Chap 48

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

“ Leo, I hope you accept this chocolate from me. It’s a gift from me.“ said a girl with beautiful long red  hair that was blocking Leo’s way to his classroom. In her hands have two pieces of Leo favorite chocolate bars and her eyes were shining as asking Leo to accept the gift. Leo shakes his head and move aside to walk away from that girl.

Ravi who were there along with Leo also shakes his head and smirk looking over the girl efforts to make Leo noticed her. The girl sensed that Leo already walk away from her and turned to stare Leo with sharp eyes. 


“ Fine! You think that I’m going to give up. You’re wrong Leo” said the girl with smirk. 


“ Yun just stop it, can you? You never going to win his heart. Moreover you can’t win over his boyfriend , N. Just stop, you’re wasting your time. Leo never going to look at you. “ said Wendy tried to stop Yun’s plan to make Leo love her. 


“argh! What do you keeps saying this named N. Who is he?! If he really Leo boyfriend, why I never met him with Leo this week?! You trying to trick me right because you’re jealous that I try to make Leo fall in love with me. “ said Yun back arrogantly. 


“urgh! I’m not joking! I’m trying to stop you from doing all these useless things. Leo never ever accept you because N is far more beautiful, smart and ier that you even though N is a man. I bet that you gonna feel helpless when you meet him at this is end of this week. I swear to God Yun! You’re wasting your time Yun. You not going to wins against N. Please stop all this stupid plans of yours .” warned Wendy


“ I don’t care all thing you had said. What I want right now is Leo be my boyfriend and that ing gay N gone from Leo’s life” talked Yun to herself. Wendy shakes her head. 
“ you going to regret this Yun. You do not know how possessive N is when someone try to steal what’s his” mumbled Wendy. 


• The Next Day •
Leo and Ravi are having their lunch at the cafeteria along with their others friends while waiting for someone who finally come back after a week of disappearence. 


‘ yah, do you think that Yun girl will try to woo you again today?  I’m not seeing her around you today.  She going to get it bad man when N know about this. “ said Ravi chuckling. Leo shakes his head while eating his lunch. 


“Let her get on N bad side. Moreover, I already tell N about that and what she had been doing along this week to me. I don’t think your brother will let her go Ravi. Let see what he going to do when he see that try to take his man. “  Leo said while smirking. 


“ Look who’s coming to our table “ Ravi said pointing his finger to Leo’s left side. All the boys at the table turned to see Yun is coming with her short skirt that barely cover her , walking to the group confidently while smiling as she see how Leo keeps staring at her. 


“ Hey babe, I being searching you everywhere in this school why didn’t you wait for me to have lunch together “ said Yun with making up girly voice. Leo keep his face cold and straight. 
“Hai guys! “ greet Yun to other boys, waving her hands excitedly. Ravi snort while the others just shakes their head. 

Suddenly at that moment, the cafeteria door opens and silence moment overcome the noisy cafeteria. All heads turn to the open door as there’s a group of boys walking into the cafeteria, walking straight to where Leo and his group having their lunch.  Other students silently watch the scene as they are waiting what is going to happen to Yun, who still do not aware with the trouble that she has to face few minutes later. Later when the group nearly reach the table, Ravi stand up to hug his pretty boy friend who is already running into his embrace. 


“Ravi babe! Oh my God I’m missing you like hell!” shout Kevin while hugging Ravi tightly and give Ravi a passionate kiss in front of the groups. 


“I miss you too baby. “ reply Ravi when both of the break off from the kiss. Kevin turn to Leo to greet him but it was stop as he saw someone standing beside Leo currently watching him in disgust. 


“ Who’s this ? Why does she look like a witch with that red hair? Babe, who is this? Why she even in your group? OMG guys,  don’t said it to me that she is the girlfriend of any one of you. Guys please! You can’t find more better” said Kevin sassily . All of the boys in the group tried to hold their laugh as they see Yun face changes. 
Yun cleared and reach her hand to greet Kevin. 


“Hello there, I’m Yun, Leo’s girlfriend “ introduce Yun with proud. Kevin gasp. Fakely. 


“ OMFG! Leo!  How dare you to find someone who is more uglier that N as your new .  I can’t accept this. Babe! Look at your friend over here, he doesn’t have a good taste in finding a ! “ whine Kevin to his boyfriend. Ravi let out a loud laugh after hears what Kevin says along with other boys. 


“ Calm down Kevin. I’m not that blind to make her as my girlfriend. N will kill me” says Leo while laughing. 


“hey , who are you?” asks Kevin again. Yun face already red, as she try to hold herself from attacking Kevin. 


“ I’m Yun. I am a new student here and I’m his girlfriend “ says Yun again, smiling proudly.


