This is not right

Map to Your Heart

 

 

Darkness. It was all that he could see, something was covering his eyes. The soft fabric brushed against his eyes and tied in a knot at the back of his skull. His hands were tie behind his back, behind a chair. His legs were also being tie to the chair. The air was damp and whenever he breathed in, he can feel it in his throat.

When TOP enter the room, he feel nauseous when he see the sight of the person who torture him. He grab the nearby chair and throw it to the side of the wall and make it break. And the person immediately started shaking in his seat upon hearing the noise.

“I bet that you never thought you see me again, right?” TOP said while gritting his teeth.

Seungri’s head jerk in the direction of the voice as terrified feeling washed over his skin. He heard footstep nearing and stop in front of him.

 “I…I don’t know who you are.” Seungri said shuttering in his words.

“Bull$hit,” TOP snap. “I know you fu**ng do recognize my voice. I was screaming enough that day.” TOP grab Seungri’s chin and he flinch away.

“P-Please, I don’t know who you are. I just know that you one of the slaves in that .....”

TOP really hate the d@mn pathetic sight of the person in front of him. That person is shaking and acting like he was weak. How can someone act so cruel can be like that. Is he coward or what? “And you know that because you working with the vampire and your job is to torture the slave just to pleasure you sick mind.”

“No! I swear I don’t do something like that! I swear I.....” Seungri beg, his body just continues to shakes because he feels so terrified.

“Don’t fu**ng lie to me!” TOP growl. He look at his injured hand. Why it has to be so fu**ng pain right now. “You know something? You were the only one in that room. You had the hammer in your hand. I might have been hallucinating when you’re smashing my hands, but my friends know what they saw.”

Seungri shake his head frantically and his heartbeat was beating faster. “No! No that was…there was someone else.” Seungri began but only to be silenced by a hard slap across his jaw.

“Shut up!” TOP can’t take it anymore. He heard enough. He really need an escape now before he kill the person in front of him. Furthermore his hand is hurting like hell. He go to the door and kick a few times. And he left Seungri just like that.

Seungri was numb to the core. The man in front of him didn’t let him explain. He just accuse him. A sole tear slip from his blindfolded eyes. His mouth was trembling. And his jaw still feel throbbing from the slap.

He shake his head. “This is not right. I didn’t do anything wrong.”