Now...what

Map to Your Heart

 

 

Seungri’s head pounded like a drum. He rubbed his temples trying to relieve his headache. His body feels sore especially on his lower part when he try to move a bit.

What wrong with him?

If only he can open his eyes.

Suddenly he could feel a warm breath of someone against his neck. He slowly open his eyes and terrified to see a warm (equally n@ked) body was next to him. TOP? He was lying beside TOP?

What the h3ll?

Seungri scream on top of his lungs but his voice turn out hoarse and his scream surrounded the room. He pulled the sheets around him as he notice his pants are gone. And the man next to him slowly opened his eyes and their eyes meeting with each other.

TOP quickly rise from the bed and he feels a bit disoriented because of the hangover.  Why is he nak3d? He look at Seungri and suddenly it hit him.

He put his hand on Seungri’s mouth to shut him off. "Shut up!” The boy in front of him look so hysterical. “I’m going to release you if only you shut your mouth.” Seungri look at him with teary eyes before nod his head.

TOP slowly release his grip from Seungri’s mouth but his eyes never leave the boy. He quickly jumped from the bed and wear his pants back.

"Did we...?" TOP asked quietly looking frantically at Seungri. As if TOP know what was going through the boy’s minds and he hoped it wasn't true. He also prayed it wasn't true...

"I... How should I know!" the boy said sobbing between his tears. "Did we?"

TOP twitched at that question, "Don't ask me!" He shouted. His mind racing with so many question right now.

He pacing around the room. I can't believe myself. TOP said in his mind, clearly feels frustrated. What. . . What happened. . . What did I do. . .? TOP try to remember. He shook his head slowly as he was completely clueless what had happened because he don’t remember anything.

There was a soft knock on the door and both of them yelped. The door was open and two pair of eyes were staring at them in shock.