I don't know what to name this chapter

Map to Your Heart

i'm having a serious write block at this moment :(... sorry if the chapter is getting shorter ...jeongmal mianhae...

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Dipping his head down under the water, he wondered if he should attempt to drown himself right then. He waited until his lungs burned before coming up and gasping for air, choking a moment. "I'm such a coward," he told himself, sitting in the tub while consider the different ways to die and finding that he had no guts to do it.

After long while, Seungri get himself up and headed to the bedroom. His legs feels like jelly fish. Thank god that he didn’t have to walk that far to get dressed. After that he walk slowly to the table to have breakfast and wincing once his a$$ landed on the chair. His stomach has growled loudly since its begging for food yesterday. He began to munch the food in his mouth. "So this is my prison?" a single tear run down once again through his eyes.

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

He remembers almost everything. But he scared to admit it.

He hate the boy to the guts. He was the source of his pain. He didn’t expect things to turn this chaotic. How badly he wish to turn back time. And to kill his fu**ng healer friend. If he didn’t allow that boy to see him all of this will never happen in the first place!

Hell, he was having trouble breathing right now.

Not. Him.