secret revealed

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

As the glow faded, Jiyong stood up unsteadily and Taeyang was quick to support him. His healer friend was expending huge amounts of his own energy in healing the injured.

"You need to rest, Ji," Taeyang tightened his grip on his healer friend’s elbow as he attend to another person.

"Later," Jiyong gasped, weakly, his face pale with exhaustion.

"No," Taeyang state firmly. "You don't have any strength left, Ji. Let the others do the healing."

"They not strong enough. I'm the only one," Jiyong swayed before falling limp into Taeyang's arms.

Taeyang curse loudly before lowering his unconscious healer friend to the ground. Jiyong’s breathing was laboured as if in pain, a slight sheen of sweat covering him. His skin was pale like cotton, he thought Jiyong was going to die. He had seen this before, healers pushing themselves to the brink of death by exhausted themselves.

“We being attack!!” Screaming voices echoed through the air.            

Taeyang become panic. Most of the warrior was far away, chasing the last attacker. And with many left are all weakened from the injuries, that mean no one was able to defend them.

 

 

 

 

Seungri wipe his mouth and collapsed weakly after heaving the contents of his stomach. ‘I’m sick’, he thought resting a few minute before slowly drag his jelly legs to the bedroom to lie down.

He was able to close his eyes for a brief moment before he heard rushing footsteps outside the room. Seungri massage his temple before decided to go up and open the door. It was loud and noisy and Seungri didn’t understand but he heard ‘attack’... ‘injured’... ‘dying’.... TOP, he gasped as his mind think before he run.    

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri swallowed hard when he arrive at the healing chambers. He was to shock to see the scene in front of him. They were so many injured people. And the smells of the blood make him to vomit again but he just held himself.    

"TOP," Seungri was running to him, feeling relieve that he was fine. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," TOP push Seungri's hand away. "I have work to do," he said, turning away, not before looking at the younger with hungry eyes devouring his love.

Just then Taeyang and a few other were rushing in carrying a figure, then gently laid the figure on the bed.

"Jiyong?" Seungri gasped painfully as his eyes settled on the lying figure. The healer look really pale as if no blood in his body and heaving a faint breath.

“Bobby.” TOP called him and everyone left the room to let the youngest healers perform his healing.

Seungri carefully step closer. y lifted his tearful eyes as he look at TOP while both of his hand glowing to heal Jiyong’s wound. “ I-I’m not strong...c-can’t save him..” he said with pleading eyes.

“Hold on Bobby, the Healers are on their way here.” TOP said sadly.

Seungri’s mind still processing the whole scene. Jiyong... he was… dying. The healer is his friend, he can't just sit here and watch him fighting for his life. No, he couldn't. Taking a deep breath, Seungri reached out both of his hand. And he opened himself fully.

He can feel the power glow around him, gathering energy before rushing out from him. The two healers combine making an astounding power. TOP who left in the room was thrown back by the sheer power emitted by the two as the glow about them encompassed the entire room. It was so bright it was painful too watch. Everyone outside was shock and wonder what had happen inside the room.

Seungri fell onto his knees the moment the swirl of power ended. His mind swirled dizzily for a moment. Jiyong? What had he done? No one should know his secret. What the hell did he just do?

TOP manage to open his eyes when the light subdue and gasped. His eyes clashed with Daesung, who had finally managed to bring two healers. Desung quickly rush to Jiyong’s side and see his healer friend was breathing like he was sleeping. “The injury .... it’s healed, ” he muttered in awe.

TOP stood there silently, his eyes were fixing only on Seungri.

"Let the other continue the job," Daesung smile, his arms still wrapped around Bobby who seemed swaying from fatigue. “TOP,” his eyes caught TOP’s eyes and then eyeing at Seungri. Daesung know they all still shocked and unable to process the situation but Bobby and Seungri had expended a large amount of energy to heal Jiyong’s injury. They can have whatever talk later. 

TOP jerked himself forcefully out of the daze he was in and rush to the younger. "Seungri?" He asked. But Seungri was still kneeling in his position and stay still.

Something was wrong.

A cry burst involuntarily from Seungri as a sharp pain lanced across his stomach. He clutched at it doubling over painfully, his breath coming in short painful pants. He felt arms around him and heard a blur of concerned voices. He tilted his head back to meet TOP’s worried eyes and felt faint was threatening to take in. A sharper pain pierced his belly and a screamed came this time along with a warm trickle made its way down his thighs. He looked down, shocked to see blood flowing from between his legs and his battle with consciousness was lost.

"Seungri, what's wrong?" TOP sound frightened while holding Seungri tight but he could see Seungri was too far gone to hear him.

"What's wrong with him?" he growled. A gasps filled the air as TOP saw the blood.