ch 12

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

english in Italic.

Its bright sunny day. Its hot but not too hot to bring the kids outside for play. N decide to bring his boys to their penthouse park beside the condo. Bringing along his book,so he can read it while watch his boys paly together around the park.

"Watch over your brother Ken-ah. Mummy sitting there if you need anything okay." say N while ushering his boys to play after showing them where he will sit . N walk to the bench after the boys run to play the playground. Sitting on the bench and he start to open his book to continue his reading at the last chapter he read.

Too much concertration over his reading,make N didnt realize that someone come over and only ralize when there's over beside him.

" Go and play overthere Sehun,Mama will be here okay." N lood beside him and saw a guy talking in english asking his baby boy to go play at the slide. The guy turn and smiled to n while N smile back.

"Can I sit here?"ask the guy still in english.

"Yeah sure. Make yourself comfortable." reply N in english.

"ohh! you can speak English?!" ask the guy after sitting beside N. N nod his head while smiling.

"ourghh..Thanks GOD,finally i meet someone that can talk in English here beside my in-laws. BTW...I'm Park Jongin but you can call me Kai" introduce Kai

"well i'm N..my korean name is Jung Hakyeon but i prefer to be call N. Nice too meet you Kai" say N brightly.

"Nice to meet you too N" relpy Kai.

"So i see you not from here right? You not talking in Korean." ask N politely

"Yea. I'm live in Californa with my husband and our lil boy our there' explain Kai pointing his finger to show his son.

"currently I staying with my in-laws as my husband get some bussiness to settle here in korea about his company. I decide to come along as its being years not coming back to Korea. Thats why i being little awkward talking in Korean and its first time for my baby boy come here. so i see you can speak English N-shii" say Kai

" Yup. My family is not from here also. Im from U.S but im being studying here and married with my husband in Korea. So my husband decide our family to stay here with his bussiness. But we still going back to my hometown for christmast. My husband himself  is not from Korea. He from Sydney. " explain N

" ahh.. i get it. btw are they your sons? ask Kai. N nod.

" The one with blonde hair is my oldest son,Jung Ken meanwhile the one that play your sons is my youngest baby,Jung Hyuk." say N.

Both of the mamas talking for long time we didnt have to know. They talking like they being known each other for long time..

"Mummy! Mama!"

the mamas stop their conversation as their sons come running towards them. N wipe his sons sweat same goes to Kai.

"Boys..greet Sehun's mama" ask N in English. 

"Hello Sehuniie mama" greet them in english. They get it that they have to speak in english ask their mummy talk in english to them. Both of them already know english as their parent teach them to talk in english

" hai guys. Sehunnie greet Ken and Hyuk Mummy" say Kai. Sehun say his greet and wave his lil hand shyly and hide behind his mummy legs. 

" awwww..so cute. Hello Sehunnie" awe N seeing Sehun's cuteness.

Both of the family walk together to ice cream parlor as their boys want to eat some ice cream after playing. As they finish buying the ice cream,N excuse himself and his boys to go home as its near dinner time, He need to go home prepared the dinner and the kids to wash up . Same goes to Kai,he need go back to his in-laws house. 

" i hope we going to see each other again N. i have so much fun talking with you" say Kai while hugging N before his going to his car.

"hopefully Kai. im going now. Boys say your bye to Sehun and his Mama" say N to his boys. Both of the boys wave their bye and walk together with their Mummy heading back to the house. 

"Let go back to your grandparent house baby. Papa must be waiting for us already" say Kai and start his car and drive away from the park.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hai gaissss...im back!! 

so here some update before im going to back to my college tomorrow.. starting to busy again...pray for me gaissss

ohh yeahahhh... i get my laptop back...yeahh*clap your hand with me!!!*

thanks for the new subscribers... i appericiate it soooooo much.....

do leave your comment below ...

oaky....

soory for any mistakes and im promise to update it when im in college...if im not busy and has some free time okay,.

but im apologize if i didnt have to update this story,,,okay,.,......

follow me on

my instagram(i post my selfie too much)-NoeSafiah