Forgiveness

Map to Your Heart

 

mianhe..this chapter supposed to be updated two days ago but I decided to change the story in last minute...kyaaa!! i'm so nervous...anyway, pls enjoy^^and about seungrixhyunseung..let imagine they had similar face okay...this is for now...guys...saranghae💖💖💖

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP look around unable to hold the unease feeling he had.

“What’s the matter?” Jiyong asked his friend. But TOP just shake his head. Jiyong apparently don’t know what was going through in his friend’s head.

“I don’t know, but I can feel that something is wrong.” he reply.

Suddenly, the sound of whistle being heard from a distant and make TOP and Jiyong rush to the direction. Since the coverage area is big they decided to use whistle as a signal when they had emergency.

“We heard whistle, what’s going on?” Jiyong ask.

Daesung show a dead body in front of him and they recognised the dead body is one of their men. TOP, Jiyong dan Daesung look at each other with meaning look.

“I think we should go back.” TOP said.

Jiyong, Daesung and few of his men just nod their heads. “Tell the remaining men to tighten the security and report to me if they find anything suspicious.” TOP order before they rush home.

TOP can only pray in his heart that everything will be okay. But when they were half way, they were bumped with someone he know.

“YOU!” TOP exclaim.

The pale face vampire bastard sneered at him. “Yes, it’s me,” Geun-Suk (Jang Geun Suk) said.

And if he don’t have hostage and one of them is Seungri, TOP is sure to kill him right now. TOP feel like an for not being able to do anything.

“Let go of my friend right now!” Daesung scream in anger.

Taeyang was also there. He look pissed off as one of the man point a knife at his throat. TOP wondered if Taeyang can channel his anger to attack the man.

TOP then look back at Seungri, and he want to be sick. It was very hard for him to be able to stand. All he want to do is to run to Seungri and carry him into his arms and comfort his trembling body, his face is pale as sheets as he hug his large stomach protectively. TOP was sweating hard and struggling very hard to keep himself in place.

But when the man behind Seungri speak, TOP’s face loss it’s colour. He was holding a knife and the glistering metal were pointed to Seungri’s large stomach while holding loosely a hammer in his other hand.

TOP’s eyes become wide as he was shock at the sight in front of him. The man..... his height, his hair colour, even the hairstyle and his face.... almost the same.... He whispered something to Seungri’s ear and made Seungri flinch and turn away from him.

“There is the person you had save,” Hyunseung said.

“What?” TOP can’t hide his shock anymore. He can’t stop looking at Seungri, or the man behind him.

It seems like an invisible hand has reached into his lungs and pull out all the air when he finally accept the reality.

He shake his head slowly. “No.”

“So you have recognize me now?” Hyunseung ask. “I was wondering what was taking you so long.”

Hyunseung draw a circle using the sharp knife around Seungri’s stomach, and TOP can see Seungri’s breathing become hard as the threat to their unborn child become more intense.

“You touch him again and you will die,” TOP growled, and then he turn to look at Seungri’s eyes, who was crying softly. “Don’t worry, baby, I will safe you. Just stay calm.”

Hyunseung’s cold eyes become wide as if he was mocking TOP. “You really think that you can save him? He taunted. “That’s funny, because from what I know when we go back to the house looking for him, you thought he was me?”

TOP clenched his jaw hard, and Seungri continue to cry softly.

Hyunseung roll his eyes and grin. “I remember you were delirious that time, and we,” he pause “do look alike.’

“Let.him.go.” TOP said as he clenched his fists.

Hyunseung ignore TOP warning. He whispered to Seungri’s ear, who was doing his best to stay calm. “Let me guess, the man you save, he, what? you? then make you pregnant his bastard?!”

“That’s enough, Hyunseung,” Geun-Suk said.

But Hyunseung don’t stop. “You see, all of you think I’m the one who’s messed up. But all I did was put all of you out of your misery.”

TOP’s heart is starting to hurt as it beats guiltily.

!

Seungri had been innocent this entire time, but he doubt him---he don’t believe him. Seungri had cry while confessing everything to him, and he even apologize. Seungri had to do that, and he know the reason. It’s because Seungri has being push to the edge.

Double !

How could he threaten Seungri to take their child away from him because he doubt his mental condition? While all this time Seungri had never ing done the thing what TOP thought he had done to him.

