Your lying?????

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

 

If the elders get this thing, TOP and Seungri will be in serious trouble. Jiyong was pacing around the room nervously. The healer can’t keep his usual composure because in his hand was the evidence to prove whether Seungri is innocent or not. It’s true TOP had ordered to search for evidence but why must now? Why must this fu**ing ‘thing’ arrive now, after a long time when Seungri had become their family.

He want to burn this things because it not important anymore. But he need to show it to TOP first.

After a moment TOP and Seungri arrive in the room, but TOP already figure out that something was wrong from the look his friends give him. “Why you call me?” he ask his healer friend. Taeyang and Daesung also in the room.

“TOP, I need to talk to you alone.” Jiyong said.

Seungri and TOP look at each other before Seungri give him an understanding look. “It’s okay. I can go.” but TOP immediately hold his lover’s hand. “It’s okay Jiyong. You can talk with Seungri here.” 

Jiyong give a calculative look before walk and deliver the seal envelope in his hand to TOP. “It’s here.”

TOP receive the package and look at his friend in confuse “What is this?”

“The proof whether Seungri is innocent or not.”

TOP frozen in his spot upon hearing Jiyong’s words. He don’t know how to respond and it take a couple of minute for his numb brain to process.   

Seungri was also speechless. He didn’t expect this. He thought that ‘this’ matter will not bother him anymore, but the truth it does bother him sometimes. He know TOP love him and if this can be a proof that he is innocent it would be perfect for them. Maybe they can love unconditionally.

“Can I see it?” Seungri asked, the eager look in his eyes made TOP feels uneasy.

“No. It’s not important anymore.” TOP reply. “Jiyong, burn that things.”

“No.” Seungri want to go to Jiyong but TOP block him from moving. “Please, TOP. If this can be a proof to my innocent then we should see it.”

TOP was not sure when the exact moment he started to really let himself believe that Seungri has been telling the truth about his innocent. He really don’t give a damn about this ‘things’ anymore. They are happy with their life and in couple of month the joy will be twice when their baby is born. TOP hold his gaze with his lover’s pleading eyes. Those eyes always been his weakness.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re guys ready for this?” Daesung asked.

“Yes, we are.” TOP looked at Seungri who was folding his hand in front of him in nervous. The fact is he also feel scared.

Daesung take the package from TOP, he open it and pulled out a video tape. Seungri’s smaller hand grip TOP’s hand and held it tight because he feel nervous and TOP held Seungri’s hand back to give assurance to him.

Daesung put the video tape into the decoder. All eyes were fix on the tv as they staring with nervousness. The image appear in black and white and not very clear.

“Isn’t there a sound to this?” TOP ask. Daesung try to increase the volume but no sound was heard.

All of them concentrate watching the video play, until it shows familiar place that TOP don’t want to remember, the arena. In the video, TOP was fighting with someone two times bigger than him. Seungri wince as he watch TOP fighting the man hardly with his neck chain and almost fainted.

“I was having fever that day,” TOP said. All his friend throw him a sympathy look. Seungri put his arm around TOP’s waist and held him tightly.

“The video is not clear because of the location of the camera,” Daesung said. “I will forward the video.” Finally Daesung stop at the end of TOP’s fighting scene. TOP already fainted from the fight and collapse on the hard floor. Several guards were standing above him, there’s one person giving orders to the guards and when the person turn, TOP eyes turn extremely wide when he look—Seungri in the video.

Everyone was stunned and looked at Seungri, but Seungri’s eyes were wild as he pointed. “That’s him! That’s the man who attack you! He did it!”

“Looks like you to me,” Taeyang said.

“It’s not me!” Seungri defend himself as their eyes meet. “You can see it, right? Do you see that it’s not me?” he squeeze TOP’s hand hard.

TOP looked at the video and to Seungri back and forth. The person in the video really look like him.

“Let’s watch some more,” TOP said and he could see the heartbreak in Seungri’s eyes, his chin tremble as Seungri try to hold his crying and TOP hate himself because he was the one who have caused that.

Seungri inhaled deeply and nod his head. “You’re right, we should watch some more. Then you’ll see,” he forced a weak smile on his face as he turned back to watch the video.

TOP pay special attention as he watch, this time the guard already put him on the stroller. He watch the person who look like Seungri in video was holding a hammer. His heart beat faster at the sight of it.

