better say sorry

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

 

“Things would be easy if you just apologize.”

Seungri turn and look at Daesung. “What?”

Daesung look extremely uncomfortable. He even check the hallway as if worried that someone might hear his words before close the door.

“Sit down, Seungri,” Daesung said as he was leaning against the wall crossing his arms. He look so gentle.

Seungri sit on his bed while waiting Daesung to speak.

“I don’t like what they say in that room and trust me, TOP don’t like it too.”

“I don’t see that way,” Seungri said, his chin begin trembling.

“Think about it, Seungri” Daesung said. “Don’t you see how mad TOP is when we left the room. Don’t you hear the crashing sound? He want to believe that you innocent eventhough the video show different. Don’t forget his memory also remember it was you torture him.”

Seungri want to say that during that time TOP was delirious because he was having high fever. No one seem to trust him so what was the point? “What are you saying?” he ask.

“I don’t know, maybe its easier for TOP to believe that something is wrong with you instead of being cruel and twisted person.”

Seungri wince. “What do you think?”

Daesung take a deep breath. “I think nothing is wrong with you, Seungri. But what I think is are you forced to do it.”

Seungri’s eyes widened as he stare at Daesung. “What?”

Daesung sigh. “You say you has been sold to be slave in that place. I think the vampire had force you kill slaves that become useless to them.”

“So what you suggest me to do?” Seungri said.

“Go and tell TOP what happened. Tell him the truth and apologize. There‘s no point to say you’re innocence because there is no prove. As I remember only you and TOP were in that room when we find you.”

“Both of you already decide to move on with your life so I think he will forgive you. Just think about it,” Daesung said.

Seungri didn’t reply. He can’t. What the hell he suppose to say? That Daesung’s words is right when it completely not? He is innocence. He’s not the person who torture TOP.

Daesung move to the door. “Just think about it, Seungri” he said then disappear behind the door.

Seungri watch as Daesung go. He understand that Daesung was only trying to help him. That’s what he tell himself again and again. They had become friend, but Seungri’s heart feel hurt when Daesung thought he was lying. Just like what TOP did.

Did they think he’s crazy?

Seungri hug his huge stomach and cry again. What if they take his baby away because they think he will hurt his baby. “I never hurt you. I never hurt you,” he whispered to his stomach. He wonder whether baby can hear their parents’ voice or not.

He feel like a dead end. He want to stick that he is innocence but he don’t know how to prove himself. 

Tears continue to flow from his eyes. Seungri really didn’t know what will happen now. What will happen to their relationship? Will TOP love him like before or hate him?

He give a long and hard thought about Daesung’s word. What if Daesung was right. If he just confess and say that he was forced to do it, then TOP will forgive him.

But, can he confess to something like that?

There is no other way. He need to do it or facing even bigger risk of losing TOP and their baby if he keep saying that his innocence.

Seungri sigh and gently rub his huge stomach, then get up. He had decided.