His life

Map to Your Heart

 

 

Seungri know that his stepmother really hate him. She don’t even try to hide it. He was a servant in his father’s big house. His been treated like a trash since he was ten years old when his mother died.  After his father married his stepmother, she bring her son and daughter into the house. Seungri thought he can get the replacement love but his stepmother is an evil witch.

For whatever reason, he can’t understand why his father had allowed this things to happen.

He still remember during Christmas, he had to stand in the corner of the room while his father, stepmother, his stepbrother and stepsister smiling happily while opening their presents. And then his stepmother will go to him and said that he don’t deserve to get the present because he is not her son.

The same happen during his birthday. There was no present or even a wish from his father. But Seungri was lucky that the servants love him. They always sneak him chocolate or new book from the library because they know he love to read.

But his stepbrother and stepsister loved to play prank at him. There were time when they pretend give him a new video game so that he could play with it. But as soon as he had touch the item, the two evil will tell their evil stepmother that he had stole their things.

And his stepmother has taken her anger on him. Seungri was receiving screaming and slaps as a punishment. But he just keep grinning at his stepmother like some psycho even though his cheeks is burning and swelling from the abuse he had.

One Sunday morning when he wake up from his sleep, he found himself disoriented when the servant told him that his father has died in car accident yesterday night. His heart is breaking upon hearing the news.

Before his father die, Seungri always hope that one day his father will accept him and both of them will live happily just like the old days.

What a fu**ing joke.

Seungri standing in front of the church and let his tears down. He was too d@mn late. The funeral car that take his father’s body had just left. Just what he think, this all was his stepmother evil plan.

Suddenly, he was grab and drag to the black van harshly. He sees his stepmother dressed in all black and looking at him in disgusting look. After that, everything went black.