bad news

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

A flower vase on the table fall and the glass was shattered everywhere on the floor. Seungri look at TOP’s face as it the worst horror in his life. Daesung try to help but Seungri recklessly try to run away, and made Daesung grab Seungri’s hand before he could do that.

“Let me go!” Seungri yelling while struggling hard.

“I’m sorry, TOP” Daesung said. “I think he heard your conversation.”

TOP feel like he received a blow in his head. “Seungri,” he said as he reached the younger.

“Don’t touch me! I hate you!” Seungri scream and struggle. He did his best to get out from Daesung’s hold, but he can’t match Daesung’s strength.

“Seungri, please let me explain,” TOP said. “Just in case ...”

“In case what?” Seungri scream again. “In case you think I’m a lunatic? Do you still think I do that to you? I told you it’s not me, you ! It’s not me!”

Seungri was crying now, and he still struggling very hard to get away from Daesung’s grip. When his attempt is fail, Seungri even kick Daesung’s legs three or four times and Deaesung was clearly losing his patient because his legs feel damn hurt. 

Daesung shake Seungri’s body a little to make Seungri’s stop his action. “Stop! Quit kicking my legs!”

TOP try to reach Seungri again. The younger must heard a part of their conversation. He want to explain but the fear on Seungri’s face made TOP suddenly rush forward and grap him from behind that automatically release the younger from Daesung’s grip, before landing a punch straight to Daesung’s jaw and made him land to the wall.  

Daesung was rubbing his jaw and looking not very happy. Suddenly he lurch himself forward and catch TOP around his waist and throw him to the wall. This is going to be a real fight. He caught TOP again and this time he throws a couple of punch on TOP’s ribs. There were a lot of yelling, but TOP don’t care. He grip Daesung from the side and aiming for his face.

Jiyong and Taeyang manage to grab their two friends and separate them just before Daesung could throw another punch. Their friends really look like they want kill each other and they need to stop them before something bad happen.

“You fu**ing ! Why you do that?” Daesung yell as he wipes the blood on lips.

“That’s enough! Both of you stop now.” Taeyang said while grip TOP firmly.

Both TOP and Daesung stop. They were breathing heavily and still glaring at each other.

“TOP, take Seungri to your room,” Jiyong said.

TOP make a move but don’t say anything. He goes near Seungri that still standing at the side, but stop as soon as he sees Seungri. The younger is crying, his body is clearly shaking and he look terribly frightened. Now he really feels like an .

“Let’s go,” TOP said but Seungri flinched when TOP held his arm. TOP kept his touch light and gentle as he led Seungri to their room.

“I’m sorry,” Seungri’s said in small voice as he look at TOP with teary eyes. “I don’t mean to hurt Daesung. I don’t mean things to happen like this between you and him. He is your best friend and he always kind to me,” he said trying to defend Daesung.

TOP sigh. He know that things doesn’t have to end that way, after this he will go and apologize to Daesung.  “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of this later.”

They reach their room and TOP lead Seungri inside, after that he locked the door behind him. TOP eyeing Seungri that sit at the corner of the bed, wiping his dried tears with his cloth. He then hug his knees and look at the floor, looking exactly like a five years old kid.

“Seungri, I’m not going to let them hurt you,” TOP said, hate how he had caused a terrible feeling to the younger.

The younger answer but didn’t look up at him. “I dont' believe you. I heard you going to let them take my baby away from me.”

TOP want to open his mouth, but then he shut it again. How is he going to explain the whole thing to Seungri. Taeyang had made a point. Seungri was accused of violence, there were clear evidence; his friends had found Seungri with hammer in his hand while they rescue him; that include his own memory too.

Seungri started to cry again and that just made everything inside TOP feels weak. He went over to the younger and got down on his knees in front of Seungri so he could look into his eyes.

“Seungri, listen to me.” TOP try to make Seungri look at him. “If our place were switched, would you consider doing the same thing?” TOP asked.

Seungri looked at TOP with wide eyes, but then he look back at the floor and nod. “I would do it too.”