“ seriously , you… “ Kevin’s words cut off by the voice from behind. 


“ Leo’s girlfriend? Seriously honey, can you find a more better girl to replace me” says the voice behind Kevin. Leo smile widely when he hear the voice that he missed for this whole week. He move up from his seat and walk to the person who just standing there with arrogant smile decorating his face. 


“Babe you’re back. I’m ing miss you baby. “ Leo confess and kiss his boyfriend passionately without cares about the people in the café including Yun who is gasping over Leo’s action. Both of them break off from the kiss when N let out a moan as Leo cold hand entering his loose white shirt and rest it on his slim waist. 
“ I miss you too honey.” Tells N. Leo smile widely and give N a soft peck in N’s plum lips. “I miss you more. “


“stop it guys. You guys can have your make up at home tonight. Right now please settle this off N. I’m getting nauseous seeing her witch face. How can she dye her hair red like that? “ complains Kevin to Ravi. N shakes his head watching how overreacting Kevin is.

He walks to Leo seat and sit himself on Leo’s lap while staring at Yun. Smiling and shaking his head as he thinks over how ridiculous the things is. 
“Yun right? Hmm how can I say this hmm. Honey, I don’t know how to explain this thing. Kevin help me please? “ ask N while looking over. 


“ no way N. I’m eating my foods over here” answers Kevin sassily.  N turn to face his boyfriend and show his puppy look. He know Leo love that look on his face. 

"not this time baby. I'm tired already facing her this week. It's ing annoying. " says Leo while staring at Yun's straight with his cold voice. Yun puts her head down as Leo's words really hurts her feeling and she can't stand how embarrassing it is when N and Kevin talk about her without realise she is sitting there hears all the bad words. 

"okay, it's look like I'm going to explain this whole scene alone" sighs N. 

" first of all, can you look up when I'm talking because I hate when people put their head down while talking with me. yeah that's good, keeps looking at my face when I'm trying to explain this okay, Yun" says N. 

" okay where do I begin? Hmm. Okay first things first I just want to say that you're messing with the wrong people. He is my boyfriend. My ing boyfriend of my mine! For this whole week, I being bothering with the same s about bothering him to make he accept you as his boyfriend. Oh my God! Can't you just understand that's he already owned by someone. It's pissed me up because I have to hear the same damn things for the whole week when both of us having phone call session. Urgh! Who do you think you are? With this red hairs of your, you think you can win against me? This ing short skirt,uewww, it's make you look like a already walking around desperately trying to make what's mine become yours. You!.. " " I'm so sorry N. " N words being cut off by Wendy who now tries to pull Yun's form this embarrassing moment. She couldn't stand to see her best friend being treats like that. 

" I'm sorry N. I already warned her but she still did not realize that she should not mess up with you.  I'm sorry. I'll take care of her now and don't worry I'll not let her be near any of you again. I'm sorry N" apologize Wendy. N sigh. He really don't like when other people who apologize to something that she didn't do it. 

" you don't have to Wendy. It's not your fault. It is her fault. She should have take your words seriously. I'm not a kind of person who will go around cursing people." explain N unsatisfied.

" I'm sorry N. Please forgive her. I'll make sure that she never brave enough to mess up with your relationship anymore" says Wendy desperately.  N rolls hi eyes. 

" okay fine. I'll let her go now but I want you to make sure that she never mess up with my relationship with Leo. If she do it again, I'll ask my uncle to drop her off from this school. Take my words seriously " warns N.  Wendy nod her head and went to hug N to thank him for letting her friend go. She pull Yun hand and bring her out from the cafe. 

" Didn't I warn you already Yun. You shouldn't mess up with Leo. " Says Wendy. 

"urgh boring~ I thought you gonna beat her up N. I'm waiting for that though " says Kevin while munching his fries.

"urghh no way, I don't want to dirty my hands for touching her. Right honey" anwers N turning his body to face his boyfriend. 

"thank you baby." Thanks Leo to N N shrugged his shoulder. " Not a big deal".

"baby will you do the same if someone flirting with me? "ask Ravi to Kevin. 

"Hmm maybe and I'll kill her or him instantly and you going to help me to bury the body and ask your police uncle to solve this cases without involving me and you" said Kevin casually. 

All the people in the group turns silence as they hear Kevin's words for awhile then back to their eating activity. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAI GUYS, I'M BACK !

FINALLY I AM FINISH MY STUDY! YEAH... 

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WARMS WORDS TO MY POST LAST TIME... I REALLY REALLY ON BAD STATE ON THAT DAY BECAUSE OF STRESS AND YOUR WORDS REALLY GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THAT GIVE TO ME AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU STILL BE HERE WITH ME AND MY STORY!