future. Seungri is mine.

I turned him on his side and trailed a wet path of kisses down on his neck. So soft, so warm. He still had the scent of sleep around him, that freshness of clean sheets and oil body. He move lazily, pressing against me but not awake enough.

I love every mornings. I love seeing his face without troubling thoughts. The way his hair was just a bit messy and his eyes halfclosed. He call me. My Seungri call me.

So I kissed down the length of his spine until  I reach his waist to press a kiss against the curve of his belly where our unborn child rested. Then I continue my way, the small part on his back. I kissed my way up again, rubbing against his leg, side, and his shoulder blade and all the way down his arm to those cute fingers. I love touching him, looking at him. I just .... love him.

Seungri stirred and I loosened my arms, observing lovely at him. He give me a soft kiss at the base of my throat, a pink tongue darting out to the hollow teasingly.

Oh him, I thought excitedly as Seungri possessively pinned me to the bed, his mouth move like predator as he continually kiss me.

We love every mornings. Our bodies moved in a rhythm that was entirely in our own world, and the rush pass almost like a fever. Our hearts screamed their beat through our chests as we shouted our pleasure and we held each other like we had absolutely nothing to fear. Nothing, as long as we had each other.