Save

Map to Your Heart

 

 

When TOP wake up that morning he felt his head was having a headache and his left hands was in pain. He try to flex his fingers but that turn out to be the worst mistake ever. He let out a groaned as the pain double up.

“Hey, relax.” He hear calm and soothing voice.

“Jiyong?” TOP ask in confusion. He open his eyes slowly. It was blurry at first, then he see a red hair young man was looking at him with smiling face. He then look around and realize this is his home.

“Tell me this isn’t a dream.” He said still not believe that his family and friends manage to save him for that nightmare.

Jiyong shake his head. “No, man it’s not. There is someone who want to see you.” he said as he pointed to Taeyang and Daesung that was standing at the door.

“It’s fu**ng good to see you guys,” he said while smiling. He was so relief that all of this is true.

“I’m glad you’re safe man.” Taeyang said. TOP accidentally move his injured hand when Taeyang and Daesung hug him, and it hurt like hell. His body still feel sore.

TOP sigh and let his head fall on the pillow. “Me too.” He look at his injured hand. He can see his fingers and hands were covered in bandages. And some of his fingers had screw on them.

“What did they do to you?” Taeyang ask. He know it not the right time to ask the question but he feel angry of what happen to his best friend.

TOP close his eyes. He feel anger. What they do to him was cruel. He has lost his fight on that last day. Instead throw him back to his cell, they decided to torture him to pleasure their sick mind. TOP shrugged the memories away, but he can’t control his body from shaking. The anger is burning inside his body. He will find that one particular person who did this to him.

Jiyong put both of his hands on TOP’s shoulder after realise that he was getting too emotional. “Look at me. Look at me. You had to do what you had to do. No one can blame you for that, and you’re out now, all right?

TOP rub his face with his other hand. All he wants is to up all the anger and emotions that were going through him and bury them far away, but he can’t.

“Just to let you know, we caught the ba$tard who injured your hands,” Daesung said.

“What?” TOP ask, he look in disbelieve at his friends.

“He don’t need a reminder right now,” Jiyong said as he slap Daesung’s shoulder.

“It might help him feel better.”

They told me to lock you out. But how ‘bout we have a little ‘fun’ first.”

Those word keep replying in his mind like a broken record. He still can feel the unbearable pain when that ba$tard hit his hand with the hammer. TOP stare at his left hand. He try flex those fingers but he let out a long hiss because of the pain.  He can feel the burning anger inside his body has turn into a flame.

“I want to see him.”