Chap 47

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

It's a quite Saturday evening for the couple. N just finished studying his new dance routine in the mini dance room meanwhile Leo was currently trying to settle all the proposal from the suppliers for his company.  N walk toward the Leo's office and knocked the door softly then opened the door to see that his fiancee still his reading on the proposals. 

"Papa are you still busy? "ask N while walking toward his fiancee and hugs Leo's shoulders from behind. Leo looked up from his reading and let out his smile to his favorite person. 

" I think I am gonna stop my reading now. It's getting me headache with all the words. So why do you come here?  Is there anything you want babe? " ask Leo to his fiancee because he know that N will never come here if he doesn't have something to tell him. 

"humm,since it's already end of the month can we do some groceries shopping Papa? I checked last night and found that we nearly running out of our stocks. Everything including my banana milk and your Latte. Can we go to the supermarket Leo? " whine N little bit,showing his puppy eyes. Leo laughed when he see N's cute act. 

" of course we can but.. There's but okay, only groceries shopping okay not others kind of shopping. You already spent enough of amount for you shoes and clothes. No need to shops them for this few months " said Leo while staring up to his fiancee eyes. N face turned red because he know that Leo is already know he might overused the credit card that given by Leo. He nodded his head agreed with Leo said. 

"okay I will not doing good any shopping for this time being okay. Can we go tonight to the supermarket and perhaps we can have our dinner outside tonight, can we? suggested N. Leo thought for awhile before agreeing with N suggestion. 

" Okay, lets get ready now. We can have our dinner first then we will go to our groceries shopping " said Leo and bring N to their bedroom to get ready. 

After both of them finished their dinner, they started to walk into the supermarket for the groceries shopping.  Leo take one of the big trolley and push them while N walking beside him while circling his hands around Leo's arm. They slowly walk through the aisle enjoying their groceries shopping moment. 

"Honey,  what do you think about this? Is it smell good? I feel like I wanna change our house perfume and I think Vanilla is quite fine. Right papa? " N ask Leo for his opinion.  Leo take the tester and smelled it and nodded his head. 

"okay, it's nice" answer him.  N take few boxes and put it into the trolley. 

" Now let move to your favorite aisle, pasta and the sauces" Leo said. N clapped his hands excitedly and start to walk ahead the trolley. What a cooking freak.

After one hour and half,the trolley is already full with all the house things. 

"Mama, what do you want? Cookies and cream or chocolate sundae one? " ask Leo as he show some ice-cream flavor to N who currently ooking around checking if there anything that they forgot to buy. 

"humm,just take both Papa." N said and walked away.  Leo shrugged his shoulders and just put those two ice-cream into the trolley. 

"Okay we done, let go and pay all the things" said Leo and pushed the trolley to nearer cashier. 

As their turn to pay, Leo suddenly went to nearer aisle and took a small box of something. He walked back to N while smirking.  N just shaking his head looking over his fiancee. 

'Nearly forget this things" said Leo waving a box of . N face changed to red. OMG! 

"OMG papa!  Do you have to wave that thing like that?!  It's embarrassing you know" whispered N,pinched his fiancee arms. Leo laughed. 

N bow his head in embarrassment and say sorry to the girl cashier in front of them. 

" Thanks for shopping with us. Have great night.  You guys such a cute couple.  Especially you" praised the cashier to N. Leo shocked with the cashier words and immediately changed to his over-possessive mood. 

" you're welcome. Good night" said N back while pulling Leo.

" You don't have to worry papa, in my heart there's only you. Forever and ever" confessed N and kiss Leo cheek when they already in the car. 

" I know that. You always gonna be mine. ALWAYS" answer Leo seriously. N just shakes his head and take Leo's hand in his and put on his tight for the whole ride to their home. 

 

•••••••

I'm updating again. Im feel so guilty that  I left your for a long time.  So I hope accept my newly update...!!!