Chance

Map to Your Heart

 

 

 

Jiyong had managed to corner TOP after many tries. It was as if his best friend was avoiding him. Now he will talk to this pigheaded stubborn friend.

"I know we’re best friend, but you are one big idiot," Jiyong announced, falling into step with TOP.

"What do you want, Jiyong?" TOP sounded angry. "I'm in no mood to speak with you right now."

"I've seen how you stare at him when he's not looking," Jiyong had on a small smile of satisfaction.

TOP turned and shot deadly laser eyes to his healer friend. "I don't…."

"Don't lie to me. I know you better than anyone." Jiyong warned.

TOP’s eyes softened. He knew his best friend is right. "He's a careless incompetent," he said hopelessly. To be fair, he made that comment as an excuse but the boy is really weak. This was all going to be just completely awful... How the hell was he going to live with the shrimp? His mind is full with thoughts and his friend nagging at him didn’t do any good....

On top of that he really need to deal with something. The dream. No, it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare! TOP shake his head slightly trying to get the memories of the dream that keep haunting him out of his mind. It would only make him loose control of the situation and that could not be allowed. His healer friend was say something but the words never reach his ears.

"He has gotten you so distracted that you don't even hear me? I'm changing my observation, I think you are attracted to him," Jiyong said, dryly.

TOP jumped.

Jiyong’s eyebrow furrowed in concern. "I have never seen you like this,” he pause a moment “...and I think you should seriously consider to give him a chance."

TOP blinked, his mind stopped working a while ago.

Could Jiyong be right? Could he really attracted to his attacker?