mending hearts

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

 

"If you continue not defending yourself, I will just have to keep you out of patrols," TOP told Seungri irritably, helping the younger stop the flow of blood from a gash in his thigh.

"I’m trying my best," Seungri gritted his teeth painfully, knowing TOP was being more rough on purpose.

TOP shake his head in resigned. "It seems trouble seems to find its way to you," he muttered darkly. The previous month incident had frightened him more than he wanted to admit.

"It's not my fault," Seungri muttered under his breath. He felt slightly uncomfortable being carried by TOP the moment he limped into the village with a bleeding leg.

TOP judge the injury is non-life-threatening situation otherwise he will call Jiyong. He had gently cleaned and bandaged the wound himself while Jiyong smiled indulgently at TOP’s blatant action and from the confusion written all over Seungri's face, he didn't understand TOP was taking a step towards reconciliation. He really pitied his friend. He was going to have his hands full, Jiyong’s thoughts as he slowly leave the room while smiling.

"I didn't say it was your fault."

"But you’re implicating it."

"I didn't imply it, either," TOP cross over to Seungri, who was sitting on the bed. No one could push his buttons as effectively as Seungri could. Why this idiotic shrimp was annoying as hell?

Something flickered in TOP's eyes for a brief moment before the familiar glint was back. Suddenly he pinned Seungri onto the bed, his head hovered inches from the younger. Ignoring the sudden flash of fear in Seungri’s rounded eyes, TOP gently pressed a soft k¦ss on lips he had been dreaming of for months, a pink tongue flicking out to tease it open.

Seungri was taken aback. There was a brief moment of fear when he thought TOP was about to attack him. The fear intensified with the soft touch of TOP's lips and the jolt he felt with it. For a moment he wanted to just give in to his feelings a melt against TOP’s body and let instinct take over.

"T-TOP," Seungri yell in panic, pushing the stronger TOP off him. "W-What are you doing?"

"What do you think I was doing?" TOP asked, gently. For some reason, Seungri’s fear disturbed him deeply.

".."

Seungri was horrified. He can't let this happen. He need to learn his lesson.

TOP watch as conflicting emotions running through Seungri. Des¦re was definitely there, the press of the younger’s arøusal against his thigh earlier was a huge indication of that. Fear? Uncertainty? Guilt?

TOP reached out a brushed Seungri’s hair away from his cheek. "Tell me to stop," he trailed his fingers from Seungri's jawline down to his smooth neck, teasing the hollow there, pleased to see Seungri swallowing reflectively. Seungri seemed at a loss for words. Pressing at his advantage, TOP replaced his fingers with his lips, even as his hands ran down on Seungri’s side teasing it. He felt the younger’s body tightened convulsively at his touch, as if trying to resist him and failing miserably. "Tell me ...," he whispered ¦ly against Seungri's lips, seeking entry with his tongue, smiling at the wh¦mper of need rising from deep within Seungri's throat. "Tell me…"

"Don’t stop," Seungri whispered, loss in an ocean of desire TOP's skilful hands had stirred, the words slipping out unrealised.

 

 

No more words were exchanged as the found pleasure and love within each other's bodies.

 

 

Seungri came back abruptly to himself with TOP’s arms wrapped tightly over him. In some reason, he just couldn't get the silly smile off his face. This felt so right. He is feeling happy. Finally .... he felt he deserved some happiness.

 

 

 

If only Seungri knew there wasn't very much time left.

 

 

<