Morning after

Map to Your Heart

 

 

Seungri wake up the next morning feeling slightly disoriented. He rub his eyes sleepily while roll over on his back, looking around for TOP but surprised he was not right next to him.

He drew his brows together. Where was he? Suddenly he felt all of his blood rush into his face.

'So, not only did he me, he left just like that.'

Great. Just Great. And for some reason Seungri couldn't help the stinging feeling that was burning his eyes. Or the heavy feeling and dull ache in his chest. He felt so useless and stupid. So useless, stupid and used. TOP just left him here, without a word, n@ked in the bed. The tears that he had been holding back erupted as he let out a soft sob.  

Seungri frowned. What he had expected from TOP really, anyway.

Seungri wiped his tears with his hands. Fu@k him, he thought pathetically to himself as he kicked his legs over the edge of the bed, his hand rubbing at his eyes that wouldn't stop leaking. He stood slowly and pick up his cloths from the floor.

And then suddenly he felt angry, and disgusted.

"I didn't even like that bast@rd! Why am I upset? I fu**ing hate that a$$hole!"

"Ya! Why sound so melodramatic," a voice drawled from somewhere in the room.

Seungri snap his head around so quickly. That couldn't be.. it sound like...

"T-TOP?!" he exclaimed, so startled his voice came out breathy and hoarse. “What are you doing here.”

TOP arch his eyebrow while crossing his arms and shifting his weight to one side. He stared at Seungri for a few seconds before he decided to answer. The look he gave the younger was really NOT pleasant at all. "What is your problem? This is my room."

"I.. But I.. I think… I think that…" Seungri went silent, shifting his gaze away. He was feeling anxious, as though TOP could read all of those mean thoughts and insults he had mentally curse at him. And if TOP found out, Seungri was sure he'd never hear the end of it. He actually felt kind of guilty, though he really didn't know why. TOP had left him alone in the bed. What he aspect him to think??

"You think…?" TOP said, waiting for Seungri to finish his words but frowned deeply when Seungri just shake his head, dismissing his question. "What are you thinking, Seungri?" he said looking the younger with hooded eyes.

Seungri frown again. The way TOP said his name .... it felt like special. This is the first time TOP say his name.  

"Nothing," Seungri reply quickly. He really didn't want to voice aloud what he thought.

Seungri could feel TOP moving closer to him even thought his eyes were focus firmly on his feet, determined not to look up, just in case he crumble under the spell of those y eyes. He could feel TOP’s intense stare was starting a small fire on his face. TOP was getting closer, so close until his chest was light pressed against his chest. Seungri stood shakily on his feet, not exactly sure what to expect.

"Seungri." TOP voice was low and intimidating, but the younger still refuse to meet his gaze. TOP strong fingers grip Seungri by the chin and forcibly tilted the younger’s head up, but Seungri still avoided looking and defiantly averting his gaze. TOP made no other move to force him to look and after a few moments his silence began to become unsettling. Seungri decided to stole a quick glance but when he meet TOP’s startling eyes, his breath hitch. Those y eyes seemed so warm, so concerned. And were focussed solely at him.

"Seungri, what did you think?"

"I-" Seungri startled.

Why those damn y eyes need to be just so distracting???

"I think...."

How did he expect his mind to be functional, if he staring like that? Seungri feel his cheeks grow hot and the flush continue to travel through his body.

"Seungri." TOP was starting to get impatient. He slide both his hand down on Seungri’s waist and give the younger a slight shake.

Silence. Then Seungri could hear TOP growled, and the grip on his waist got tighter.

"Fine! I woke up and you were not here, okay?" Seungri finally shouted. His cheeks immediately flushing red color. "What you expect I supposed to think?"

It was a few seconds, but it really feel like an eternity of terribly awkward silence and Seungri could feel his flush grow deeper. And then he heard a chuckle. TOP was laughing at him?

This a$$hole.

"You think this is funny?" Seungri said taking a step back from TOP.

" I'm sorry," TOP can’t stop his laughing. "You think I will do that?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Well how would I know?" Seungri look at TOP with his tear-streaked face.

TOP felt an ounce of guilt as he looked at the younger. He could see the pain in his eyes, which wasn't shocking. He hate seeing that pain and worst of all, he had caused it.

"I'm sorry," TOP said.

Seungri’s eyes turn wide. Did he hear right?

"What?"

TOP sighed. "I said, I'm sorry," he said as he thought of the way he had treated Seungri.

"I knew I should apologize to you, but I let my anger get to me," TOP said as he dragged Seungri closer. Seungri couldn't help but look up in those eyes and drawn. And he didn't know why but at that very moment, he had the urge to k!ss TOP. So he did.

TOP was surprised at first but soon responded. He put his hand on the side of Seungri's face, rubbing his cheek gently with his thumb. They parted ways to take a breath, looking into each other's eyes, each searching for something. They smiled and their lips connected once more. This time TOP hungrily claimed Seungri’s mouth with his own and the younger didn't stop himself from roaming his hands all over TOP’s body. Both moans and pants under the overwhelming pleasure that washed over them as they froze in complete bl!ss.

 

 

 

Done!!