SEUNGRI IS NOT HIS ATTACKER. SEUNGRI IS INNOCENT. And TOP can’t stop blaming himself.

Geun-Suk snapped at the frozen human. “Let’s make a trade so we can end this drama.”

“Trade? What do you mean?” TOP asked.

The vampire glared at TOP. “I lost my mate when your ing friend raid my home.”

“You took my mate from me, I will take your mate from you, and I will also take the child.”

“NO!” TOP yelled. “We can discuss this over. I can give you money. You don’t need them!”

“I don’t want money,” Geun-Suk reply. “I want your mate because he’s special. I can sell him for his service, and force him to make more baby. Then I can sell them for a higher price.”

“I’m going to kill you!” TOP said, curling his fists.

Seungri let out a small sobs and HyunSeung pull his hair roughly. “Shhh, quiet, it’s almost finish.”

“Take me.” TOP said desperately. “I will go with you and replace his place. I will do everything you want me to do. I will not run.” He can’t let that psycho vampire take Seungri and their unborn child.

All eyes went wide. “Are you out of your damn mm--” TOP stop Jiyong’s word.

“Let him go, now. I will walk to you.”

After a while, Geun-Suk nod his head to his men and signal Hyunseung to let Seungri go.

TOP look at Seungri when Geun-Suk’s men grab his arms and yanked them roughly behind his back.

“I’m sorry,” he mouthed quietly while looking at Seungri.

Seungri, who is still crying shake his head while protectively hold his stomach tightly. He look so scared. TOP would have to accept that for now, not until he can save Seungri. And if he got the chance, he really want to beg Seungri...the love of his life, his soul mate for forgiveness.

“Before that, I need to do something first boss.” Hyunseung grip Seungri’s shoulder and they walk to the tree.

Geun-Suk roll his eyes and sigh. “What now?”

TOP is watching Hyunseung carefully, he was taken back when Hyunseung release his hand from Seungri’s shoulder and step away from him.

“Put your hand on the tree.”

Seungri flinch but still hugging his stomach. “f--for what?”

Hyunseung slit the knife on his waist, then he reach his pocket and take out a long, thick nail. His other hand was holding a hammer.

TOP struggle madly and try to run to save Seungri, but the vampire’s men have grab his hair and shove him to the ground. But that don’t stop TOP from screaming at Hyunseung.

“DON'T YOU EVEN ING THINK ABOUT THAT! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL ING KILL YOU!”

With everyone being a hostage, there was nothing the others can do.

Hyunseung ignored TOP’s outburst. He continue to speak to Seungri, he was smiling as he held the nail up.

“Put your hand on the tree.”

Seungri only can shake his head hopelessly while crying. “No,” he said. “Please, No.” He begged.

Hyunseung snarled at him. “I remember you want to smash my hand that day. Well the table are turn and now you going to taste what it’s like to messing up with my matter. Put your hand on the tree now, or I will nail your hands to that swollen stomach instead.”

“Are you done?” Geun-Suk said, he sound bored.

“Just a few minute boss. I need to teach him a lesson,” Hyunseung reply as he smirk.

“PLEASE STOP HIM! DON'T LET HIM DO THIS!” TOP said as he look at the vampire but Geun-Suk just wave his hand like he don’t care.

TOP swear he is going to kill all of them.

“So?” Hyunseung look at Seungri with evil grin.

Seungri unwillingly remove his hand away from his pregnant stomach and put it on the tree. He has to do it because he can’t risk having his unborn child get harmed like that.

“SEUNGRI, BABY, LOOK AT ME! LOOK INTO MY EYES. DON'T LOOK AT HIM.” TOP said as he try to comfort Seungri from his position.

Seungri look at TOP, he was crying and his body was trembling hard as Hyunseung put the sharp end of the nail against his flesh.

“LIKE THAT, BABY. JUST LOOK INTO MY EYES. I GOT YOU. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE WILL BE OKAY,” TOP said, and he want to cry for the lie that just left his mouth.

Seungri’s body clenched when Hyunseung pull the hammer and ready to smash the nail on his hand, but Taeyang suddenly take the opportunity to snatch the knife from the men that was holding him and slice his throat, after that everything turn into a complete halt.

Then he charged at Hyunseung. That stupid human just stand there with his mouth open because he being too startled by the sudden action and Taeyang tackled him to the ground and kill him.

And it’s all like hell broke loose for everyone.

SEUNGRI! RUN!” TOP screamed.