finding the truth

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

Its been a happy moment in Seungri’s life. But there is one thing he need to fix. Proving that he is innocent.

He realize that if he want to continue to live a happy life with TOP, he need to work out on their trust issue. Seungri had tried to gently ease into the topic, but it always ended up in a fight and both of them feeling awful by the end of it. Should he be constantly breaking the peace between the two of them by insisting that he was innocent?

Seungri sigh when his stomach give a loud growl. He rub his stomach again as he make his way to raid the fridge.

 

 

 

 

“So, you want us to check the place?” Daesung said unsure.

TOP was feeling not sure about the matter too. “Yes, I know you don’t find anything when you left that place last time but I want you to check it again. Maybe we can find something this time.”

“Why do you want us to check the place again?” Taeyang asked as he sit behind the table.

TOP clenched his jaw. “It’s the only way to find out if Seungri telling the truth.”

Daesung and Taeyang eyes wide in shock. “You’ve got to be kidding me,” Taeyang said abruptly.

“It’s…stupid, I know, but I need to find the prove.” TOP said feeling a bit exasperated.

“What purpose?” Taeyang asked. “You have said it yourself, that you recognized him. And he was the only one in the room when we got there. He was the one who holding the hammer in his hands.”

TOP ran his fingers through his hair. “I know. I know.”

“Then why do you need the prove?” Taeyang asked.

TOP take a deep breath and both Daesung and Taeyang just stare at him, waiting for his response.

“Are you going to believe that he might be innocent?” Daesung asked.

TOP nod his head and rub his face with his hands. This whole thing was so damn tiring. His feeling a bit ashamed to admit this to his friends who had go the trouble to rescue him. Taeyang and Daesung didn’t say anything, but feeling really sorry for their friend.