TOP continue to watch as he see himself been pushing by the guards on the dark hallway and when the image of the person who look like Seungri appear clearly on the video, his heart totally sink. No doubt it’s Seungri.

Seungri shake his head while watching closely. “You’ll see. I’ll walk by after a few minutes and then run into the room. You’ll see.” He said with full hope.

Everyone was watching as TOP was carry into lift and then stop at the lowest level. The guard continue to walk and finally get into one small room.

TOP quickly looked at Jiyong and his healer friend can only shake his head. His heart skip a beat. He want to be sick.

He look at Seungri who was still intently watching the video. The guards already put TOP on the bed and left but they didn’t close the door. There he could see if it was Seungri, or if that was Seungri on that damn screen, holding the hammer in his hands and staring at him like he was his prey. At this moment TOP will believe in anything. Maybe Seungri had some kind of chemical imbalance or he would even accept split personality disorder.

Or did Seungri has been lying this whole time?

By the time TOP was snap by his thoughts, he see himself in the video getting hit on the hands two times with the hammer. He opened his mouth to screamed but his voice don’t come out because his mouth was tied. The person who look like Seungri didn’t seem to care at all. In fact, he look coldly at the door before walked over and shut it and this time TOP could see a clear Seungri’s face in that black-and-white screen.

The door was shut and several seconds have passed before the screen went completely white.

There was nothing after that.

“Wait, that’s it? There has to be more!” Seungri said.

“There’s no more,” Daesung said, his voice was gentle. TOP just want to hide and die. He also want to punch something. A lot of somethings.

“I’m telling you there’s more than that!” Seungri insisted. “I was going to walk in because I heard TOP’s scream, and—”

“That’s enough, Seungri,” TOP said.

Seungri immediately stop, his eyes were wide as he stared at his lover. “TOP, you believe me? Don’t you?”

Dammit he want so badly to believe him. TOP look Seungri in the eyes. But now, he doesn’t know what to think anymore.

“I want to.”

“But that was not me!”

“Enough!” TOP yelling.

Seungri flinched away from him and it do feel , but there was nothing could be done about it now. “You…you don’t believe me,” Seungri said and it was not a question.

“We all know what we saw that day. Only you and TOP in that room,” Taeyang said.

Seungri could feel everyone look at him like they were dealing with someone who had mental condition. He shake his head. “It can’t be. It’s not me,” he started to cry.

TOP run his hands through his hair and look at his friends. “I will take him and leave this place.”

“What?” Seungri almost yell. “TOP, you can’t do that! This is your place! You live here!”

“Would you like the Elders know about this? They will separate us and take the baby from us.”

Seungri gasped and shut his mouth. TOP hate himself. He hate this!

Jiyong was staring at TOP hardly. “You will leave this place?”

TOP shrug. This was the worst day of his life. “I don’t know. I can’t think right now.”

“You could just break off,” Taeyang said coldly.

TOP look at Teayang in angry. “Watch your mouth,” he warn.

Jiyong look at TOP and Teayang. Sometimes Taeyang can be cold but he never means harm. He must think Seungri is some kind of threat to them judging from the video. “I need you consider this carefully TOP. If you leave, you have nowhere to go.”

Seungri was crying and hugging himself. TOP want go to him and wrap his arms around his lover but he stop himself. He was feeling so damn confuse right now.

“What will you do about him?” Taeyang ask TOP while pointing his fingers at Seungri.

TOP look back at his friend. “What do you mean?”

“Whatever’s wrong with him, if it’s mental or even if he’s just lying to get sympathy, are you really going to trust him?”

TOP close his eyes and rub his face while grit his teeth. “Taeyang, I swear—”

“Stop both of you.” Seungri said while sobbing. His body was still shaking.

“Can I go to my room? I don’t want to be here anymore.” TOP’s heart broke at how dead his lover sound. Jiyong signal Daesung to follow Seungri and as soon as Seungri was out of sight, TOP walk to the tv in fuming anger. He snatch the tv and throw it out the window making it shatter in pieces.

 

 

so how the chapter??did u guys expect this to come?????I wrote super long chapter didn't I??I was so close to change this story to happily ever after. my heart is guilt for making Seungri suffer:((