thin line

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

Pain.

The first sensation was agony.

Where was he? He felt so hot.

"Seungri," a soft voice call him.

Seungri moaned softly, his back arching with pain.

"Seungri," the same voice call him again but this time the voice sound .... worried, concerned, angry?

"You have to stay awake," the fear in the voice was obvious. "Please. Stay with me." TOP gather Seungri’s body into his arms.

 

 

 

The moment Seungri lost consciousness, an intense fear suddenly grip TOP's heart. "Where the hell is Jiyong!" He yelled at Daesung who was intended to his own injury.

"Jiyong is exhausted, he can’t...." Daesung said with sympathy look in his face.

No! Seungri didn't have time to wait. To call for another healer is impossible, they maybe too far. Why is he save him? Idiot! This shrimp was a freaking idiot.

TOP threw his head back with a wail. "No," he say as he put his hand on Seungri’s chest. He can feel the faltering heartbeat beneath his hand growing weaker as Seungri’s blood pooling from his wounded chest. There was so much blood.  

"Damn it, you are not dying on me. Do. You. Understand!!!" TOP yell louder. "Get anyone, any healer. Please, Daesung," TOP begged, as he not realize a single drop of tears slipping out of his eyes.

If TOP was unsure before, he was certain now. His heart has been on Seungri since first day they meet but he has been blinded by their issues. Seungri has wormed his stupid way into his heart without even trying.