Chap 46

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

" Have you made your decision papa? We have been driving for an hour right now honey? " ask N softly to his fiancee  who had being driving the car without knowing where he want to stop. Leo keeps looking around to find any restaurants or cafes that sparked his interest to stop and had their lunch together with his fiancee. 

Today actually just a normal day for both of them until when the lunch time, Leo decide to come at his fiancee dance academy and asked him to has lunch with his fiancee. Lucky enough N did not have any classes on the evening so he can just follow anywhere his fiancee want to have their lunch. But till now, it's already been an hour but Leo still couldn't find any restaurants or cafes to have their lunch. 

" Papa, are you okay? Look, there's a cat cafe in front there. Why don't we have our lunch there? " said N by pointing his finger to the cafe that not far from the car.  Leo shakes his head, not agreed with the suggestion. 

"Okay, now why don't you tell me what do you want to eat right now, hmm? " ask N softly while taking his fiancee hand that was on his tight and squeezed it softly. 

Leo sighed. " I don't know babe. " replied Leo without any emotion in his voice. N sighed and try to think any idea to make his fiancee make up his mind. 

"okay, let me ask you, do you want to eat foods that I'm cooking right now? " asked N and he saw that Leo face suddenly change and nodded his head eagerly.

N shakes his head and laughed at Leo's silly act. 

"why don't you just say it papa?  We already waste our time driving around without any directions " said N, pinching Leo soft cheek slowly. 

Leo smile sheepishly. "I'm sorry Mama. I don't even think about that on the first thing. I'm sorry for wasting our time with going no where" confessed Leo while taking their already together hands and kiss it softly. 

"It's okay honey. Since I don't have any classes this evening, I can just stay at the home after the lunch.  Now since there's is a supermarket in front there, why don't we stop there first to buy some ingredients for the dishes that you want to eat. So what do you want to eat Papa? " ask N while looking to his right side. Leo thought for awhile before told N what he want to eat. 

"Hmm, can you make the pasta dish that you make last week and the potato thingy. Can you cook that for me babe? " asked Leo eagerly. He really loved that pasta dish, but he being too shy to tell N to cook the dish again. 

"ouhhh, that Carbonara one? Okay, I will cook that for you honey. Do you want seafood or ham version? " ask N again. 

"can you do the seafood one? " said Leo. N nodded his head and laughed at Leo's cuteness. 

" okay,now why don't you help me to buy the things for the pasta first okay" asked N. Leo nodded his head and drive the car to the nearest supermarket. 

Later on, when they reached their condominium, N start to cook their late lunch while Leo watched his fiancee cooking their late lunch with love. He just love to watch N cooking for him. It's make he feel how lucky he his to has N as his love one. 

 

••••••••••••

Hai! So I'm back guys! Short Sudden Update for You Guys, my Love!

Leave me your comments about this update. I love you guys!